剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Exception that proves the rule.
特例恰恰证明了这个规则
One could argue that Laura Roslin is a study in repressed ambition.
有人可以说劳拉·罗丝林在探究自己被压抑了的野心
Just like you, Mr. Adama.
像你一样 阿达玛先生
Never seeking out a job until it's handed to you.
绝不特意去寻求 直到差事送到你面前
Flight leader, Battlestar commander, Quorum delegate.
飞行队长 太空堡垒指挥官 法人团代表
A man doesn't carve out a path like that through life without...
如此不注意开拓事业轨迹 一生中没有一点...
All right, enough of this psychoanalysis. Let's get back to the job in hand.
好啦 做够了心理分♥析♥ 我们回到手头的工作
Does your father have some other place he wants to go?
你老爸还有其他地方要去?
What?
什么?
Where the hell did they go? And why didn't they tell us?
他们到底要去哪里?! 为什么他们没告诉我们?
RACETRACK ON RADIO: Galactica, Racetrack.
卡拉狄加 我是赛道
We've located the source of the transponder.
我们锁定了应答识别码的来源
It's Sandman's Viper all right.
睡精灵的蝮蛇战机还好
But no Sandman.
但睡精灵不在里面
Affirmative. Keep searching.
好的 继续搜索
We're getting radiation signatures from multiple nukes.
探测到多个核弹导致的放射性信♥号♥♥
Baseship fragments, other debris indicative of resurrection technology.
母舰碎片 其他显示有复活技术的残骸
I'm afraid it paints a pretty clear picture.
我恐怕事情已经够清楚了
They found the hub and they destroyed it.
他们找到了枢纽并摧毁了它
Looks like our pilots helped. Question is, where did they go from here?
我们的计划看上去是落实了 问题是 他们之后又去哪儿了
Oh, Bill. You are way too close to this.
噢 比尔 你陷得太深了
The President's Baseship was destroyed.
总统的母舰已经被摧毁了
It's a different Baseship.
那是另一艘母舰
We'll search every square inch of this debris field until we come up with a clue.
我们会搜寻这片残骸区的每一♥平♥方英寸直到发现线索
What? And leave the rest of the Fleet back there
怎么 留下其余的舰队…
with their asses hanging in the wind?
在那儿喝西北风?
Detail four Raptors to stay behind.
通知四架猛禽留下来
They keep searching until they find something concrete.
他们将一直搜索直到找出些具体的东西
Give my order.
传我命令下去
WOMAN: Hey, people, listen up. What are we gonna do here?
我说大家 听着 我们现在怎么办?
They've left 35,000 lives...
他们留下了39000条性命
ZAREK: All right, everybody. Gather round, please.
好了 各位 请聚过来
...completely undefended. Gather round.
弱势又毫无防备 聚过来
Mr. President.
总统先生
Please, please, please.
都请过来
I'm sorry, Admiral Adama will not be coming to answer your questions.
很抱歉 阿达玛上将 将不会前来回答你们的问题
I did learn, however, that they've contacted the Fleet's captains
可是我了解到 他们联♥系♥了舰队的各位舰长
to inform them that several of their ships will be requisitioned
告知他们一些舰只将被征用
to expand the search for Laura Roslin and the missing Baseship,
用以寻找劳拉·罗丝林和失踪的母舰
while all tylium shipments will be diverted to support that mission.
而我们的钛灵船将被转移去支持那个任务
But he's bypassing us completely!
他们怎么完全绕过我们行事?
I understand. I understand. We're doing the best...
我理解 我理解 我们正竭尽全力...
I understand. We're trying to get through communications...
我理解 我们正试图通过对话...
That is unconscionable!
这太过分了
WOMAN: That makes no sense.
这太不可思议了
Come on. That is nothing short of...
走吧 那完全是
Capt. Franks?
弗兰克斯舰长
I was impressed by her gravitas during her turn as judge in the Baltar trial.
她在波塔尔审判中做主审法官时所表现出来的庄严令我印象深刻
That and her vote, naturally.
很自然地给出了否决票
Yeah. She's already been approached to run for office.
是啊 她早就被问及关于竞选公职的问题
No interest in politics.
对政♥治♥没有兴趣
Sadly, now she really impresses me.
真可惜 她现在真的让我印象深刻了
Gods!
天哪!
You ever feed that animal?
你从没喂过那东西?
Where is he anyway?
不管怎么样 他在哪儿呢?
Come on, Romo. Let's put our heads together.
拜托 罗默 我们集思广益
Who would Adama respect as president?
阿达玛会考虑谁做总统?
What does this search for paragons net us anyway?
会是谁呢? 总之是找个模范兼狂人
Except greater guilt at our own failings. Or worse.
对自己的失败有极大的愧疚 更有甚者…
The idiot's illusion of the clean slate.
这些白♥痴♥在妄想要一个有清白历史的家伙
A fresh start. Whoa! Whoa!
从头开始 喔 喔!
We haven't ruled out all these names yet.
我们还没有排除所有这些名字呢
This one's a loser. An exercise in futility.
这一版是废品 一次无用的练习
Lawyers.
法人们
How is this gonna affect the President? The break in her treatment.
中断了治疗 这将如何影响到总统?
Assuming no other changes in her circumstances?
假设她的境况没有改变的条件下?
Yes.
是的
Well, doloxan really kicks your ass,
呃 异磷酰胺的反应实在很大
so she actually might feel better at first.
所以一开始她实际上会感觉好些
But any break gives the cancer a chance to regroup,
但是任何停顿都会让癌症有机会再次生长
makes it that much harder to beat it back.
要再次击退它就变得更加困难
Plus she's taken a hit to her immune systems,
另外 她的免疫系统受到了打击
so she'll be vulnerable to infections.
因此她更容易被感染
How long?
多久?
Well, let's just say that the sooner you get her back here,
只能说 你越早把她带回到这里
the better her chances are.
她得救的机会越大
And while you're digesting that,
那在你消化这些信息的同时
I have some other news.
我有点其他消息
I ran some tests on your Cylon prisoner.
我为你的赛昂囚犯检查了一下
Guess what I found.
猜猜我发现什么?
Raptors are due back in a few hours.
猛禽机预计几小时内就会回来了
Granted, if they'd found anything, we would have heard from them by now.
承认吧 如果他们发现了些什么 我们现在就该听说了
Still, once we correlate their reports...
尽管如此 一旦我们综合了汇报
I'm not interested
我对搜寻...
in the search. You're not?
不感兴趣 没兴趣?
I know that you've been spending a lot of time interrogating the Six,
我知道你花了不少时间审问6号♥
but now the brig guards tell me that every time you order them out.
刚才禁闭室守卫告诉我 每次你都下令他们出去
And you turn off the cameras.
并且关掉摄像机
I'm not torturing her, if that's what you're worried about.
如果你担心我拷问她的话 我没有那么做
I'm not.
我没有
That I could almost understand. This I can't.
那个我还可以理解 这个就不能了
Cottle tells me she's pregnant.
科特尔告诉我她怀孕了
What the frak have you been thinking here, Colonel?
你到底在想什么 上校?
Do you deny it?
你否认吗?
You don't.
你不否认
You can't!
你不能!
What the hell have you been thinking?
你到底在想什么?
Who was interrogating whom?
谁审谁?
How many of our secrets have you told this thing?
我们有多少秘密被你告诉了那东西?
How can you even ask me that? Question my loyalty?
你怎么连这个都问的出口? 质疑我的忠诚?
Your loyalty? I need more than your loyalty.
你的忠诚? 我要的不仅仅是你的忠诚
You're my first officer. I need judgment.
你是我的副长 我要判断力
I need your competence,
我要你的能力
I'm through jeopardizing this ship,
不是对这艘船产生危害
putting it at risk because of your weaknesses.
因你的软弱而将其置于危险中
My weaknesses? Yeah, your weaknesses!
我的软弱? 是的 你的软弱!
You're risking all our lives for what?
你又为了什么而拿我们的性命冒险?
Our missing pilots? No, for a woman! For a frakking woman!
我们失踪的飞行员? 不 是一个女人! 妈♥个♥巴子的 为了一个女人!
You watch what you frakking say about that woman!
你♥他♥妈♥注意点别乱说那个女人!
She's the President, not some frakking skin job that I've been banging.
她是总统 不是我对付的什么该死的披人皮的
What do you think Ellen would say about all this?
你觉得艾伦会对此说些什么?
Leave Ellen out of this.
这事儿别扯上艾伦
What do you think Ellen would say
她老公让该死的赛昂囚犯怀孕了
about her husband impregnating a frakking Cylon prisoner?
艾伦会怎么说?
You motherfrakker!
妈♥个♥巴子的!
You know how many times I had to repair this thing?
知道我要修这东西多少次吗?
What are you gonna do with that woman?
你要拿那个女人怎么办?
What are you gonna do about Laura, if you ever find her?
如果你找到劳拉 你拿她怎么办?
I don't know.
我不知道
Have the Raptors and the civilian ships begin the search
让猛禽和平民船只开始
from phantom's last known position.
从幻影最后的位置开始搜寻
Is that a problem?
有什么问题吗?
Sir, respectfully, I've already got two missing pilots
长官 恕我直言 我已经有两名飞行员不见了
and hardly enough birds left to protect this Fleet.
留下的飞机都不够保护这个舰队
Now you're asking me to send the remainder of the Raptors out
现在你要求我派出剩下的猛禽
on a blind search, looking for a ship that very well may be destroyed.
去盲目地搜寻一艘非常有可能已经被摧毁的飞船
My people are gonna feel like they're being asked to go on suicide missions.
我的人会觉得 他们被派去执行的是自杀性任务
I'm not asking.
我这不是要求 这是命令
You're dismissed, Captain.
你可以解散了 上尉
LAMPKIN: Admiral Adama?
阿达玛上将?
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表