剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Go be pure and safe and whatever the frak. I'm not going.
去寻求你们的纯种和安全 妈♥个♥巴子的不管你们怎么说 我不走
Do you see, little girl?
看见没 小姑娘?
There is something in the universe that he loves far more than you or me.
在这世上 他对某些东西的爱远远超过了对你我的爱
And that's Bill Adama.
那就是比尔·阿达玛
You don't even want to go.
你甚至都没想着要走
This is all to hurt me.
这一切都是为了伤害我
Bill Adama, and the ship
是比尔·阿达玛和这艘船
and the uniform. How can you sink so low?
还有这身军装 你怎么能这么下流?
And everything else takes second place.
其他所有东西都只能屈居第二
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?
I knew I did. But I always wondered if a baby would.
我知道 我已经认了 但我一直想知道一个孩子能不能比的上
Guess I know now.
我想现在我知道了
Come here.
来吧
NO. 6: Something's wrong. Something's really wrong.
事情不好了 事情真的不好了
Get Cottle. Get Cottle. Get Cottle.
去找科特尔 去找科特尔
TIGH: Got to get her to...
带她去找…
ATHENA: You'll be okay.
你会没事的
Never seen anyone get into trouble so fast, but he's fighting back.
从没看过有谁会这么快出问题的 不过他在尽力坚持
That's all I can tell you.
我所说的只有这些
I didn't mean this.
我并不想搞成这样
Yeah, you did.
不 你故意的
COTTLE: Here, this may help increase his heart rate.
给 这可以帮助加速他的心跳
No.
不
You knew how I would have to choose.
你知道我会做什么选择
You knew what it meant.
你知道这意味着什么
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Of course, Cylons and humans need to stay together.
当然 赛昂和人类需要相互依存
But I always intended... I just...
但我一直想要...我只是...
I didn't think.
我没想那么多
Saul, I only wanted to hurt you, not her.
索尔 我只是想打击你 而不是她
You didn't think I would hurt her if I let her go?
你没想到 如果我让她走会伤害到她
It never occurred to you?
你从来就没想到过?
No. No wonder
不是
we had to invent some compassionate God for them to believe in.
怪不得我们要创造富有同情心的神来让他们相信
We couldn't have them deify us, could we?
我们没法让他们神化我们 是不是?
We didn't invent anything.
我们没有创造任何东西
Shut up. Just stop!
闭嘴.停止!
I'm so sorry. Maybe
我很抱歉 或许…
I just shouldn't be here.
我不应该呆在这儿
First intelligent thing you've said.
这是你说的第一句明智的话
Talk to her. Tell her you love her.
告诉她 告诉她你爱她
It's what she needs.
这是她所需要的
It's what the baby needs.
也是婴儿所需要的
Caprica, listen.
卡布里卡 听着
I love you, all right?
我爱你 知道吗?
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗?
This is nonsense. Saul...
这没有任何意义 索尔
She knows it.
她知道的
I don't need to say it.
我没必要说出来
I shouldn't need to say it to anyone.
我也没必要告诉任何人
Isn't it enough that I feel it?
能感觉到 不就足够了吗?
Just tell her. I feel it!
告诉她 我感觉到了
For her. For you. For Liam.
对她.对你.对利亚姆
I shouldn't need to spout the words.
没必要用词语说出来
I feel it less with words.
说出来反而让我感觉爱得少了
Just let me Godsdamn feel it and I'll fill the frakking room.
就让我这么感觉 我他妈会用爱填满这整个房♥间
COTTLE: His heart rate is dropping. I got signs of distress all over.
他的心跳速率在降低 各项生命指标都不乐观
Doesn't look good.
看起来很不好
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Cut him out. Even if it kills me.
剖腹产吧 就算我死了也无所谓
He'll live if you cut him out right now.
如果现在取出来 他还能活
Cylon babies must be strong, right?
赛昂婴儿生命力很强的 不是吗?
Hera was born early. Cut him out.
赫拉就是早产儿.剖腹产吧
I am not cutting you. Forget it.
我不会给你做剖腹产.不行.
He'll never make it. Four months? No.
他不可能活下来.四个月大?没可能
Please.
求你了
Caprica, listen,
卡布里卡 听着
I have to tell you.
我必须告诉你
He loves you more than he ever loved me.
他爱你 远远超过了他爱我
You are the mother of his son.
你是他儿子的母亲
The boy is alive. I can see his heartbeat on the monitor.
这个男孩还活着 我可以看见显示器上的他的心跳
And that's proof, proof he loves you.
这就是证据 证明他爱你
He loves you so much.
他那么地爱你
It's shining out of him.
爱从他身上散发出来
You and he can stay on Galactica.
你和他可以留在卡拉狄加上
I'll go away with the others.
我会和其他人离开
And you can be together, a little family.
那么你们就能在一起 组成小家庭
I promise it.
我向你保证
COTTLE: That's it. I'm sorry.
他没了 我很抱歉
No!
不
No, that was me.
不 是我不好
That was me. I take it back. I'm sorry.
是我的错 我收回我的决定 对不起
The lady and I have some work to do here now. TIGH: No!
现在这位女士和我有些事要处理 不
It's time for you to leave.
你该是时候离开了
You have to go now. Nurse!
你现在必须走开 护士!
No. Nurse.
不! 护士!
No. Out now.
不! 请你马上离开
Saul. She's in good hands.
索尔 他们会处理好的了
The two of you can stay here and listen to this.
你们俩可以待在这儿听听他说什么
Where are you going? I'm gonna go to the head.
你要去哪儿? 我要去船头
Do something constructive. A little project I've been working on.
做些有建设性的工作 我一直操劳的小工程
Listen to me, Admiral.
听我说 上将
Just wait.
就等一会
Explain what you mean.
说说你的想法
What you have right now is starving civilians
现在你舰队中到处是饥饿的平民
with no representation, no recourse.
他们没有代表人 也没有求助对象
They're broken. They're exhausted.
他们已经不堪重负 筋疲力尽
They've had enough.
他们已经受够了
That's not a mutiny, Admiral.
这不是兵变 上将
That is a revolution.
这是一次革新
APOLLO: And you think you can maintain order?
你认为你可以维持秩序?
Listen to me. Listen. Please, Admiral!
听我说 听… 请听我说 上将!
Galactica is slipping away from you drop by drop.
卡拉狄加正在一步步地远离你
You are pouring Cylon blood into her veins.
你正把赛昂血液注入她的血管中
I see the Cylon pilots. We all see them.
我看见了赛昂飞行员 我们都看到了他们
We all see the Cylon workforce.
我们都看到了赛昂工人
Where are they going into the far recesses of the ship?
他们走进了飞船深处的哪里?
When are you inviting the Centurions over
是什么时候开始 你邀请赛昂武士
to join in all the fun we're having over here?
来一起享受我们这儿的欢娱?
Of course, when you do that,
当然 当你这么做的时候
that very moment, this becomes a blended ship,
在这个特殊的时期 这变成了一艘混合的飞船
only half human.
只有一半人类
And right now, I am here to tell you, your people...
现在我在这儿告诉你们 你们的人♥民♥
Your people are not ready for that.
你们的人♥民♥对此还没准备好
Listen to me, Admiral.
听我说 上将
I am offering you the last human solution you will ever be presented with.
我正在给你提出你再也遇不到的最后解决人类问题的办法
Well, Gaius, you did it.
好吧 盖尤斯 你办到了
I don't know how, but you did.
我不知道怎么做的 但你们做到了
I told you, Paulla. I told you.
我告诉过你的 保拉 我告诉过你的
You do good deeds and you are rewarded.
你做了好事 你会收到奖励...
You're rewarded tenfold. And then if you give,
你收到十倍的奖励 如果你付出…
then you receive, don't you?
你将有所收获 不是吗?
That was beautiful.
这真漂亮
Yeah.
没错
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Liam.
利亚姆
His name was Liam.
他的名字是利亚姆
It's a good name.
是个好名字
Short for William. Yeah.
威廉的短写 是的
It's not like Zak. I know. I know it's not.
不像是扎克 不是那样的.我知道 我知道不是
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表