剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
But in, in today's landscape
只有丹尼尔并不够
unfortunately, Daniel's not enough.
所以我们必须 再找个大明星来演柏克曼
It's why we need to attach another big name for the role of Berkman.
你是在跟我说
Are you telling me
有丹尼尔还无法让电影拍成
that Daniel can't get a movie made?
要上大银幕的不行
Not a theater movie.
小荧幕的还行
Maybe a phone movie.
但我觉得这故事格局很大
But I think this story is big.
非同小可
It's... it's not small.
是的
Yeah, right.
我有个客户有意饰演巴瑞
And I have a client who wants to play Barry.
马克·沃尔伯格
Mark Wahlberg.
马克·沃尔伯格
Mark Wahlberg?
认真的吗
Are you shitting me?
我们和行销部的讨论过了
Well, we ran this through our marketing division
如果马克参演
and if we brought Mark on
各家电影公♥司♥ 明天就会开始争相竞买♥♥
the studios would be in a bidding war tomorrow.
用这个方法让世人知道 詹妮的故事很不错
Well, this would be a great way to get Janice's story out there.
是啊 那也是我们的目标
It would, and that's what we hope.
但马克有个问题
But we do have one problem with Mark, though.
他不想演杀♥警♥凶手
He doesn't wanna play a cop killer.
他看到这个柏克曼杀了你的女友
And seeing as this Berkman guy killed your girlfriend
就觉得不成
that's a no-go.
听着 巴瑞是个非常复杂的男子
Look, Barry is a very complicated guy.
但他同时也非常有同理心
But a sympathetic soul.
他太爱我给的角色了
He loves my character so much
爱到让他做出傻事
it made him do stupid things like...
例如杀了我的女朋友
killing my girlfriend.
是吗 -对
Really? - Yeah.
马克担心巴瑞比较像是反派
Because Mark is concerned he's... he's kind of a villain.
但他一心渴望父爱
But he was so desperate to have a father figure...
马克会很有共鸣的
Mark will relate to that.
丹尼尔也会知道 该怎么演我的角色
And Daniel will know exactly what to do with my character.
他一定会演得出神入化
Oh, God. He'll kill it.
听我说 还有很多隐情
Look, there is so much more than people know.
你现在所看到的
I mean, what you think you've seen
所听到的
what you think you've heard
都只是冰山一角
it is only the tip of the iceberg.
这故事不是只有正反派这么简单
This is not a good guy, bad guy story.
而是探索到更深的东西
It goes way deeper than that.
非常深层
So... so much deeper.
马克想抢先拿到这个角色
Well, Mark wants this role before it goes on the market
所以他愿意担任制♥作♥人
so he's willing to come on as a producer
一切都是为了谈定角色
anything, to lock it down.
你愿意跟他碰面谈吗
How would you feel about meeting with him?
他愿意来吗
Would he come here?
来这个树林 不会…
In the woods? No...
他很害怕树林
He's very frightened of the woods.
他想跟你约在
He'd like to meet you
比佛利山庄的四季酒店
at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills.
好 快点
Okay, come on...
快点 来罗…
Here you go. Here go you. Come on. There you go.
乖乖吃进去…
Eat your food, eat your food.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
什么东西啊
Hey! What was that, man?
啥鬼东西
What the fuck is that?
好 填充下一发
All right, well load up the next one.
没了 只有刚刚那发
This was it. Only one.
你怎么会觉得能一射就中
You thought we were gonna get it on the first fucking try?
火箭很贵 我是为了省预算
Well, these are very expensive. I'm thinking budget.
你们这些混♥蛋♥
Hey, assholes!
可恶…好 快走…
Shit. Okay, come on, come on.
可恶…好 快走…
Let's go. Let's go. That didn't work. Let's go.
失败了 快走 不要…
Let's go. Let's go. That didn't work. Let's go.
失败了 快走 不要…
No... let's go.
谢谢…
Thank you. Thank you.
叫他们停火
Call them off!
你为何要对我的房♥子射火箭
Why are you shootin' rockets at my house?
快叫他们停火
Fucking call them off.
我可没那么好摆脱
You think you can get rid of me that easy?
你杀了我的司机
You killed my fucking driver.
是啊 下一个就是你 王八蛋
No shit. Well, you're next, asshole.
天啊 该死…
Oh, god.
天啊 该死…
Oh, fuck...
我的妈啊
Oh, god!
可恶
Shit.
该死
Fuck.
达阵 得分 一记奇袭呀
Snatched it! Right out of the air.
刚才的达阵 应该要是匹兹堡队的致胜分
That touchdown's supposed to be the game winner for Pittsburgh.
大家好 欢迎回到球赛
Hello, everyone and welcome back.
我们要来回顾 今日稍早的联盟赛事
We're taking a look at some of today's earlier match-ups around the league.
现在来聊聊下一场大赛
Now let's focus on the next big game we've got coming up.
波士顿对上洛杉矶
Boston versus Los Angeles.
今天麦特和尚恩也来到摄影棚…
I'm here in studio with Matt and Sean...
该死
Fuck.
首先必须先聊聊波士顿队
You know, well, I think the first you have to mention is Boston.
他们目前的纪录是 连续两场完胜以及四连胜
They have already had two shut out wins in a row. A four-game winning streak.
糟糕
Oh, no.
洛杉矶队的防御是弱点
Los Angeles hasn't been the greatest offensive team
虽然他们的球员很优秀
though they have great football players.
虽然他们的球员很优秀
It's like they take the...
麦特 你觉得呢
Matt, what do you think?
非常精辟 尚恩
Spot on, Sean.
你好 我的朋友在这里吧
Hello. I believe my friend is here.
对 他就在这里
Yeah. Got him right here.
他来了
He's here!
菲比太太 谢谢你借我电♥话♥
Okay. Thank you, Miss Phoebe for letting me use your phone.
小事 -给你 我不喝
No problem. - Here, I don't want this.
你只给我们一枚火箭
Hey. You only gave us one rocket.
是你叫我们留意预算的
You told us to watch the budget.
我指的是办公室用品
Yeah, I was talking about office supplies.
原来
I see.
对抗福契之战进到新阶段了
This war on Fuches has entered a new phase.
这个阶段称为
And what do we call this phase?
满足福契所有要求阶段
The "give Fuches whatever he fucking wants" phase.
但巴瑞可能躲到天涯海角了
But Barry can be anywhere in the world.
那个表演老师知道他在哪里
Okay, the acting teacher knows where he is.
去他家
Go to his house.
给他罩布袋 再带来给我
Put him in a sack and bring him to me.
库辛奈先生…
Mr. Cousineau!
库辛奈先生…
Mr. Cousineau, hello!
有人吗
Mr. Cousineau, hello!
可恶
Fuck!
你说你会在家的
You fucking said you would fucking be here!
可恶
Shit!
爸爸什么时候会到
When's Dad getting here?
不知道啦
I don't know. Okay?
你可以再打一次吗
Can you try calling again?
听着 我…
Look, I...
库辛奈先生就快回来了
I just... Mr. Cousineau's gonna be here soon.
然后你♥爸♥爸也会抵达
And then your dad will arrive.
等他们聊完之后
And then after they, you know, talk
我们一家人就能团聚了 好吗
then we'll all be together again as a family, okay?
然后我们要做什么
And then, what are we gonna do?
就继续照常过日子呀
Well, then we're just gonna keep doing what we're doing.
妈妈 你怎么看起来快哭了
Morn, you look like you're gonna cry.
你在这里别动哦
You stay here, okay?
警♥察♥先生…你好
Hey. Hi... sir?
警♥察♥先生…你好
Sir? Hi. I...
我儿子和我…
My son... my son and I...
我想要自首
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表