剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
My name is Matt Iserson.
是精英经纪的经纪人
I'm an agent at UTA
我想跟您报告一些细节
and I'd love to fill you in on the details.
您愿意听吗
Are... are you open to that?
我今天刚好有空
I guess I'm free today.
好极了 一小时后托斯卡尼餐厅见
Great. How 'bout Toscana in an hour?
不要去那家
Toscana, no.
我再传地点给你
I'll text you the location.
哪位
Yes?
库辛奈先生
Mr. Cousineau?
库辛奈先生 你在吗
Mr. Cousineau, are you there?
莎莉
Sally?
你还活着
You're alive?
对
Yeah.
好 很好
Oh, okay, good.
你也还活着
So are you.
好 听着
Okay, listen,
我需要你帮忙
I... I need your help.
尽管开口 亲爱的
Anything, sweetheart.
但你在哪里呀
But where are you?
我带我儿子来到洛杉矶
I'm in Los Angeles, with my son.
约翰 跟紧我
John! Stay close to me!
对 听着 我们在机场
Yeah. Listen, we're at the airport.
你可以来接我们吗
Could you come pick us up?
现在
Now?
对 我们很需要你帮这个忙
Yeah. It would be a huge help.
好 不行…我要去托斯…
Yeah, no. No. I... I have to go Tosca...
我有一场非去不可的会议
I... I have a... I have a meeting. I just can't miss it.
不能改期吗
Can't you reschedule?
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
你去我家 我们晚点儿那里见
Go to my house and we'll meet there later.
好…
Yeah. Okay. Okay.
你还记得地址吗
Do you remember the address?
记得
Yeah, I remember.
好 -行 等等见了
Okay. - Okay, I'll see you soon
好 听着
Okay.
我们要想办法到库辛奈先生的家
Look, we need to find a way to get to Cousineau's.
他是我的老朋友
He's an old friend of mine.
我们会在那里和爸爸碰面
Were gonna meet your daddy there. Okay?
找到爸爸之后就没事了
And once we find him everything's gonna be okay. Okay?
来吧…约翰
Come on. John, come on.
我收到你的信息了
I got your text.
四大杀那边怎么样了
What's the word on the FUBAKs?
他们大概一小时前抵达
They landed about an hour ago.
目前联络不上他们
We lost communication with them.
好的
Okay.
有办法联络上吗
Can you find communication?
福契寄了包裹过来
We... we just got a delivery from Fuches.
一定是头颅 -别太快下定论
These are heads. - We don't know that yet.
是一颗头颅
It's a head.
我可以再找一些四大杀来
I can find a couple more FUBAKs.
四大杀又不是薄荷 种一种就会长出来
FUBAKs don't just grow out of the ground like mint, okay?
这也是一颗头
It's another head.
我会单枪匹马去帮四大杀报仇
I will go alone and avenge the FUBAKs for...
你要去送死 是吗 韦乐
Oh, yeah? You're gonna go on a suicide mission, Val, huh?
听着 我需要你
Listen, I need you, okay?
你是我的支持系统
You're my support system.
我为什么还要一直打开
Why am I still opening these?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
以赛亚
Oh, Isiah!
可恶
Fuck.
就算死了也还是帅
Even in death, just an absolute fox.
我有个建议
Can I make a suggestion?
我觉得把畜生赶出房♥子
I think getting the monsters out of the house
比房♥子本身更重要
is more important than the house.
你知道吗…
You know what? You know what?
你说对了
You're absolutely fucking right.
谁管那个房♥子
Fuck that house.
我们已经不在乎了
It is dead to us.
我们自己出马摆平吧
Let's take care of this shit ourselves.
出发
Let's ride.
我明白你们稍早目睹的画面 相当吓人
I understand what you guys witnessed earlier today was upsetting.
是吧
That true?
哪个部分吓到你们了
What about it upset you?
把他们斩首的部分
You cutting off their heads.
明白
I see.
明白
Well...
渡鸦的党徒都是血腥美学家
The Raven's flock are blood artists.
我们是现代野蛮人
We are modern-day barbarians.
我们捏的陶土 就是敌人跳动的心脏
Our clay are the beating hearts of our enemies.
这句你讲过好多次了
Oh, yeah, you've told us this a number of times.
对…但我说
Right. Right. Yeah, but me saying it
和你说 是两码子事吧
and you saying it two different things?
没错
That's right.
可恶 好
Shit. Okay.
我是该再细心一些的
Well, I should've thought this out more.
能提个建议吗
May I make a suggestion?
下次抓到敌人之后
Next time we capture enemies
我或其中一个手下 就带两位女士出去用餐
I or one of the guys take the ladies out for a meal
这样她们就不用撞见血腥场面
so they're not here when shit goes down.
很好 这主意很棒
Nice. That's a nice idea.
吃一顿好的
Delightful meal
你们回来之后 现场都清理好了
and when you come back it's all cleaned up.
但刚才是被偷袭
Yo, that was, like, a sneak attack, though.
我没有什么意思
I'm not... I'm not tryin' to be all whatever
但这种事无法事先预备 -对 明白 也是…
but can't really, like, plan for those. -Right. I get it. Right, right.
那降噪耳机呢
Yo, what about, like, noise cancelling headphones?
可以播电影
You could put on a movie.
那些家伙叫得超大声
But those guys were screaming really loud.
那就把音量调大
You could just put the volume up.
如果是播《速度与激♥情♥》 那根本什么屁都听不到
If it's a Fast & Furious, you won't hear shit.
那才压不过他们被断头的声音
That's not gonna drown out dudes getting their heads cut off.
有飞机在跑道上的那集
The one with the planes on the runway.
我去电影院看
I saw it in the theaters
后来耳鸣了好几天
and my ears were ringing for days.
是东京甩尾吗
Well, was that Tokyo Drift?
有李奥宝娃的那集
Was that the one with Lil Bowwow?
不对 是《速度与激♥情♥6》
No, it's Furious Six.
2013年上映的
It came out, like, 2013.
我没看第六集
Six? I didn't see Six.
那集唐老大从飞机头出来
That's the one where Toretto comes out the front of a plane.
而且飞机还着火 -不重要 每集都很大声
Like, when it's on fire. - It doesn't matter. They are all loud.
这招要有效 就要用很够力的音响
You gotta have a legit soundbar if you want that to work, dude.
不管有没有音响 电影都会比较大声
Soundbar or no soundbar, the movie is loud.
(西语)各位 别再讨论这部烂片了
Okay, guys, look, stop talking about this shitty movie.
(西语)《速度与激♥情♥》 和我们现在状况有何关系
The Fast & Furious what does it have to do with what's happening here?
(西语)现在的要紧事
Okay, this is serious stuff.
(西语)是老大和大嫂之间的爱
The love between the boss and his wife that's the most important thing here.
我还是觉得我能抓准时间
I still think I can time it
带她们出去享用大餐
where we get them out of the house for a nice meal
避开血腥场面
before shit goes down.
基恩·库辛奈
Gene Cousineau?
我是麦特·伊瑟森
Matt Iserson.
假装不认识我
Pretend you don't know me.
丹尼尔已经好久 没这么期待演一个角色了
Daniel hasn't been this excited about a role in ages.
假装你是在讲电♥话♥
Act like you're talking on your phone.
丹尼尔很喜欢 你这个角色的复杂性
Daniel really loved the complexity of your character.
那种痛苦 勇气
The pathos, the courage
和鲜明的个性
the huge personality.
应有尽有
It... it's the total package.
但以现今的环境来看
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表