剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Mmm-hmm.
嗯
They just need a little more care and attention.
她们不过是需要更多照料和关心
Hera.
赫拉
WOMAN: Admiral Adama will be forced to abandon Galactica.
阿达玛上将将会被迫放弃卡拉狄加
Yes. At which point
没错 这样说来
the Cylon Baseship will be our sole means of defense.
赛昂的基地之星将会是我们防御的基础
Under the Admiral's command,
在上将的指挥下
augmented by Galactica's pilots, planes and military personnel,
卡拉狄加的飞行员和飞行器以及军事人员的增设
as it has always been.
将一如往常
Sorry. Mr. Adama, it sure seems
抱歉 阿达玛先生 但这样肯定意味着…
like we're putting a lot of power into the hands of some people,
我们把很大的一部分力量交到了那些…
and I use the term loosely,
可能我措词有些不准
who not so long ago were doing their damndest to wipe us out.
那些在不久之前还在竭尽全力毁灭我们的人手中!
APOLLO: And your concerns are noted.
你的担心我们注意到了
As you all know... As you... Let me speak!
正如你们所知的...正如...先听我说!
As you all know, we agreed to accept Admiral Adama's military authority
正如你们所知的 我们同意接受阿达玛上将的军事管理
in return for a seat on this council.
以交换在这个理事会的一个席位
We intend to abide by that promise.
我们将会谨守诺言
Speaking of promises, I have been complaining about air quality
说到这些个诺言 我从一开始就开始抱怨过
aboard Hitei Kan from day one.
Hitei kan号♥上的空气质量了
I am submitting my requisition now
我现在正式提交征用卡拉狄加上的
for Galactica's CO2 and particulate scrubbers.
二氧化碳和微粒过滤器的申请
Excuse me? As long as we get the FTLs.
你说什么? 要么给我们超光速引擎
The last emergency jump, it took six minutes to spin up.
我们上一次的紧急跳跃 足足用了六分钟才启动引擎!
Wait a minute. WOMAN: Look.
等等 听着
Obviously, we will have to do a complete inventory of Galactica's equipment,
显然我们要编制一份卡拉狄加上的设备的详细清单
maybe even a lottery in order to ensure a comparable...
为了保证能够公平的分配所有的设施...
Hey!
喂!
...distribution of all the equipment.
甚至可能要抽签
Now listen to me for one godsdamn minute!
现在都他妈的听我说一句!
No one removes so much as one bolt from this battlestar,
没有任何人可以拿走这艘太空堡垒上哪怕一根的螺钉
not until the Admiral tells us we can!
除非上将点头允许
Really?
真的吗!
What does Gaius Baltar say about that?
盖尤斯·波塔尔对此有何意见?
Gaius Baltar?
盖尤斯·波塔尔?
BALTAR: I want to tell you a secret about myself.
我想告诉你们一个我自己的秘密
Something that I have belatedly come to understand.
一些我逐渐明白的东西
You see, I don't believe that God speaks to us on high
我不相信高高在上的上帝通过
through some appointed human mouthpiece.
所谓被委派的人之口向我们说话
But he does speak to us.
但他确实在向我们说
He speaks to each one of us directly.
他直接对我们每个人说
In our hearts. And it's up to us to listen.
在我们的心中 这取决于我们所聆听的
If you find yourself straying from the one true path,
如果你们发现自己迷失了道路
then perhaps you'll be lucky enough for God to send you an angel,
那么或许你会足够幸运地得到上帝送给你的天使
to steer you in the right direction.
来指引你踏上正确的方向
Angels, I hear you say.
天使们 就像我说的
I don't believe that angels appear to you in some mystical spectral form.
我不认为那些天使会神秘而又虚幻地在你们面前现身
Angels take the guise of those who are nearest and dearest to you.
天使会在你面前以最亲密的 最亲爱的人的样子出现
Those who can understand your doubts and your trials,
那些人能理解你的疑惑和你的磨练
and steer you back on the road to salvation.
并指引你回到救赎的路上
I believe in these angels,
我相信这些天使
because I see them.
因为我看到了他们
Wherever you are in the fleet,
不论你在舰队的何处
this is Gaius Baltar wishing you a beautiful day.
盖尤斯·波塔尔在这里祝你有美好的一天
Paulla.
保拉
Okay, what are we doing today?
好吧 今天有何安排?
Okay, at 10:00, you need to inspect the new people's medical clinic.
嗯 10点要去视察新的民间诊所
At 10:30, Colonel Tigh would like a meeting.
10点半泰上校想要和你会面
Colonel Tigh, always a pleasure.
泰上校总是受欢迎的
At 11:00, we have the funeral.
11点是葬礼
Okay, we... We need to discuss moving our headquarters off Galactica.
好吧 我们得讨论下将总部撤离卡拉狄加的事
Yeah, the sooner the better. Yeah.
是 越快越好 是啊
Now, Captain Meeker has already offered to host us,
现在 米克船长已经愿意提供驻所给我们
which I think is an excellent idea.
我觉得挺不错
But we've also had offers from Argo Navis and Prometheus.
不过南船座号♥和普罗米修斯号♥也在邀请我们
I didn't realize we were so popular.
我以为我们没这么受欢迎
Gaius, the whole Fleet's heard about what we've accomplished here.
盖尤斯 整个舰队都知道我们在这里的成效了
All of these are requests for new food distribution centers.
这些都是给食品集散中心的需求单
Look at all of them.
看看这些
Well, who's going to get us all this?
谁去弄那么多食品来
Well, I mean, you have to approve them all.
我是说 你只能全部批准
Great.
很好
Grace, unity, life.
恩赐 团结 生命
Love.
爱
Back at you.
都回到你心中了
It's all coming together for you, isn't it, Gaius?
这都是为你而来的 不是吗 盖尤斯
Is it?
是吗
You have more power now than when you were president.
你现在拥有比你做总统时还大的权势
With Galactica gone, you may even eclipse Adama.
卡拉狄加不在的话 你都能让阿达玛相形逊色
Oh, I'm truly blessed.
哦 我确实收到赐福了
I told you if you followed God's path you'd be rewarded.
我说过顺从上帝的旨意你会得到奖赏的
You've earned it. Now why don't you let yourself enjoy it?
你得到了 现在何不享受这一切呢
Yeah, I suppose you're right.
对 希望你是对的
Excuse me. She's not the one.
不好意思 她不是那一个
She's the only one.
她是唯一的
BALTAR: Excuse me, Caprica. Caprica Six.
请留步 卡布里卡? 卡布里卡六号♥!
Ah.
呃
It's good to...
见到你真好
Listen, I heard about your loss,
听着 我听说了你的...流产
and I wanted to offer you my condolences, to tell you how truly sorry I am.
我想向你表达我的哀悼 这件事我真的感觉很遗憾
Thank you, Gaius.
谢谢你 盖尤斯
I see you've got your...
我知道你已经拿到了你的...
You know, if you need any more, we have...
要知道 如果你需要更多 我们有...
I'm fine.
我很好
And also, I'm not...
而且我并非…
I'm not aware of your current situation,
我其实并非没有觉察到你现在的处境
but if you need a place to stay...
如果你需要一个栖身之所…
I've no desire to join your harem.
我无意加入你的后宫
No, look...
不不
That's not what I... That's not what...
我不是那个...不是那个意思
We are trying to make a difference within the fleet.
我们只是想改变一下舰队的现状
I dreamt of you last night.
昨晚我梦到你了
Did you?
是吗
That's interesting, 'cause I often... I mean, I still...
很有意思 因为我常…我依旧…
It was an old dream. One in which we both had parts to play.
是个旧梦了 在那里我们都有派对要参加
Not in this little circus you orchestrated.
可不是在这个小小的娱乐场里
But I guess all dreams die hard.
可我猜所有的梦都难以破灭
I have the time. We could share... If you wanted to.
我有空 我们可以分享… 如果你愿意…
You haven't changed, Gaius. Not really.
你还是没变 盖尤斯 一点没变
You see.
你瞧
The problem is,
问题在于…
I have.
我改变了
Colonel. Colonel.
上校 上校
She wants to talk to you. Me?
她想跟你谈谈 我?
No, I'm waiting for the...
不 我在等…
Colonel.
上校
She is dying.
她就快死了
Could you just take a few minutes out of your busy schedule
您能不能从百忙之中抽几分钟
and be with her?
陪她一会?
Colonel.
上校
Is that what I should call you?
我是不是该这么叫你
Saul.
索尔
Saul.
索尔
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank me for what?
谢我什么?
For the privilege of finally being able to meet my father before I die.
让我终于有幸在临死之前见到自己的父亲
You shouldn't be thanking me.
你不该感谢我
I've spent most of my life trying to kill your kind.
我曾花了大半辈子时间来消灭你们
Too much confusion.
太多的疑惑
HERA: I want my mommy.
我要妈咪
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表