剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
I told you he'll be happy, Hank.
克利斯多波
Cristobal.
终于见到本尊了
We finally meet in flesh.
去死吧
Fuck you!
"莿桐咖啡"
怎么会…
What...
克莉丝汀是温室里的花朵
Kristen's a delicate flower.
她非常容易不自在
She is incredibly self-conscious
如果她能决定 那她会留在犹他州帮爸妈做事
and if it was up to her, she'd stay in Utah working for her parents.
但跟在你身边
But with you...
她就有成功的可能
she could actually be good.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我会从一部片七万美元谈起
I'd start at 70,000 a movie.
你会有机会碰到 影剧圈最知名的导演和制片
You'd be able to meet the biggest directors and producers in the business.
你可以重启你的事业
You could get your career back on track.
我看到你刚才的行为了
I saw what you were doing back there
你想偷走那个角色
trying to scoop that role.
没什么不好 值得嘉许
It's okay. It's... it's commendable.
我不能让你每部片都这样搞
I can't have you doing that on every movie
但我可以帮你
but I can help you.
我可以帮你拿到角色
I can help you get the roles
最适合你来演的角色
the best roles that you are...well, appropriate for.
你考虑看看吧
I'll let you think about it.
谢了 马克
Thanks, Mark.
你还好吗
Hi. Are you... are you okay?
很好呀
Yeah.
天啊 你还不知情
Oh, my god. You don't know.
知情什么
Know what?
你的前男友逃狱了
Your ex escaped from prison.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你今天晚上应该来跟我住
You should stay with me tonight.
你不能回家
You can't go home.
不会有事的
I... I'll be okay.
不行 你得跟我待在一块儿 事情太夸张了
No, you have to stay with me. That's insane.
我不会有事 别担心
Yeah, I'll be okay. Don't worry.
你今天的表现很棒
You were great today.
我只是在模仿你罢了
I was just copying you.
我知道
I know.
但还是不错
But it was...It was great.
明天见了
Hey, I'll see you tomorrow.
你证明了你够狠 汉克
You showed some real balls, Hank.
所以我们为你敞开洛杉矶的大门
So, we give you the keys to LA.
我们的人手供你差遣
You have our men
有其他需要尽管开口
and whatever else you need.
我们会是隐名合伙人
We be like silent partners, huh?
我们拿我们该拿的
We take our takes, but...
但绝对比不上你即将发的大财
nothing like the riches that are going to come your way.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的这位朋友 他都不跟我们一起吃饭
This friend of yours, he does not take food with us.
他需要一些时间…
You know, it might take him a minute to...
适应现况
adjust to the situation.
他会想通的
He'll come around.
他会明白 我们能给的东西有用多了
He will see that what we provide is more effective than this...
远胜他在那边搞的 相亲相爱一家人儿戏
rainbow family bullshit he was planning, huh?
就是说啊
Exactly.
克利斯多波 我们的朋友要走啰
Cristobal! Our friends are leaving.
克利斯多波
Cristobal.
你是我们的一分子了
You are one of us now.
汉克爱你 你也爱汉克
Hank, he loves you, you love Hank.
只要你是汉克的家人
As long as you are part of Hank's family
那你就是我们的家人
you are part of ours.
当时也只有这个办法
That was the only way that made sense.
如果我先跟你说
If I had told you
你肯定会说服我别做
you would've tried to talk me out of it.
我们现在有他们庇护
We have their protection.
如今洛杉矶归我们管
Now, we control LA.
我们如愿以偿了呀
Just like what we always wanted.
好 你很不满 我明白
Okay, you're upset. I get it.
先睡觉吧
Let's just go to bed. Okay?
我睡外面这里
I'll sleep out here.
我们先各自冷静一下
We can just...cool our jets,
明天再聊 -那些人全被你杀光了
talk tomorrow. - You killed all those men.
你在介意这个
That's what's bothering you?
他们是我们的伙伴
They were our partners.
是没错 但我们现在有 愿意帮忙挡死的车♥臣♥帮
Yeah, but now we have Chechens who will die for us.
你觉得那些人会愿意吗
You think those guys would've done that?
他们信任我们
They trusted us.
是 你觉得他们不会一逮到机会 就捅我们一刀吗
Right. And you don't think they would've fucked us over the first chance that they got?
我们都对乌托邦充满憧憬 因而蒙蔽了双眼
I think we both got blinded by the idea of a perfect world.
但那太不切实际了
But... it's unrealistic.
你不是想当犯罪大佬吗
You want to be a crime lord?
我们现在就是了
Now we are crime lords.
不对 我想做合法生意
No, I wanted to be legitimate.
你讲那个词的时候
When you say that word...
我都觉得你太天真了
you sound naïve.
既然你不想做 那又为什么要配合
Why would you go along with all of it if you didn't want to?
我试过了…
I tried.
为了你
I tried, for you.
我重申一次
Again.
安德烈和巴弟原本会把我们歼灭
Andrei and Batir would've wiped us out.
根本没有选择的余地
There was no other choice.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是汉克
I'm Hank.
你不是
No. You're not.
这才是我最真实的本色
I feel more like myself than I ever have.
我爱的那个男人 不会做出这么冷血的事
The man I love wouldn't have done something so cold blooded.
我不懂你为什么如此小题大作
I don't understand. I don't understand why you're so shocked by this, okay?
我是在保护我们呀
I've been keeping us safe.
我是不会爱上变♥态♥神经病的
I would never fall in love with a psychopath.
也只有变♥态♥神经病
Yeah, well, it took a psychopath
才能把你从你的 疯老婆手中救出来
to save you from your crazy fucking wife, okay?
听着 要带领一个这样的组织
Now, to lead an organization like this
你就得做出痛苦的决定
you have to make the hard decisions.
你必须主宰一切
You have to take control.
若非如此 你就等着被践踏
Because if you don't then you get fucking walked over
等着被人欺 懂吗
you get taken advantage of, okay?
很抱歉 这无法跟 爱与和平还有和谐并存
I'm sorry, but that does not jive with peace and love and harmony.
抱歉 恕我直言 就是没办法
I'm sorry. It just doesn't. I'm being honest.
你要去哪里
Where the fuck are you going?
克利斯多波 你要去哪里
Cristobal, where are you going?
我要离开你 汉克
I'm leaving you, Hank.
你不能离开我 -我可以
You can't leave me. - I am.
我无法再信任你 汉克
I can't trust you anymore, Hank.
我也不同意你的经营理念
And I don't agree with how you want to run the business.
你想要的话就去做吧 都是你的了
If you want it, you keep it. It's yours.
克利斯多波 听我说
Cristobal. Listen to me.
你不能离开我
You can't leave me.
你知道的太多了
You know too much.
老天啊 -过来 我们喝一杯吧
Jesus. - Come on. Let's get a drink. Okay?
去死 -对不起
Fuck you. - I'm sorry.
我刚才火气太大了
I'm sorry. I got a little hot before.
汉克 闭嘴 你得让我走到我的车那里
Hank, shut up! You are going to let me walk to my car.
并让我开车离开这里
You are going to let me drive away from here
然后我们此生再也不联络
and we are never going to speak to each other ever again.
克利斯多波 不要 求求你
Cristobal, no. No, please,
你不明白…
you don't understand.
你不能离开
You're... You can't leave.
你所做的事实在天理不容
But what you did is completely unforgivable!
绝对是天理不容 汉克 -但是你知道太多了…
What you did is completely unforgivable! - No, you know too much. You know too much, okay?
你不能离开 -再见
You can't leave! - Goodbye!
克利斯多波…等等…你不能走
No, Cristobal! Cristobal, wait. Wait. No, you can't go.
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表