剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
the crow's nest.
没错
Yeah.
听着
Now, listen up, guys.
我们帮你们 把票子更新好了
We updated your Moolah app.
而且每人发放两千美元
We're hooking you up with two grand each.
什么 -好棒哦
What? Yeah! - Great!
诺荷波企业诚挚邀请各位
And Nohobal Enterprises would like to have you homies
担任我们的保镖
be our security for the new sites
顾好比奇伍德峡谷的新据点
be our security for the new sites on Beachwood fucking Canyon, all right?
来吧 你们会获得丰厚的报酬
Let's go. You'll be paid handsomely.
来干大事吧
Let's fucking go.
你会派人去探查 咱们那位手长脚长的仁兄吧
And you're gonna put out feelers for our dumb, lanky friend, right?
已经开始行动了
Already in the works.
他的表演老师出现了
His acting teacher resurfaced.
不可能
Shut the fuck up.
我来处理
Let me handle him.
你不用去蹚那摊浑水
You do not need any heat on that front.
专心确保你的手下 守好了我的地盘
Just focus on making sure your guys protect my properties, all right?
没问题
You got it.
好了 各位 继续参观吧
All right, guys, let's check out the rest of the house.
你好 里奥
Hello, Leo.
进来吧
Come on in.
真是天意
Well, that's a sign.
我要来道歉 我竟对你开枪
I came to apologize for shooting you.
我以为你是别人
I thought you were somebody else.
后来汤姆说你的伤势并不致命
Then Tom told me that your injuries were not life threatening.
(希伯来语)谢天谢地
Thank God.
我会用后半辈子向你赎罪
I'm going to be paying back that debt for the rest of my life.
你为什么要回来
Why are you back?
华纳想拍我的传记电影
Warner Brothers wants to make a movie of my life.
最好是
Of course.
我来阻止这部电影成形
I came to kill the movie
因为我不想受到那种关注
because I don't want that kind of attention.
我才不信
I don't believe that.
我知道你会这么说
Well, I knew you were gonna say that.
事实会证明一切
You'll just have to see.
高登
Hi, Gordon.
他怎么会在这里
What is he doing here?
没事 给你爷爷抱一个
It's okay. Hug your grandfather.
你好帅哦
You are so handsome.
你会在城里待多久
How long are you in town for?
看你愿意接受我待多久
As long as you're comfortable.
你还是一样的号♥码吗
Do you still have the same number?
不是 我换了新号♥码
I don't. I have a new one.
我现在就给你
And I'm gonna give it to you right now.
约翰
John?
约翰 太亮了
John, it's too bright.
约翰 去你床上睡
John, go and nap in your bed.
快点 起来
Come on, wake up.
快起来 去你自己房♥间睡
Wake up and go nap in your bed. Your room.
约翰 快点 起来
John, come on! Wake up!
好吧 你就在这里睡
Okay, you sleep here.
可恶…
Oh, fuck! What the fuck?
你竟敢捅我眼睛
Did you poke me in the eye?
贱女人
Fucking bitch!
可恶 是金属吗
Oh, fuck. What is that, metal?
孩子 醒醒
Hey, kid, wake up.
你妈捅了我的眼睛
Your mom hurt my eye.
快开门
Open the fucking door!
孩子…醒醒
Wake up.
孩子…醒醒
He's not waking up.
他没呼吸了
He's not breathing.
你拿什么捅我眼睛
What did you put in my eye?
你拿什么捅我眼睛
What did you put in my eye?
你这贱女人
You fucking bitch!
贱女人…
Fucking bitch!
贱女人…
You fucking bitch!
你拿什么捅我眼睛
What did you put in my eye?
大家举起杯子吧
Everybody, raise a glass.
举高 你不用
Raise it up. Not you.
举高
Raise it up.
你们都是家人了
I got a family now, boys!
臭小子
Motherfucker! Hey!
我完全没想过会有这种事
I didn't even think that was possible.
但这位女子
But this woman right here
她打开了我那不似存在的心门
she opened a valve in my heart I didn't think existed.
现在我还有了一个女儿
And now, I've also inherited a daughter
我们不久前才初见面
who I just met.
我现在是人父了
I mean, I'm a father!
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
我是人父了
I'm a fuckin' dad.
猜怎么着
But guess what.
她要去上大学了
She's going to college.
我在佩珀代因大学念农科
Yeah, I study agriculture at Pepperdine.
佩珀代因 -好学校
Pepperdine. - Wow. It's a very good school.
排球队很强 -对 佩珀代因
Great volleyball. - Yeah, Pepperdine.
她是个天才
And she is a fucking genius.
不过你从那个卖♥♥沙小事业起家
But you, you started with that dinky you know, sand operation.
如今你已打造出一个帝国
And now, you... Well, you have an empire,
财星美国500强先生
Mr. Fortune Five Hundred.
好好先生
Mr. Nice Guy.
市长和演员的好朋友先生
Mr. Hangin' with the Mayor and actors and shit.
我原本还觉得你没本事
Yeah, I didn't think you had it in you
但你证明我错看你了
but you proved me wrong
你竟然用沙窖解决掉你的劲敌
by puttin' your biggest competitor through a fuckin' sand silo.
诺荷·沙漏…
The Noho Hourglass.
诺荷·沙漏…
The Noho Hourglass
这很值得名留青史
that is legendary shit in the joint, man. That...
我当时也在场
You know, I was there too.
是哦 -你都知道
Yeah, yeah? - You know about it.
我也在沙子现场 没错
I was there with the sand, yes.
你下手了
Yeah. - You did it!
然后你还甩掉了克利斯多波
Then you, you know, you got rid of Cristobal.
你听取他的主意 用自己的方式实践
You took his idea, and you made it into your own.
现在你做得有声有色
And you are now doing so well with it.
我真佩服他
I'm so proud of him.
你也是吧
Aren't you proud of him?
我没杀克利斯多波
I didn't kill Cristobal.
什么
What?
是我们的竞争对手杀的
Our rivals had Cristobal killed.
真幽默
Oh, that's funny.
你这个笑话可真幽默
That's a funny motherfuckin' thing you just said.
福契
Fuches...
你有点醉了
I think you might be a little drunk.
对 我是醉了
Oh, yeah, I'm definitely drunk.
可是你知道吗
But you know what?
这也不会改变事实呀
That doesn't change the truth, does it?
你现在满口胡言乱语
You're talking all sorts of crazy shit right now, man.
老兄…
Buddy...
大家都知道是你下令杀他
everybody knows you had him killed, right?
我只是想说 你就接受自己是个狠角色吧
I'm just saying why don't you accept that you're a badass
我可是在称赞你呢
and I'm giving you a fuckin' compliment?
够了 合作取消
That's it. Deal's over.
你和你的手下都给我搬出去 懂吗
I want you and your fucking men out of here, all right
明天早上以前走人
by tomorrow morning, okay?
结束了 合作结束
This is done. Deal is fucking done.
你在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
你竟然说那是称赞
You fucking say that's a compliment, huh?
你讲那些鬼话说是称赞
You saying this shit as a fucking compliment?
去死吧你 明天早上七点前给我滚出去
Fuck you. I want you fucking out by tomorrow, 7.00am, okay?
如果我不滚 你就会也给我一套那个西装吗
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表