剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Now you're going to shoot me, Mr. Gaeta.
现在你打算向我开枪了吧,盖塔先生
"...shall we save the kids?"
我们要救那小猫吗?
And the attorney says, "Frak them."
律师说"去你♥妈♥的♥"
And the priest says, "Do we have time?"
而神父说"我们有时间吗?"
RACETRACK: You're gross.
你真下流
Damn it.
该死
This is President Laura Roslin.
我是劳拉·罗丝琳总统
This is the President speaking, the...
我是总统...
Hello. Hello!
喂! 喂
Gods damn it.
天杀的
It's okay, he's going to feel better.
没事的,他会好起来的
Wonder what Gaeta's gonna do.
不知道盖塔下一步要怎么做
In your case, cut off one of your frakkin' legs.
就你来说吧 先砍掉你一条狗腿
GAETA: I have a net over the Baseship, you know.
你瞧,基地之星已是瓮中之鳖
You didn't have to bring the whole Quorum with you.
你没必要把整个法人团都带上
If you're insisting on the trial.
你坚持要进行一场审判
I'm insisting.
我坚持
Then I want them where I can keep an eye on them.
而我想让他们时刻在我眼皮底下
Look, I know you want to do the right thing.
瞧,我明白你想要做正确的事
Oh, I'm sorry. I was under the impression that you did, too.
不好意思 我还以为你跟我想法一样
I do. But we need to move on.
是的,不过我们需要继续向前
We can't move on until people have answered for what they've done.
在某些人为自己的所作所为负责之前 我们不能继续向前
Which begins with Adama.
就从阿达玛开始
One world at a time, Tom.
一样样来,汤姆
I don't suppose anyone's gonna feed my dog.
我想我的狗没人喂了
ZAREK: The Admiral is charged with treason,
上将将被指控通敌
desertion,
临阵脱逃
giving aid and comfort to the enemy and gross dereliction of duty.
为敌人提供支持援助,严重玩忽职守
The punishment for these crimes is death by firing squad.
这些罪行的刑罚,将是枪决
Well, I'm not a very good shot.
可我不怎么会开枪
ZAREK: The Admiral is entitled to a court-martial.
上将有权得到军事审判
We need a lawyer to handle his defense.
我们需要一名律师来为他辩护
They need a pimp.
他们需要个皮条客
Commander Gaeta will represent the people.
盖塔指挥官将代表人♥民♥
Commander Gaeta...
盖塔指挥官...
Why are you doing this?
你这么做是为什么?
For justice.
为了公正
LAMPKIN: Justice. Uh-huh.
公正,呜呼
So it'd be fair to assume that should I choose to pass
那来想大概是...为了追求公正
on this field trip for justice,
我该在这场游戏里走下过场
Winkin' and Blinkin' over there will use me instead for target practice?
就坐在那睁只眼闭只眼 把我拉来当枪使了?
Just get on with your job.
只管干♥你♥的活好了
Hmm.
哦
Fine.
好吧
Bring in the judges.
把法官带来
I will be serving as judge.
我将担任法官
I see, so we've run out of ship's captains, then.
原来如此,那么我看还缺少各船船长吧
Captains are too busy protecting their vessels
船长们都正忙于保护自己的船只
from the Cylon Baseship Admiral Adama welcomed into their fleet.
免遭那艘由阿达玛上将引狼入室的赛昂基地之星的袭击
Shove it up your ass.
滚你丫的小王八蛋
I don't need a frakking lawyer.
我不需要他妈的什么律师
You are charged with treason... By who?
你被指控犯有通敌... 被谁?
...desertion, with giving comfort
临阵脱逃,为敌人
and aid to the enemy. This is a joke.
提供支持援助... 滑天下之大稽
And you will answer for these crimes.
你要对这些罪行负责
"Aid and comfort," oh, yeah. I did bathe and wash them.
支持援助 噢,是啊 我还真给他们洗澡搓背
Made their meals.
给他们做饭
I love the enemy.
我爱敌人
Could I have a few minutes with Mr. Adama?
我可以跟阿达玛先生单独待几分钟吗?
Just to impress upon him the gravity of these charges?
只是跟他强调一下这些指控的严重性?
Please?
好吗?
You want him to understand, I know you do.
你想让他明白这些,我知道
Make it quick.
快点
This is the President. This is Laura... Hello?
我是总统 我是劳拉·罗丝...喂?
Hello? Hello?
喂?喂?
We don't even have the protection of the Fleet.
我们甚至不能混在舰队中寻找掩护
They've scattered.
他们都四散开了
And the Viper patrols, they've gotten bold.
蝮蛇战机巡逻越来越嚣张了
Some of them checked their guns.
有几架还试射了
ROSLIN: Gods damn it.
该死的
Firing into space. It's like they're inviting us to react.
向空中开火 就好像他们在邀请我们做出回应
I think we should all talk.
我想我们大家得谈谈
"The world's upside down,
世界已经黑白颠倒了
"and someone has to turn it right side up again."
总得有人来扭转乾坤
Felix Gaeta said that to me.
菲里克斯·盖塔这样对我说
He believes he's that someone.
他相信他就是那个人
I believe he's that someone.
我也相信他就是那个人
But he has very big shoes to fill.
但他正面临巨大的挑战
I brought you here because I wanted him to meet people who refuse to give up,
我召集大家因为我想让他见见这些拒绝妥协的人们
people who have the courage to voice their dissent
这些有勇气提出异议
but at the end of the day, still stand by your president.
但在末日来临时,仍能支持你们的总统的人
I think you should leave now.
我想你该马上离开
Mr. Vice President.
副总统先生
So say we all. ALL: Hear, hear.
同心协力 听 听
WOMAN: So say.
同心
WOMAN: I would stake my life on it.
我会用生命去维护它
Shoot them.
毙了他们
MAN: Point of order. Point of order!
按程序来 按程序来
Go get Mr. Gaeta.
去把盖塔先生请来
I never agreed to this!
我从没同意这么做!
Yes, you did. No, this is murder!
不,你同意了 不,这是谋杀!
This is a coup that you began.
这是场由你发起的政♥变♥
To take command and destroy our enemies before they destroy us.
为了在敌人消灭我们之前夺取指挥权并消灭他们
What've you done?
你都干了些什么?
This is what happens.
这就是所发生的一切
No...
不...
No, it's a lie.
不,这是个谎言
This is all based on lies.
这全都建立在谎言的基础上
Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗?
We had the truth on our side. Now...
本来真理站在我们一边,而现在...
Now...
现在...
The truth is told by whoever's left standing.
真理从来都是由胜者来书写
Adama has to go.
阿达玛必须死
There's no turning back now.
已经回不了头了
Sorry. It was a difficult choice but we made our decision.
对不起 这是个艰难的选择 我们已经做了决定
We're jumping away.
我们要跳离了
We have a chance to survive.
我们还有一线生机
I'm sorry, I would've thought as one of the Final Five,
抱歉,我还以为作为终极五人之一
you'd have a broader vision than that.
你的眼光会更深远一点
If he hasn't done it already, Gaeta will airlock Tigh, Tyrol, Anders,
即使他还没动手 盖塔也会把泰,泰罗尔,安德斯扔进减压舱
then he'll start with the rest.
然后他会拿剩下的人开刀
Kara, Helo, Adama...
卡拉,西洛,阿达玛...
Don't. Stop.
不,停下
His fate has been all but decided, count on it.
他的命运早已注定如此,相信这一点
Please, don't. Ours isn't yet.
请别...而我们尚无定数
No.
不
No one believed that we would survive the Cylon nuclear holocaust,
曾经没有人相信我们会逃过赛昂的核浩劫
or the hell on New Caprica,
或是新卡布里卡上的地狱
or the 50,000 other crises we've lived through.
或是无数其他被我们死里逃生的危机
But we did, we're here.
但是我们做到了,我们在这里
We've made this veritable habit out of defying the odds,
我们实实在在已经养成了这个不畏艰险的习惯
particularly William Adama.
特别是威廉·阿达玛
And he is alive.
而他...还活着
He is alive.
他还活着
And he will take command of this fleet again.
他会再次取得舰队的指挥权
And when that day comes, he's gonna know
而当那一刻来临时 他会知道…
who stuck with him and who ran.
谁坚持战斗,谁见风转舵
Now who do you want to be?
那么你们想做哪一种?
Who do you want to be?
你们选择站在哪边?
KELLY: Hey, Chief.
嗨,军士长
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表