剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
SAM: Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 前情回顾
ADAMA: Helo hand-picked a crew for you. I'm giving you a ship.
西洛亲自为你选拔了一支队伍 我会给你一艘船
HELO: We liberated the Demetrius.
我们把德米特里厄斯号♥弄到了手
It's a sewage recycling ship.
是一艘污水回收船
Now go.
快去吧
Find a way to Earth.
找到通往地球的道路
PIKE: I'm telling you guys, this thing is a setup anyway.
我跟你们说 总之这件事就是个圈套
I mean, you think that the old man just gave her the ship
你们以为老头子会这样把船给她
and then cut her loose?
放她走吗?
Hey, that's enough of that crap.
嘿 别瞎说了
BOOMER: The Resurrection ship didn't make the jump.
复活船没能够完成跳跃
Now Cavil's Baseships are breaking formation,
卡维尔的基地之星正打破编队
taking positions around our periphery.
占据我们的外♥围♥
They're going to attack.
他们想要攻击
BOOMER: They've taken out our FTL!
他们打中了我们的超光速引擎!
No Resurrection ship.
没有复活船
They're really trying to kill us.
他们当真想要杀掉我们
Stay the frak away from me!
你♥他♥妈♥离我远点!
I heard you. You're Cylons!
我听到了 你们是赛昂!
A bunch of frakking skin jobs.
一群该死的披人皮的
TORY: You think Cally killed herself because of you, don't you?
你觉得凯莉是因为你而自杀的吗?
TYROL: She thought we were having an affair. But we weren't.
她认为我俩有一腿 但我们没有
No, that's right. I'm not a cheater. I'm a Cylon.
当然没有 我没有背叛 我是个赛昂
I'm not a priest.
我不是什么牧师
But that doesn't matter, you see.
但你瞧 那没关系
Something in the universe loves me.
世上的某种存在眷顾着我
God only loves that which is perfect, and he loves you.
神只爱那些完美的生灵 而他爱你们
He loves you because you are perfect just as you are.
他爱你们 因为你们是完美的 生来如此
Captain.
船长
Captain!
船长!
I'm glad you're here. I might have found something.
来得正好 我可能发现了点什么
Before that, we need to talk about making our rendezvous with the Fleet.
在那之前 我们先讨论下关于与舰队汇合的事情
Later.
再说吧
No. No. No. No. Come on.
不是 不是 哪儿呢
Here. What do you think?
这个 你觉得怎么样?
Well, it's hard to say.
呃… 这可说不准
Spectroscopics are promising.
这些光谱照片还算有说服力
But according to this,
不过依照这上面显示的
we already did two long-range recons of that grid.
我们早已经对那片区域做过两次远程扫描了
Both no joy.
全都失望而归
Third time's a charm maybe.
第三次也许就交好运了
All right, I'll have Sharon prep to go
好吧 我让莎伦准备下
as soon as Anders gets back from his scout.
一旦安德斯侦查回来就出发
Hey. What about you?
嗨 你怎么样
You been getting any sleep?
有睡过一会儿吗?
I don't know. Not much.
我不知道 没怎么睡
It was so clear when I first got back.
我刚回来的时候它是那么的清晰
If I could... If I just focus,
要是我可以… 只要我能集中注意力
I know that I can find that sound again.
我就可以再次听到那声音
I gotta go see the CAP off.
我得去看着点这次空中巡逻
We'll talk when I get back.
过会儿回来 我俩谈谈
Hold up.
等下
I think I'll go with you on this one.
我想这次我得跟你一块儿去
You haven't flown a CAP since we left the Fleet.
我们离开舰队后你就没飞过巡逻任务
I think I'll go with you on this one.
我想这次我得跟你一块儿去
I need you to tell me that all this somehow makes sense.
我要你告诉我 这一切能说得通
This was my husband, James.
这是我的丈夫 詹姆士
My two children, Danya and Reece.
我的两个孩子 丹雅和里斯
They were on Picon when the Cylons attacked.
当赛昂攻击时 他们在派亢星
What do you feel when you look at this photograph?
你看到这张照片时有什么感觉?
I feel rage.
我感到愤怒
Against the Cylon.
对那些赛昂
Not just the machines, anyone involved.
不光是那些机器 任何相关的人
The engineers who designed them.
设计出它们的工程师们
The corporations. The politicians who provoked this war
那些企业 那些政客
and then did nothing to protect us.
挑起了这场战争 然后却没有保护我们
And most of all, the Gods.
还有 特别是对于众神(的愤怒)
The Gods?
众神?
They stood by and let it all happen.
他们袖手旁观 任这一切发生
Yes, I know.
是的 我知道
I know.
我了解
I am so sorry, Phoebe.
我非常遗憾 菲比
Sit with us.
我深表同情
Unfortunately, the Gods cannot be blamed for not coming to your aid.
不幸的是 我们不能责怪众神没有给予我们帮助
It's not because they weren't listening.
并不是因为他们没有在倾听
It's because they don't exist.
而是因为他们不存在
The Gods we've been praying to for thousands of years do not exist.
我们祈祷了数千年的众神并不存在
They can't help you, because they are not real.
他们无法帮助你们 因为他们不是真实的
We have been pandering to our own ignorance for far too long.
我们因为自己的无知而被引诱太久太久了
BALTAR: Now, on my own journey,
如今 在我自己的旅途中
I've been wronged, persecuted.
我犯过错 也被迫♥害♥过
I prayed to the Gods
我曾卑躬屈膝向众神祈祷
on my knees, begging them for mercy, tortured.
恳求他们的怜悯 受尽折磨
I received nothing in...
我没有得到一点点反...
BALTAR: I could have lived in that abyss of bitterness,
我可以一直生活在这苦难的深渊中
but that will destroy you like nothing else.
而那将轻而易举毁掉你
But I chose to forgive.
但我选择原谅
And most importantly, I began with myself.
而最重要的是 从我自己开始
ATHENA: "Third time's the charm"?
第三次会交好运
And you just went along with it?
你就这么赞同了她?
It's called following orders, Lieutenant.
这叫做服从命令 中尉
It's called dragging our feet.
这叫做拖我们后腿
Starbuck's pushing our go-back deadline to the last second,
星芭把我们回去的最终期限拖到最后一秒
'cause she's afraid of what Adama's gonna say
因为她害怕当阿达玛意识到她的幻象
when he realizes her vision was just a pipe dream.
只不过是白日梦时会说些什么
You've got to be kidding me.
你别开玩笑了
MATHIAS: She's taking a Viper out now?
她这回要开蝮蛇出去了?
SEELIX: She can't be serious.
她不是认真的吧?
PIKE: Well, maybe she could do a little finger painting...
也许她可以用手指涂鸦一下...
HELO: And I've heard enough bitching and moaning to last a lifetime.
行了 你们这些鸡婆的抱怨都够我下半辈子享用了
Two more days and we're back with the Fleet, okay?
再坚持两天 我们就能回舰队了 好吗?
Until then, everyone just shut up and do your jobs.
在那之前 所有人都闭嘴 干♥你♥们的活儿
Come on. Come on.
出来 出来
Come on.
出来
Starbuck, Hotdog. Didn't catch that.
星芭 我是热狗 没听明白
What are your orders?
你下了什么命令?
Hotdog, Demetrius. You know the drill.
热狗 这里是德米特里厄斯 你知道规矩
Keep your eyes open and stick close to Starbuck's wing.
睁大眼睛紧跟在星芭边上
I know you're out here somewhere.
我知道你在那儿的某个地方
STARBUCK: Come on.
出来
Starbuck, dradis contact.
星芭 雷达发现目标
Demetrius, we've got an inbound.
德米特里厄斯 我们发现一个目标
One bogey bearing carom 1-4-9er.
未知目标 估计方位149
Roger that.
收到
Call action stations. Spool up the FTL for emergency jump.
进入战斗状态 超光速引擎准备紧急跳跃
Action stations, action stations.
各就各位 各就各位
Set condition one throughout the ship. This is not a drill.
全船一级戒备 这不是演习
Repeat, action stations, action stations. This is not a drill.
重复 各就各位 各就各位 这不是演习
Son of a bitch, I knew it.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 我就知道
HOTDOG: Demetrius, Hotdog. I've got visual.
德米特里厄斯 我是热狗 发现目标
Cylon Heavy Raider.
赛昂重型突袭机
Starbuck, Demetrius. Report.
星芭 这里是德米特里厄斯 报告
Report!
报告!
HOTDOG: Demetrius, I'm seeing blast damage all over this thing.
德米特里厄斯 我看到这东西满是爆♥炸♥损伤
Starbuck, what are your orders?
星芭 等你命令
Come on.
来啊
Talk to me, shoot me, do something.
跟我说话 向我射击 做点什么
HOTDOG: Starbuck, what are your orders?
星芭 你做何命令
Frak.
妈的
LEOBEN: Kara.
卡拉
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表