剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Nice to meet you.
我一直鼓励我的学生
I try to get my students to come out
来支持玩剧场的同学
and support the theater kids.
有这么好看的戏就容易多了
It's... you know it's a hell of a lot easier when it's this good.
你可真会夸人
Oh, well, that's so nice of you to say.
总是有各种不同圈子的人
I mean, not all your groups are created equal. So...
他们是一群很优秀的孩子
They're a really great bunch.
谢谢你来捧场
Thanks. Thanks for coming.
你想不想去喝一杯或喝个咖啡
Hey, you wanna go get a drink or maybe a cup of coffee or something?
不用了
No.
好吧
Of course, yeah.
好 幸会了 罗伯
Cool. Okay. Nice to meet you, Robert.
走罗 约翰
Let's go, John!
妈
Mom.
我今晚可以住艾瑞克家吗
Is it cool if I stay at Eric's tonight?
好 你去吧
Yeah, it's fine.
你可以吧
You'll be okay?
我可以
Yeah. I'll be fine.
我爱你
Okay. I love you.
约翰
Hey, John?
好看吗
Was it okay?
当然 一直都很好看
Yeah, of course. It always is.
是好看的吧 -是
It was good, right? - Yes.
好 去玩吧 要乖哦
Okay. Yeah, have fun. Be good.
她答应了
She say yes?
对
Yeah.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
好了
Yeah. Yeah.
好 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
想不想喝酒
Right. You want a drink, bro?
不用 谢谢 我不喝酒
No. Thank you. I don't drink.
准备好了吗
You ready for this?
我不确定我想不想看
I don't know if I wanna watch it.
别听你妈说的
Yeah. Don't listen to your mom, all right?
你理当要看这部片
You deserve to see this.
档案名称 《多面人》
File name, MC.
《多面人》
我是军人
I'm a soldier.
海军陆战队的
A Marine.
刚从阿富汗出完长♥期♥任务回来
Just getting back from a long tour in Afghanistan.
我没有工作
I got no job
没有家人
got no family
也没有朋友
got no friends.
我需要找到归属
I need a community.
舒诺弗剧场
我一直做恶梦
I keep having all these nightmares
梦到我在战场上 目睹的那些可怕景象
all the terrible shit I saw in combat
那真的把我害惨了
it's really fucked me up.
我只想重拾自己的人性
Just wanna feel human again.
我也不想再听从指令了
And I'm sick of taking orders.
我不会给你下指令
No orders from me.
但我会给你一些提醒
But you will get a few notes.
我是基恩·库辛奈
Gene Cousineau.
她本该死的
She should've died.
抱歉 我重来
Sorry, I'll do it again.
伏击
Ambush!
迟早要迎来这个消息
There would've been a time for such a word.
明日 明日 复明日
Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow
一天一天缓慢蹑脚前进
creeps in this petty pace from day to day.
这是白♥痴♥所讲的故事
It's a tale told by an idiot
充满喧哗与骚动
full of sound and fury
却没有任何意义
signifying nothing.
巴瑞 演得太好了
Barry, that was wonderful.
情感浓烈 充满张力
The passion, the intensity.
这是你的第一个突破
You just had your first breakthrough.
我照你教的做 库辛奈先生
I did what you taught me, Mr. Cousineau.
我用上我跟你说的那些痛苦经历
All that terrible stuff I told you, I used it.
结果成功了
And it worked.
我很以你为傲
I'm so proud of you.
你今天在台上的表现太精彩了
What you did up there today was amazing.
谢谢 我还在学习
Oh, thanks. I'm still learning.
对了 我是巴瑞
I'm Barry, by the way.
我是莎莉·里德
Sally Reed.
我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
你是班上的资优生
You're, like, one of the best students in class.
库辛奈先生 你绝对猜不到…
Mr. Cousineau, you'll never guess...
莱恩·麦迪逊
Ryan Madison?
这两个人是谁 库辛奈先生
Who are these two guys? Mr. Cousineau?
我们在忙 巴瑞
We are busy, Barry.
很抱歉要带来坏消息
I'm sorry to tell you all this,
你们的同学 莱恩·麦迪逊 被人杀害了
but your classmate Ryan Madison has been killed.
如果你们有任何线索
If any of you have any information
请来跟我回报
please talk to me.
我可以协助你侦办此案
I'll help you solve this case
条件是你要跟我去吃顿晚餐
if you'll let me take you out to dinner.
库辛奈先生 那是什么声音
Mr. Cousineau, what was that noise?
天啊 怎么回事
Oh, my god! What happened?
不重要 我需要你帮忙
It doesn't matter. I need your help.
我们要处理掉这具尸体
We need to get rid of the body.
什么
What?
你不是爱她吗 你怎么这样
What? I thought you loved her! How could you?
他们会把我抓去关
They'll put me away for this.
你想看我被关吗
Is that what you want?
我就知道你不单纯 库辛奈
I know something was up with you, Cousineau.
你欠我的
You owe me.
我接纳了你 帮助你重拾人性
I took you in and helped you become human again.
我捍卫了你 现在换你报恩了
I fought for you. Now it's your turn.
你是军人
You're a soldier.
快点履行义务
Now do your duty!
我做不到
I can't.
这种事我没办法
Not like this.
你会后悔的
You're going to regret this
巴瑞·柏克曼
Barry Berkman.
巴瑞·柏克曼
Barry Berkman
冷血杀害詹妮·摩丝
murdered Janice Moss in cold blood.
那个王八蛋
That son of a bitch.
然后他绑♥架♥我
Then he kidnapped me
把我关进后车厢
threw me in the trunk of a car!
站起来 柏克曼
On your feet, Berkman.
抱歉了 兄弟 我知道你只是在尽职责
Sorry, brother. I know you're just doing your job.
不要
No!
你打算怎么处置我们
What are you gonna do with us?
(俄语)这要取决于库辛奈先生
巴瑞 -我来了…没事…
Barry! - I got you. I got you. It's okay.
我来了…没事…
It's okay. I got you.
他还好吧
It's okay. I got you. Is he okay?
他还好吧 -他没事
Is he okay? - He's okay.
好 该走了 -好
All right, we gotta move. We gotta move.
跟在我后面
Stay behind me. Okay?
你不该回来的 巴瑞
You shouldn't have come back, Barry.
你把我给完全惹毛了
You ruffled a lot of feathers.
你玩完了 库辛奈
You're finished, Cousineau.
巴瑞 都怪你当初没帮我
You know, Barry, none of this would've happened
处理掉詹妮那个烂摊子
if you would've helped me clean up that Janice mess.
军人不是都该乖乖听从指令吗
I thought soldiers knew how to take orders.
有时候优秀的军人
Sometimes being a good soldier means...
就该懂得拒绝服从
not taking orders.
基恩目前正在服无期徒刑
罪名为杀害詹妮·摩丝和巴瑞·柏克曼
上等兵巴瑞·柏克曼以荣誉军礼 安葬于阿灵顿国家公墓
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表