剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Looks as if we have no choice.
看来我们没别的选择
But first, we do this.
但首先 先办这事
Okay, we can do this.
好的 我们可以办
We can give their ship jump capability again
只要将它的引擎与我们的猛禽机的回转同步发生器强制同步
by slaving its drives to our Raptor's spin sync generator.
我们就可以让这艘船恢复跳跃能力
So, just do it.
就这么办
Their Hybrid was damaged in the attack,
他们的混合体在袭击中受损
so we're gonna have to pull her offline
所以我们必须将其脱机处理
and execute jumps from the Raptor.
然后由猛禽机执行跳跃
NATALIE: Pull the Hybrid offline? Absolutely not.
将混合体脱机? 绝对不行
It's never been done on an operational ship.
这从来没有在一艘运行中的船上操作过
It would be like blinding her, might even kill her.
这将让她失去作用 甚至可能会杀死她
You know, if we don't get this done
如果不在
before the other Cylons come back,
其他赛昂追来之前完成
we're all dead anyway.
我们惟有死路一条
Make it happen, Lieutenant.
快快弄好 中尉
Barolay, yank the connectors from the bus I showed you
巴萝雷 把我告诉过你的连接器从总线拔♥出♥来♥
and strip the cables out of them.
把其中的电缆剥掉
Got it, L.T.
知道了 中尉
And, Six, I'm gonna need some data cabling right away.
而你 六号♥ 马上去找一些数据同步传输电缆
Single mode, 1310. Otherwise you'll blow our system to shreds.
1310纳米单模光缆 否则会破坏我们的系统
STARBUCK: We started the interface. Take me to this Hybrid.
开始分工合作了 带我去见混合体
Anders, you're on me.
安德斯 你跟我一起
Might be better if I stay here.
我想我留在这比较好
I know more about the Raptor's system than they do.
毕竟我对猛禽的系统懂得比他们多
Fine.
也好
What the hell are you looking at?
你呆头呆脑看什么呢?
I know you.
我认识你
You were on New Caprica. You were part of the resistance.
当时你是新卡布里卡上的抵抗分子之一
You killed me.
你杀了我
Watched me drown, kicking and thrashing
看着我扑腾着溺死
like I was some kind of an insect.
好象我是只臭虫什么的
Well, be happy to put you down again.
是吗? 很乐意再羞辱你一次
I'm okay.
我没事
Barolay?
巴萝雷?
SAM: Hey, hey, Jean. Hey. Jean.
嘿 嘿 吉蒽
You killed her.
你杀了她
You frakking killed her!
你♥他♥妈♥的杀了她!
SAM: You want to know what it feels like to die, huh?
想知道死亡是什么滋味吗 嗯?
You're nothing! You're a frakking machine!
你什么都不是! 你这该死的机器!
Sam, put the gun down now!
山姆 快把枪放下!
Sam, stop!
山姆住手!
What do you want me to do, Kara?
你想让我怎么做 卡拉?
SAM: You want me to forget about Barolay?
要我就这么忘记巴萝雷吗?
You want me to forget about New Caprica?
要我就这么忘记新卡布里卡吗?
No frakking way! She just killed Barolay!
妈的没门! 她刚刚杀死了巴萝雷!
Sam! Put the gun down.
山姆! 把枪放下
Put it down.
把枪放下
SAM: I'm not gonna do it.
我办不到
STARBUCK: Sam.
山姆
Sam, you have no idea what's at stake here.
山姆 你要明白当务之急是什么
Look at me. Put it down.
看着我 把枪放下
They killed one of us and you're just ready to let it slide?
她杀了我们的人 你就这样放过她吗?
She's right. You can't let this go, Kara.
她是对的 你不能就这么算了 卡拉
If you don't want to do this, I will.
如果你不想动手 我来
Put the gun down, soldier.
把枪放下 士兵
I need to see the Hybrid.
我必须去见混合体
Why, sister?
为什么 姐妹?
I just couldn't let it go. On New Caprica...
我只是无法释怀 在新卡布里卡上
She was the one?
她就是那个人?
I never did anything to her.
我根本没招惹她
We were working at the water treatment plant, and she just...
我们正在研究净水植物 她就这么...
I know. I remember.
我知道 我记得
After you downloaded, we tried to work through this.
你下载完毕以后 我们曾试图让它过去
How do you work through something like that?
你怎么可能让那种事成为过去?
Never forget her expression as I tried to scream.
永远都忘不了她的表情 我试图喊叫
Just slapped tape over my mouth
可我被捆着掌嘴
and threw me in that septic tank.
然后被扔进了那个化粪池
SAM: You shut your frakking mouth.
闭上你的臭嘴
I still see her face when I try and sleep.
我尽力想睡一会儿的时候都会看到她的脸
We were trying to help these people.
我们那时是在设法帮助那些人
I know.
我知道
I know. I wish there was something I could do.
我知道 但愿我可以做些什么
Then I'm glad it's you.
那我很高兴是你来动手
Gods damn it!
挨千刀的!
No Resurrection ship. You understand?
没有复活船 你明白吗?
She's just as dead as your friend.
她和你的朋友一样彻底死了
Is that enough human justice for you?
对你们来说 够人性 够公正了吧?
Blood for blood?
血债血偿
WOMAN: Madam President.
总统女士
I wanted to apologize for before.
我想为之前的事道歉
I have good moments and bad.
我的状态时好时坏
And that was which?
那么 那算好还是算坏?
Come in here. I have something for you.
进来吧 我有些东西给你
For me?
给我?
Yes, yes, come in. Come in.
是的 进来 进来
Would you get it? It's in the first drawer. Right here.
拿一下好吗? 在第一层抽屉 就在这儿
That's it. Yes.
对 就是这个
This is for me?
这是给我的?
I hope it's not too gaudy.
希望不会太俗气
No, this is beautiful.
不 这很美啊
Thank you. That's beautiful.
谢谢 真的很美
A woman on Aurora makes them.
曙光女神号♥上的一个女人做的
Leslie Starus.
叫莱斯莉·斯达尔斯
She makes all kinds if you want to check it out.
她什么花样都做 不知你是否想看看
No, I think this one will be just fine.
不用 我觉得这一条就很好
What color are you hoping for?
你希望要什么颜色的?
When it grows back in?
(头发)长回来以后?
Well,
嗯 我想
I was thinking maybe blue. Nice royal blue.
我想或许要蓝色的吧 纯正的品蓝色
Change in pace.
换换口味
My hair used to be...
唉 以前我的头发
Now look at it. Feel it, feel it.
现在你再看看 摸摸看
It's gonna get a lot worse.
情况会越来越恶劣
Be prepared for that.
做好心理准备
BALTAR:... 'cause he will take our hands,
因为他会引导我们
and guide us to the other side of the river.
带我们去河的彼岸
HYBRID: All these things at once and many more. Not because it wishes harm,
这一切突然接踵而至 不是因为想要伤害
but because it likes violent vibrations to change constantly.
而是因为喜好猛烈的振颤以不断改变
Then shall the maidens rejoice at the dance.
于是纯洁之身沉浸于舞之喜悦
Structural integrity of node seven restored.
7号♥节点的结构整体性已恢复
Repressurizing.
重新加压
The children of the one reborn shall find their own country.
神的孩子们将复兴 找到他们自己的家园
The intruders swarmed like flame.
入侵者蜂拥而至 如烈焰
Like the whirlwind.
如旋风
Hopes soaring to slaughter all their best against our hulls.
期望翱翔并残杀我等躯壳之行为一帆风顺
I'm here. You wanted me here, so...
我在这儿了 你让我过来...
Replace internal control accumulators 4 through 19.
更换4号♥至19号♥内控蓄电装置
They'll start going ripe on us pretty soon.
很快他们将准备好对我们下手
Compartmentalize integrity conflicts
划分完整性
with the obligation to provide access.
与提供通路之职责的冲突
FTL sync fault uncorrected.
超光速引擎同步故障仍未修正
No ceremonies are necessary.
没必要进行任何仪式
For what it's worth, I voted for you in the last election.
权衡利弊 上一次选举中我投了你
And I don't like how Baltar keeps ragging on you.
我也不喜欢波塔尔揶揄你的样子
But that is not why I listen to him.
但那不是我听他的节目的原因
Why do you listen to him?
你为什么听他的节目?
I had an experience that made me rethink all my preconceptions.
有个经历 让我重新思索我所有的偏见
What kind of experience?
什么样的经历?
It happened the night after Cottle told me
那一晚 科特尔告诉我
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表