剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
你好呀
Howdy.
来吧
Here we go.
我们的儿子好像起了冲突
I understand our sons got into a bit of a fight.
是啊 没错
Yeah, they sure did.
对不起 我不该出手打你
I'm sorry I hit you.
你怎么不知道《使命召唤》
How do you not know Call of Duty?
是啊 没听过这游戏确实满怪的
You gotta admit, it's kinda weird he never heard of Call of Duty.
这游戏在市面上已经好几年了
I mean, game's been around for years.
都已经出到第十五版了吧
There's, like, 15 versions of it.
我们家是不打电动的
Yeah. Well, we don't... we don't play video games at our house.
但也不介意你们喜欢打
But that's okay if y'all do.
真奇怪
That's weird.
去跟他说我们刚讲的事情吧
Hey, why don't you tell him the thing we talked about.
去呀
Go on.
希望...
I hope...
希望我们下次能和平相处
I hope we can be together next time in harmony.
那就再说罗
We'll... we'll look into that.
走吧 儿子
Come on, pal.
希望我道歉后 崔维斯会对我客气一点
I wish Travis was nice to me after I apologized.
我们无法控制他人
Well, we can't control other people, bud.
只能控制自己
We can only control ourselves.
我想越多
The more I think about it
就更想再给他一拳
the more I wanna punch him again.
这就叫做没安全感
Yeah, that's called insecurity.
持续练习你刚才的表现
You keep practicing what you just did over there
那么你就会成长
and you'll grow
你就能因此成为更好的人
and you'll be a better person for it.
可是就连他爸都很讨厌
But even his dad wasn't nice.
我也觉得
I picked upon that.
但你也没看到我发飙吧
You didn't see me get mad, did you?
是没有
No.
我明白你的感受 儿子
I know how you feel, buddy.
你的这个老爸以前常常发飙
You know, your dad used to get mad, a lot
但后来我就能控制那些情绪
but eventually, I was able to control those feelings.
你出生之后
And when I had you
我就改头换面了
I changed.
我很以你为荣
I'm really proud of you.
你刚才的作为非常不简单
It's a hard thing that you did.
你闯祸了
You messed up
但你扛起了责任
but you took responsibility for it.
这样的观念才正确
It's the right way to live.
我们应该没时间玩这个
I don't think we have time for that.
可以啦
Told you I can do it.
先试试看 来罗
Let's try it. Here we go.
准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
爸爸示范…
Let Dad do that. Let Dad do that. It's always a better idea.
先让爸爸示范 好吗
Let Dad do it. Dads gonna do it, okay?
来吧
Here we go.
捡起来…
Now, you pick it up. Pick it up.
他的脸不仅印在一分钱上
His face is the penny.
五元美钞也有他
As well as the $5 bill.
林肯于1809年2月12日 在肯塔基州出生
Lincoln was born February 12, 1809 in Kentucky.
他出身清寒
His family was very poor
一家人住在只有一间房♥的木屋
and lived in a one-room log cabin.
后来在林肯年仅九岁时
Later, when Lincoln was only nine years old
他的母亲骤逝
his mother suddenly died.
乡村餐馆
一头笨牛冲上来 牛角卡在我的保险杆上
Stupid bull got up there and got his horn stuck in my bumper about pulled it off.
搞得我只好换个新的
So now, I gotta replace that. I gotta replace...
餐点来了 你们的早餐在这里
Here y'all go. Got your breakfast right here.
谢谢你 艾蜜莉女士
Thank you, Miss Emily.
有人要续杯吗
Now, who needs a warm-up?
我要
I'll take one.
凯尔
Kyle?
早安 松饼吃得开心吗
How you doin' this morning? You enjoying a short stack?
超开心的 吉娜女士
I sure am, Miss Ginny.
快给我来一颗镇静剂
I'm gonna need a fucking Xany.
我跟你说过了吗
Oh, hey, did I tell you?
安珀入选啦啦队
Amber made cheer squad.
太好了
Oh, hey, that's so great.
你一定很以她为荣
You must be so proud.
是啊 我们要一场盛大的庆祝派对
Oh, yeah, we're havin' a big shindig to celebrate.
你也来呀 我们要做炸火鸡
You should come. We're gonna fry a turkey.
我也很想去
Oh, you know, I'd love to, but...
但我得照顾我家婆婆
we got Clark's mom, so...
一起来呀
Oh, well, bring 'em all.
我也想 但她…
Yeah, I know, but she's...
她接了一堆维生机器
She's hooked up to all them machines
我不敢拔掉
and I'm afraid to unplug 'em.
压力好大哦
That's fucking stressful.
是啊
Yep.
确实压力很大
Shit's real stressful.
贝佛说他会想着你打手♥枪♥
Bevel told me he jerks off to you
艾蜜莉
Hey, Emily.
你在做什么呢
What are you doing right now?
算钱
Cashin' out.
好棒
That's cool.
真是太棒了
That's really fucking cool.
好棒
Cool.
你知道他当上总统前是律师吗
And apparently, he was a lawyer before he became the president. Did you know that?
我知道
I knew that, yeah.
我觉得让约翰看这些内容很好
I think it's a good thing for John to see that stuff, you know?
不知道 虽然他状况特殊
That, I don't know, despite his circumstances
但他也有机会成为律师
he could be a lawyer.
说得没错
Yeah, no, totally.
真欣慰他现在开始了解这些了
I think it's great he's learning about all that now. I mean...
我小时候好像不知道 华盛顿或林肯的生平
I don't think I learned about George Washington or Abe Lincoln
那是长大之后的事了
until I was much older. So...
是啊
Yeah, totally.
你们还学到了什么
What else did you guys learn about?
你是说我还教了他什么吗
You mean, what else did I teach him?
基本的算数能力
Oh, just basic math.
我想开始教长除法
You know, I wanna get into long division...
学学数学 二加二
Math stuff, two plus two.
其实就是开始学一些
I think that basically, you know what we try to do is come up with stuff
除法之类的东西
like division and things like that, you know?
这是我所想的 -你们晚餐想吃什么
That's what I'm hoping. - Hey, what do you guys want for dinner?
你们知道我为何喜欢林肯吗
You know what I like about old Abe?
因为我觉得很有共鸣
And it's actually something I relate to.
他集一些美好特质于一身
Which is he had this beautiful combination of...
既务实又乐观 还愿意妥协
Pragmatism, optimism, and compromise.
没错
Absolutely.
我也觉得
I see that.
你说的那些
No, what you said.
务实 乐观 妥协
Pragmatism, optimism, compromise.
妥协
And compromise. Yeah.
任何能成大事的人 都是以此为基准发展
'Cause I think that's the building blocks of anyone worth his salt.
我是说真的
I really do.
现在硬币上印着他的脸
And he's now on a penny.
林肯确实是励志的伟人故事
No, he's a real success story, that Abe Lincoln.
因为他勤奋不懈
'cause he worked hard
所以现在硬币上印着他的脸
and now he's on a penny.
有很多硬币就有钱买♥♥袜子
And a lot of pennies can buy you...socks.
还有鞋带 你平常会用
Shoelaces, you use those.
我都注意到了
I've seen you.
还有发夹
Hair pins.
生活中比较复杂的那部分 约翰
He's an intricate part of our life, John.
吃得开心吗 约翰
How's your food John?
很好吃吧 是鸡肉派
Pretty good, right? Chicken pot pie.
你该戒一下上班喝酒的习惯了
You gotta stop drinking at work.
我上班不喝酒的
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表