剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Frak!
妈的!
10 ships shut down their FTL drives after Roslin's transmission.
听了罗丝琳的广播后 10艘船关闭了他们的超光速引擎
10 ships out of 35.
35艘船没了10艘
Frakking Roslin.
他妈的罗丝琳
No, she did us a favor.
不,她帮了我们的忙
Now we're clear who's with us and who's trouble.
现在我们清楚了哪些支持我们,哪些有问题
Gage, give the jump coordinates only to those ships
盖吉,只把跳跃坐标发送给
that kept their FTLs online.
那些超光速引擎还在运作的船只
Order them to jump immediately.
命令他们立即跳跃
Yes, sir.
是,长官
I need you to assemble an execution detail.
你给我集♥合♥一队行刑人员
Only men you can trust.
必须是你信得过的人
Secure the main hangar deck launch tube.
确保主机库发射管道的安全
Take Adama down there and wait for me.
带阿达玛下去那里,等我命令
Can I count on you, Noel?
我可以信赖你吗,诺尔?
All down the line, sir.
完全可以,长官
Spying on me, Tom?
监视我呢,汤姆?
Let's just get through this and move on, all right, Felix?
我们赶紧把事情办完然后继续前进好吗,菲里克斯?
Where's the old man?
老头子在哪儿?
Where's the old man? They're gonna shoot him.
老头子在哪儿? 他们打算枪毙他
Where?
在哪里?
Where?
在哪里?!
Main hangar deck launch tube.
主机库发射管道
Come on, come on, let's go, Gods damn it.
快点快点!妈♥个♥巴子的赶紧走!
Lee!
李!
Wait! I'm coming with you.
喂!我和你们一起去
GAETA: Detail ready.
小分队准备
Aim!
瞄准!
Fire!
射击!
No! Shh.
不!
You were dreaming. I couldn't wake you.
嘘嘘...你在做梦,我叫不醒你
Oh, God, they're gonna shoot him.
噢,我的天,他们要枪杀他
I feel sick, I...
嘘 我不舒服...
No...
不
No, this is all wrong. It's wrong. Please, stop, stop.
这完全不对,这不合适 请停下,停下
But... I want to make you feel better.
可是...我想让你感觉好些
Then cut off my legs. I ran again.
那截了我的双腿吧 我再一次...逃跑了
I disappeared in the nick of time again.
我再一次在关键时刻消失了...
Fear makes people behave differently.
恐惧让人举止异样
I didn't run out of fear. Not this time, anyway.
我并不是出于恐惧而逃跑 至少这一次不是
I ran away from those people. God, "those people."
我是要远离那些人,天哪,那些人
I've got a kind of following on Galactica.
我在卡拉狄加上有些追随者
Like a fan club.
像是追星俱乐部
Publicly, I humor them. Privately, I scorn their provincial intellects,
对外,我都认可他们 但私下里,我蔑视他们迂腐狭义的理解力
their unfailing willingness to make me feel better.
她们无穷的积极干劲让我感觉良好
I have to go back.
我要回去
I have to go back, they're my responsibility.
我必须回去,我对她们负有责任
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
Galactica. This is President Laura Roslin.
卡拉狄加 我是劳拉·罗斯林总统
Release all those being held against their will
释放所有被强行关押的人员
and return command of this fleet
并归还此舰队的指挥权
to Admiral William Adama.
给威廉·阿达玛上将
Surrender.
投降
You have five minutes!
你们有五分钟时间
Lieutenant Allison.
艾利森中尉
Carry out the execution.
执行处决
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Dad. Thank you, Son.
爸 多谢,儿子
They told me you were dead.
他们告诉我你死了
For a while, I was, Bill.
有一阵的确如此,比尔
I want to take back my ship.
我要夺回我的船
Lieutenant...
中尉...
Sorry, sir.
对不起,长官
I've always respected you.
我一直都很敬重你
But I hate the Cylons.
但我恨赛昂人
And I can't take orders from a leader who won't fight them.
我无法听命于一个不愿同他们战斗的领袖
Colonel. Stand down.
上校 住手
Tie him up.
把他绑起来
Put me on speaker.
接上对讲机
This is Tom Zarek, President of the 12 Colonies.
我是汤姆·查莱克 十二殖民地的总统
It's over, Laura.
结束了,劳拉
Saul Tigh was killed attempting to escape.
索尔·泰在试图逃跑时被杀
Bill Adama was tried and found guilty of his crimes.
比尔·阿达玛已被审判,被判定有罪
A firing squad executed him this morning.
行刑队今晨已经将他处决
It's done, Laura.
都结束了,劳拉
You need to think about the people of this fleet now and surrender.
现在你要为这个舰队的人们着想并且投降
No.
不!
Not now, not ever.
现在不,永远不!
Do you hear me?
你听到了吗?
I will use every cannon,
我会动用每一门火炮
every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have
每一颗炸♥弹♥,每一粒子弹 我所拥有的每一件武器
down to my own eyeteeth to end you.
甚至动用我的尖牙,也要结果了你
I swear it!
我发誓!
I'm coming for all of you!
我跟你们没完!
So now we have a military leader and a president, all in one.
那现在军事领导人和总统合二为一了
And how would you have answered her, if you would have been here?
如果当时你在这里 你会怎么回答她?
Baseship's arming itself, sir.
长官,基地母舰正开始武装
Are we jump ready? Affirmative.
我们的跳跃系统准备好了吗? 是的
Set the rendezvous jump coordinates.
设置约定的跳跃坐标
Set your board to green.
解除跳跃限制
There's been enough killing.
杀戮已经够多的了
I'm leaving them behind unless you object.
我要撇下他们 除非你反对
ROSLIN: Galactica, this is President Laura Roslin. Surrender.
卡拉狄加,我是劳拉·罗斯林总统 投降
Gods damn it.
活见鬼!
Sir, board is green.
限制解除,长官
Count it down.
开始倒数
Jump in 10...
跳跃倒计时十...
Nine...
九...
Eight...
八...
Six...
六...
Five...
五...
Four...
四...
Three...
三...
FTL just went offline.
超光速引擎刚刚离线了
Get a crew.
派一队人
Get someone down to the engine room right now.
马上找些人下去引擎室!
Come on, move it!
快点动起来!
Gaeta. Gaeta, launch your birds.
盖塔 盖塔,派出你的飞机
Gaeta, wake up. What the frak are you doing?
盖塔,醒醒,你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛?
Launch your birds!
派出你的飞机!
Gaeta. Gaeta, we have to defend, do you understand that?
盖塔,盖塔 我们得防守,你明白吗?
Do you understand? Gaeta, we need to defend!
你明白吗? 盖塔 我们得防守
"One day soon, there's gonna be a reckoning."
马上会有清算总账的一天 出来混,迟早要还的
Gun batteries have fixed target bearing. Standing by to fire.
排炮已经对准目标方位 射击准备就绪
Gaeta, what the frak is wrong with you?
盖塔,你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么回事?
Wake up!
醒醒阿!
Weapons hold!
火力暂控!
Give me a weapon.
给我件武器
MARINE 1: Put your weapons down! Put your weapons down!
放下你的武器!放下你的武器!
MARINE 2: Drop your weapons!
放下你的武器!
Put them down, now!
放下你的武器!快
Drop them, drop them!
放下武器!放下武器!
On your knees!
跪下来
Move it!
走
Now!
快
Connect me with the President.
给我接总统
Right away, Admiral.
马上接,上将
Madam President. This is the Admiral.
总统女士,我是上将
Stand down.
解除警报
I repeat, Galactica's secured. Stand down.
重复,卡拉狄加已经恢复控制 解除警报
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表