剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
进入政♥府♥
Right. So, that's what it boils down to.
好吧 那么 嗯 归结起来就是这样
My people can't get representation
我的人不能获得代表权
because I personally haven't passed
是因为我个人没能通过
Lee Adama's selfless altruism test.
李·阿达玛的无私利他主义的考验
I haven't been a goody-goody and worn a badge of honor.
我之前没有做个好好先生 然后获得个荣誉勋章
I don't think you've passed Gaius Baltar's test.
我想你没有通过的是盖尤斯·波塔尔的考验
Go ahead, look me in the eye and tell me about the time
继续啊.看着我的眼睛 然后告诉我
that you made a truly heroic act of conscience
你什么时候做过真正发自良心的英雄行为
which helped you not even in the slightest.
而对自己一丁点好处也没有的
Tell me! I'll even believe you.
告诉我呀!你说的出我就信
You're right.
你说得对
I wouldn't trust me, either.
我自己也信不过自己
APOLLO: Holy frak.
我靠
I dare you. I double-dog dare you.
谅你不敢 我打赌你不敢
Get out of here! Come on! Come on.
快出去!滚!滚!
Come on.
出去!
Come on!
出去!
Attaboy. Attaboy!
好啊 好样的!
Frak.
妈的
Stupid frakking bird.
笨死的呆鸟
Can I have your attention, please?
请大家听我说几句
I'm sure you're all aware
我想大家都知道
that a child was abducted from this ship recently.
最近有个孩子从这艘船上被绑走
I thought that a rescue mission was impractical.
我原以为营救行动不切实际
Well, I was wrong.
我错了
He didn't say where he got the information,
他没说从哪得来的消息
but Starbuck was there, so I bet he talked to Anders.
但星芭也在场 所以 我敢说他跟安德斯谈过
Yeah. I know. Pretty freaky.
是的 我知道 怪怪的
He thought that a rescue mission
他原以为救援行动不切实际
was impractical because he didn't know
是因为他不知道她被囚禁在哪儿
where she was being held. But that's changed now, I guess,
但现在情况变了 我猜
because he does know where she's being held.
是因为他知道了她被关在哪儿
Of course, knowing where the colony is is not nearly the same thing
当然 知道殖民地在哪儿
as being able to actually get her out.
远不等于真的能救她出来
This is insane. You know that, right?
这是疯了 你明白的 对吧?
What I know is that Hera has some meaning
我所知道的是 赫拉的意义
that transcends the here and now.
已经超乎此时此刻
She is meant to fulfill a role, just as we were.
她注定要完成一项使命 像我们一样
So we're going, the five of us.
所以我们要去 我们五个
Oh, you're making decisions for all of us now.
哦 你现在替我们所有人做主了
You'll go, Tory.
你会去的 托莉
Truth is, you never could be alone.
事实上 你总不能落单
Yeah, the mission is to be strictly volunteer only.
是的 这个任务将严格按照自愿原则
Any man or woman over the age of 15.
任何年满15岁的男女
And the Admiral also wants any former colonial officer or crewman
上将也打算接收任何前殖民地政♥府♥官员
incarcerated after the recent mutiny.
和近期兵变后被关押的船员
Yeah. Yeah, that's it.
对 对 就这样
Everyone has to make their own choice,
每个人都要做出自己的选择
and they have to do it in person.
他们必须亲自做出选择
The old man is waiting on the hangar deck.
老头子在机库甲板等着
Set in-port watch until you get back.
安排停港值守 直到你们回来
Watch-keepers report to the admiral's quarters
值守人员可到上将办公室报到
to declare yourselves in person.
亲自陈述自己的选择
Move.
行动
You know what you're gonna do?
你知道自己打算怎么做吗?
Not exactly.
不太知道
Well, take your time.
嗯 别着急
It takes approximately four minutes to get down there.
走去那里大概得花四分钟
It's really happening.
真的发生了
We're going after her.
我们要去救她了
Or what's left of her.
或是去取她所剩下的
Cavil's probably had her sliced and diced
卡维尔可能已经将她切成片切成块
and cut up into 1,000 specimens...
切碎成一千份样品...
Stop it. Just stop it, okay?
别说了!别再说了 好吗?
She's still alive, and she's still out there, and we're gonna get her,
她还活着 她还好好的在那儿 而我们会救回她
and everything's gonna be all right.
一切都会好起来的
It's not gonna be all right, Karl.
不会好了 卡尔
No. You're wrong.
不 你错了
You're wrong.
你是错的
Dots. Lots and lots and lots of dots.
点 许多许多许多的点
She's clearly very gifted.
显然她非常有天赋
SIMON: She hasn't eaten in days.
她好几天没吃东西了
I think we should begin intravenous nutritional supplements
我想我们该开始静脉注射营养品
to build up her strength before we begin testing.
以在我们开始测试之前 保持她的体力
She wants her mother.
她要她妈妈
Well, she can't have her mother, now, can she?
她现在不能去找妈妈 不是吗?
I'm sorry. I forgot to sound all soppy and soft
喔 我很抱歉 我忘记了在谈到孩子时
when speaking of the child. She is a child, a frightened one.
应该温柔而饱含关爱 她是个孩子 吓坏了的孩子
She's a half-human, half-machine object of curiosity
她是个让人好奇的半人半机器物件
that holds the key to our continued existence
在她遗传密♥码♥的某处藏着
somewhere in her genetic code.
我们种族得以继续存在的关键
So let's get a tube in her and get her ready.
那我们就她输液 让她准备好
Just don't get us bounced out of here, all right?
别把我们弹出去 好吗
Galactica's the end of the line for pilot teams.
卡拉狄加是飞行队的最终归宿
We get kicked out of here, we're boots on the ground from now on.
我们被踢出这里 从此就只能呆在地面了
I know. I know it's crazy.
我知道这很疯狂
I should stop.
我该停下来
I should stop, yes. I will, I will.
我该停下来 是啊 我会的
But you can't stop, right?
但你没法停下来 对吗
Right. I just feel so alive when I'm with him!
对 我只有和他在一起才意气风发
Like the way you're supposed to always feel but you just never do.
就像你一直想要追求却又从未去做的感觉
Yeah, I know what that's like.
我明白
ROSLIN: I know it's been three months. I know that.
我知道这都有三个月了 我知道的
I do too go out. I do.
我也有出去走走 我有
I do.
真的
Uh-uh.
呃
No.
不
Uh-uh.
呃
No, I'm not joining Adar's presidential campaign.
不 我不打算加入埃达的总统竞选
I don't care.
我不在乎
Because I don't like politics to begin with,
因为我首先就不喜欢政♥治♥
and a national campaign is just so blah.
而且一个全民竞选实在是太...
Oh, Gods. You are relentless.
噢 天哪 你真无情
Okay, okay. I'll make a deal.
好吧 好吧 我们说好了
I'll go on the date if you'll stop bugging me about this campaign.
只要你不再拿竞选的事来烦我 我就会去约会
How young is he?
他有多年轻啊?
I know. Okay. I made a deal.
我知道 好 说好了
What's Mr. Perfect's name?
这完美先生叫什么名字?
Sean. I like that name. Sean what?
肖恩 我喜欢这个名字 肖恩什么?
Sean Ellison? Sounds familiar.
肖恩·阿利森? 听起来耳熟
Okay. All right. Bye.
好的 行 再见
No one should feel obligated to join this mission in any way!
任何人都无需觉得有义务 参加此次任务!
This is a decision I have made for myself.
这是我为我自己做下的决定
If it turns out that there are not enough personnel
要是最终没有足够的人员
to crew Galactica,
来驾驶卡拉狄加
I will lead a Raptor assault with anyone who is willing to join me.
我将会指挥一个猛禽突袭队带上任何愿意加入我的人
Let there be no illusions!
大家都不要存在幻想!
This is likely to be a one-way trip.
这很可能是一条不归路
So don't volunteer out of sentiment or emotion.
所以不要出于怜悯或一时冲动而志愿报名
There is a line running down this deck.
甲板上有条线
Volunteers, move to the starboard side!
志愿者 站到右舷这边!
Everyone else to the port.
其他所有人到左舷
ADAMA: Make your choice.
做出你们的选择
Doc.
医生
The Fleet can't afford to lose a doctor.
我们承受不起失去一名医生
Go on back, Sherman, and thank you.
回去吧 谢尔曼 谢谢你
Like you got something better to do.
还有其他更好的事可做吗?
Excuse me. Thank you.
借过 谢谢
You didn't think you were gonna take off without me, Admiral, did you?
你不会想扔下我就起飞吧 上将?
It never crossed my mind, Madam President.
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表