剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
唯一能让你暂时忘记的办法
And the only thing that'll make you forget
就是去扮演别人
is by being someone else.
他是我毕生的挚爱
He was the love of my life.
我知道
I know.
不该发生那种事的
It wasn't supposed to happen.
坏事总是如此
It never is.
我只希望他平安
I just wanted to be safe.
谁不希望呢
We all do.
你知道吗
You know what?
你满口胡言
You're a fucking liar.
交易取消
The deal is off.
你去死吧
Go fuck yourself.
好 好了
Okay. All right.
你没事…孩子
Okay, son. You're okay.
走吧
Just, come on.
我带你去找爸爸 来吧
Let me get you back to your daddy, all right?
没事 不要往下看…
Come on. All right. Don't... don't look down, just...
没事 不要往下看…
Don't look down.
跟我走…
Just follow me.
约翰…
John?
约翰…
John?
妈 -她没事
Mom? - It's okay. She's okay.
我看不见了 -约翰
I can't fucking see. - John?
我看不见了 -你在哪里
Guys, I can't see. - Where are you?
继续跟我走 -戴米恩
Just walk with me. - Damian, man.
别看
Don't look.
约翰
John?
约翰
John?
很棒 继续走
Good job. There you go.
很棒 继续走
Keep walking, John.
上帝 我今晚将死
Lord, I'm gonna die tonight.
请赐予我勇气牺牲自己
Please give me the strength to sacrifice myself
换取儿子的长寿与虔诚
so that my son can live a long and pious life.
此举将洗涤我所有的罪孽
And that by doing this, all my sins will be washed away
我也将在您眼前获得救赎
and I will be redeemed in your eyes
我将能在天国获得
and I will be able to sit next to you
坐在您身边的一席之地
in my rightful place in the Kingdom of Heaven
直到永远 阿门
for all of eternity. Amen.
爸
Dad!
约翰
John?
约翰
John!
爸
Dad!
过来 小家伙
Oh, my god. Come here. Come here.
天啊
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
约翰
John?
约翰
John?
约翰 巴瑞
John! Barry!
基恩·库辛奈 杀女友嫌犯
我跟库辛奈讲到话了
I spoke to Cousineau.
我去他家
I went to his house.
你去他家了
You went to his house?
他可能会因为詹妮的命案坐牢
He might go to jail for Janice's murder.
你得去自首
You need to turn yourself in.
这个嘛
Yeah.
我觉得那并非上帝给我的安排
I don't think that's what God wants for me.
我今晚都打算送命了
I went in there tonight prepared to die, and...
但冥冥之中 祂饶了我
for some reason, he spared me.
亲爱的
Honey
我得到救赎了
I've been redeemed.
获得救赎的唯一方法
The only way to be redeemed
就是为自己的作为负责
is by taking responsibility for what you did.
而负责的唯一方法
And the only way to do that is...
就是去自首
by turning yourself in.
你累了
You're tired.
我也累了
I'm tired.
今天很折腾人
It's been a long day.
等到早上 我们就离开洛杉矶 重新整顿
In the morning, we'll get out of LA, regroup.
我们会活出下一章新人生的
We'll figure out the next chapter of our lives.
好吗
Okay?
莎莉
Sally?
约翰
John?
莎莉 你在里面吗
Sally, you in there?
可恶
Shit.
莎莉
Sally!
基恩
Gene?
基恩 是我
Gene? It's me.
希望你不是又在上网了 你还好吗
Listen, I... I hope you're not still on the Internet. Are you okay?
华纳兄弟声明不与杀人犯共事
采访车都走了
Those news trucks went away, so...
想出来的话可以趁现在
you can come out now if you... if you want.
库辛奈之子表示发现 其父用毒钱买♥♥♥房♥♥ 朝他开枪
厨房♥被我弄得有点乱
I made a... I made a bit of a mess in the kitchen there.
我要赔你一台调理机
I... I owe you a new Vitamix
所以我现在要出去给你买♥♥新的
so... so listen, I'm gonna run out I'm gonna get you a brand new one.
我速去速回 好吗
So I... I'm gonna be right back, okay?
听着 我保证一切都会过去的
Listen, buddy, everything's gonna be fine. I promise you.
打起精神来
Just, just keep your pecker up, okay?
请记得你不是孤军奋战 好吗
Remember, you're not alone, all right?
老天啊 -你是哪位
Jesus! - Who the fuck are you?
莎莉 莎莉 -老天爷啊
Sally! Sally! - Jesus Christ.
莎莉 -你在找谁
Sally! - Who are you looking for?
这里没人 -我知道她在这里 莎莉
There's no one here. - I know she's in here.
莎莉 你滚开
Sally! Get outta my way.
别激动 不要伤害我 -莎莉
Easy. Easy. Please don't hurt me. - Sally!
约翰…是爸爸
John! John, it's Dad!
请你冷静… -我的家人呢
Just calm down. Just... - Where's my family?
我知道他们在这里 莎莉·里德 金发女子
Hey, I know they're here. Sally Reed, blonde girl.
她还带着一个小男孩
She's got a little boy with her.
我用生命发誓 他们未曾至此
I swear on my life, they've never come here.
他们会跟库辛奈联络 我知道他们在这里
They've been talking to Cousineau. I know they're here.
请你相信我 他们不在这里
Please believe me. They're not here.
听着
Listen.
或许你来得正是时候 巴瑞
Maybe... Maybe it's a good thing that you came now, Barry.
基恩现在的处境绝望
You know, Gene... is in a desperate situation.
他会被抓去关
Gene's gonna go to jail.
他被控犯下你做的那些事
He's being accused of all the things that... that you did.
只有你能够救他 巴瑞
You are the only one who can save him, Barry.
这是你做出正确决定的机会
This is an opportunity to do the right thing.
你没在这里看到一个小男孩
And you haven't seen a little boy here?
没看到
I haven't
好吧
I see.
你去报♥警♥吧
You should call the cops.
报♥警♥
The cops?
我要准备自…
I'm gonna turn myself...
地址是雪山路331号♥ 转角有路牌
It's 331 Everwood, the corner of Everwood and Steiner.
我们立刻需要一辆救护车 好吗
Look, we need an ambulance right now, okay?
他们很棒吧
How amazing are they?
太精彩了 里德小姐
Hey, that was so wonderful, Ms. Reed.
谢谢你们 谢谢捧场
Oh, thank you guys. Thanks for coming.
明年春季我要看到你来试镜哦
Hey, I wanna see you audition next spring.
好 一定 -再见 开车小心
Okay, got it. - Bye! Drive safe!
好 回家吧
Okay, let's go home.
莎莉·里德
Sally Reed.
你好…
Hi.
刚才的戏很精彩
It was a great show tonight.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you so much.
我喜欢《小镇故事》
I love Our Town.
我是头号♥戏迷
I'm actually a big Our Town head.
我是罗伯
Robert.
进阶先修历史课老师
I'm the new, AP History teacher.
罗伯 你好
Oh, hey. Hey, Robert.
幸会
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表