剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
APOLLO: Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 前情回顾
Thus shall it come to pass.
如此这般发生
The dying leader shall know the truth of the opera house.
垂死的领导者将了解到歌♥剧院的真♥相♥
Where did you hear that? Who told you that?
你在哪里听到的? 谁告诉你的?
The Hybrid. On the Baseship before they unplugged it.
在拔电源前 基地之星上的混合体告诉我的
I've got to find out about these visions.
我要查明这些幻觉的真♥相♥
Plug it in. It's time to get some answers.
接上电源 是时候找到一些答案了
Can I see what you drew?
能让我看看你画了什么吗?
ATHENA: Hera?
赫拉
Get away from my child.
离我的孩子远点!
You are never gonna take Hera.
你再也不能带走我的孩子了
Jump!
跳跃!
Make way! Make way! NO. 6: Father.
让开 让开 天父…
Give me the strength,
给我力量吧
the wisdom, and above all...
智慧以及所有的…
MAN: Let's come along, come along.
快点 快点
MAN: Let's go. WOMAN: Watch it, watch it.
走 小心点
MAN: Bay 2! Doc! Coming your way!
二号♥房♥ 医生 快来
Quickly. All right. On three. One, two, three. Lift.
好 数到三 一 二 三 起!
Keep some pressure on that wound until I can get to the artery.
压住伤口 直到我找到动脉
Keep the mask on.
氧气面罩
MAN: Kidnapped? President's been kidnapped?
绑♥架♥? 总统被绑♥架♥了?
Baltar? I heard Baltar was with her.
我听说波塔尔和她一起
Are you saying he's responsible?
你的意思是他该对此负责?
I heard it was the Cylons.
我听说是赛昂人干的
No. My people say she was shot.
不 我的人说她是被枪击了
What are you talking about? Roslin?
你在说什么呢 罗丝琳吗?
No, one of Adama's Marines shot a Cylon,
不 阿达玛的一个手下枪击了一个赛昂
and that is how this entire thing has begun.
这就是整件事情的开始
So then where is Zarek? MAN: I don't know!
那么查莱克现在在哪儿? 我不知道!
Where is Zarek? WOMAN: Who is in charge here?
查莱克在哪儿? 现在这里谁说了算?!
Sir, Vice President Zarek is still waiting to talk to you.
长官 副总统查莱克还在等着和你通话
What should I tell him? Sir?
我该怎么跟他说? 长官?
Decker says they've just shipped over the last of the Vipers.
甲板说他们刚把最后一架蝮蛇战机送过去
That means we're down 40 birds, almost as many jocks.
就是说我们损失了40架 还有差不多相同数量的人手
We're gonna have to reconfigure the CAP, rethink our defense posture.
我必须要重新部署空中巡逻 重新考虑我们的防御措施
Where is she? COTTLE: Clamp.
她在哪儿? 止血钳
Marines are holding her.
士兵们看守着她
My quarters.
带到我的住处
WOMAN: Nobody has told us anything.
没人告诉我们任何情况
MAN: No, no, no.
不 不 不
Mr. Vice President, I have some questions for you.
副总统先生! 有几个问题要问问你
Thank you. Just calm down, please.
谢谢 请冷静点
Everybody! Everybody just calm down, please.
各位冷静点 拜托
Mr. Vice President, it's really important that we know.
副总统先生 我们真的很想知道
Is the President dead?
总统是不是死了?
We have no information...
我们没有相关信息...
WOMAN: I heard she was assassinated by the Cylons.
听说她是被赛昂人暗♥杀♥了
No, there is no truth to that, at least as far as we know.
还没有证据证明是这样的 至少目前我们还不知道
Well, then what the hell do we know?
那我们到底知道什么?
Clearly, our first priority is to get out as much
很明显 我们的首要任务是尽可能地
verifiable information as we can to avoid a general panic.
获取有用的信息 以避免事实被夸大
To that end, I asked Admiral Adama to come and answer our questions directly.
为此 我请了阿达玛上将来这里 直接回答我们的问题
Unfortunately, he wouldn't take my call.
很不走运的是 他不愿接听我的电♥话♥
WOMAN: At this time, when there is...
在这种时候...
However...
尽管如此
However... Please. Please, just a moment.
尽管如此 请再等等
ZAREK: President Roslin was apparently aboard the Cylon Baseship,
当赛昂基地之星突然跳跃离开时 罗丝琳总统显然是在上面的
along with Gaius Baltar and many of Galactica's pilots
还有盖尤斯·波塔尔
when it jumped away,
和许多卡拉狄加的飞行员
after one of their own leaders was shot aboard Galactica.
在他们的领导人之一于卡拉狄加上被枪击之后
We have no idea when or if they'll return,
我们不知道他们何时或者能否再回来
or if the President or the other captives will be subject to reprisals.
也不知道他们是否会对总统及其他俘虏进行报复
For now, the powers granted me by law,
目前 根据法律所赋予的权力
I have taken over as President.
我就此接手总统一职
MAN: Hear, hear.
听 听
By refusing even to meet with Zarek,
你拒绝和查莱克会面
you're simply helping him fan the Quorum's suspicions.
只不过是在帮助他煽动法人代表们的猜忌
Their suspicions don't concern me.
我才不关心什么猜忌
Look, maybe he's not the man we hoped for,
也许他不是我们心目中的期望人选
but he is next in line, and the Fleet needs reassurance and stability.
但他是继任首选 这支舰队需要保证与稳定
Frankly, the kind that only its military commander can offer.
严格来说那些只有军事首领才能提供
If this Fleet needs reassurance, then you reassure them.
如果舰队需要保证 那么你向他们保证去吧
That's your job now.
那是你现在的职责
You can tell Zarek he can go to hell.
你可以告诉查莱克 让他见鬼去吧
Why?
为什么?
ATHENA: Sir.
长官
Do you hate your people so much that you look for any excuse to kill one?
你如此憎恨你的同类 以至要寻找任何借口去杀一个?
Or did you deliberately try to sabotage this truce?
还是你故意想要破坏这个停战协定?
No, sir. Of course not.
不 长官 当然不是
Then you tell me why. You make me understand why you did this.
那告诉我这是为什么 让我明白 你为什么要这么做
They were gonna take her. The Six. She was gonna take my child.
她们想要带走她 6号♥ 她要带走我的孩子
There were too many witnesses.
当时有太多的目击者
They all said the same thing. Your daughter was lost.
他们的说法都一样 你的女儿迷路了
The Cylon merely kneeled down, was talking to her.
那赛昂人只是跪下来和她说话
Maybe that's what it looked like to the others, sir.
别人看起来也许是这么回事 长官
But I know. Oh, you knew better...
但我知道! 哦 你更了解?
I had a vision, a vision where the Six and Baltar were taking Hera away from me.
我有个幻象 见到6号♥和波塔尔要把赫拉从我身边带走
A vision.
幻象!
It was more than just a vision, sir.
这不仅仅是个幻象 长官!
When I saw them together, I knew that they would take her,
当我看到她们在一起时 我就知道 他们会带走她
that they would take away my child!
他们会带走我的孩子!
You murdered an unarmed woman, and by doing so,
你杀了一个手无寸铁的女人 你这么做
you put the lives of every single person in this fleet at risk,
使舰队上每一个人的生命都处于危险之中
and quite possibly cost the lives of the President and your husband.
很可能是以断送总统和你丈夫的性命为代价
You disobeyed the direct orders of a superior officer,
你违反了上级军官的直接命令
but, more importantly,
更重要的是...
you betrayed a promise to me.
背叛了你对我的诺言
I trusted you.
我那么相信你!
Sir, I will accept any form of punishment that you think I deserve.
长官 我愿意接受任何形式的你认为应有的正式处分
I just ask that you please don't take away Hera.
我只求你 请别把赫拉带走
I'm afraid the brig is no place for a little girl.
恐怕禁闭室对一个小女孩来说 并不是个好去处
Guards!
警卫
Get her out of my sight.
让她从我眼前消失
Yes, sir.
是 长官
WOMAN: At one time, Admiral Adama supported Gaius Baltar's administration.
阿达玛上将曾经支持过盖尤斯·波塔尔的执政
Isn't there a chance he'd support yours?
他有没有可能也支持你?
I'm afraid only Admiral Adama can answer that.
恐怕只有阿达玛上将能回答这个问题
MAN: Then I will address this question to Delegate Adama.
那我要问问阿达玛代表这个问题
Do you honestly think
你是否真的认为
that your father will hand over power to this administration?
你父亲会把权力移交给这届政♥府♥吗?
No.
不会
Fine. Yeah.
好的
Recon Raptor just reported back. The Resurrection hub's gone.
侦查猛禽机刚刚报告说 复活枢纽已经不见了
No sign of the Baseship carrying the President,
假定总统所在的基地之星前往那里的话
assuming that's where they were headed.
但并没有找到他们的踪迹
They were determined to resurrect the Three,
他们决定要唤醒3号♥
what we used to call D'Anna.
就是我们称作狄安娜的那个
To do that, they gotta go to the hub. You find it, we'll find them.
要这样做 必须去枢纽那里 找到它 就找到他们了
Easier said than done.
说起来容易做起来难
Maybe.
也许吧
We got another problem, sir.
我们还有其他的问题 长官
Starbuck's having trouble fielding enough planes to fly a standard CAP.
星芭凑不到足够的飞机去做例行空中巡逻
Wants us to consider having the Fleet bunch up tighter, so it's easier to defend.
她想我们应该考虑将舰队聚到一起 那样更利于防守
Means counting on a bunch of civvies flying close formation.
想要一拨平民飞船密集编队
Yeah.
是啊
Organize it.
那组织一下吧
I got you appointed to this job.
你被任命这个职位
Pulled strings, called in favors,
我幕后操纵 笼络人心.
all because I thought you might do some good.
完全是因为我认为你可能会有所帮助
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表