剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
His arm around my grandson
眼神流露杀机
death in his eyes.
然后我就想通了
And then I realize
现在可不是他说了算
he's not in charge.
是我说了算
I am.
我知道该按哪些按钮
I know how to press those buttons.
毕竟是我装上去的
Hey, I installed them.
我爱你 贝瑞
I love you, Barry.
真的吗
You do?
千真万确
You betcha.
你可以再说一次吗
Can you say it again?
当然 有何不可
Sure, why not?
我爱你
I love you.
库辛奈先生 我愿意付出一切 换取你的原谅
Mr. Cousineau, I would do anything for your forgiveness.
我下一次看到他
The next time I see him
他一手紧紧抓着他的帽子
he's got his hat firmly in his hand
另一手提着装满25万美钞的袋子
and in the other hand a bag filled with $250,000 cash.
然后这个笨蛋看着我说…
Then the dope looked at me and said...
我愿意付出一切换取你的原谅 库辛奈先生
I would do anything for your forgiveness, Mr. Cousineau.
你会的…
You will.
我没想到会挖到这么多料
I... I got more than I bargained for with that.
这则故事太精彩了
That was an amazing story.
故事很长 长归长 但还是相当精彩
It was long, it was... But it was an amazing, long story.
我尽量忠实呈现了
Well, I laid it out as honestly as I could.
所以贝瑞抓你当人♥质♥
So... Barry took you hostage
让你的事业重回正轨 你却反咬他一口
got your career back on track, and then you punched him in the face.
接着你和吉姆摩丝联手 把他抓起来了
And then you and Jim Moss teamed up and you busted him.
大概是这样
That's about the size of it.
我是匿名线人 对吧
I'm an anonymous source, right?
对 -不能讲哦
Yes. - Hush-hush.
不会的 -好 我送你出去吧
Hush-hush. - Great. Let me walk you out.
如果你想提到那场戏 那就提吧 没关系
Now, if you want to talk about the show you can talk about the show, fine.
但请不要透露演员身份
But just don't say who the actor was or who the director
或导演和编剧的身份
or the writer is or any of those kind of things because that could be bad.
你怎么不跟我说贝瑞的事
Why didn't you tell me about Barry?
你既然知情还不提醒我
How could you know and not warn me?
他绑♥架♥了我
Oh, he kidnapped me.
还威胁我
He threatened me.
他威胁我的家人…
He... threatened my family. I...
我可是跟他同居的人
I was the one living with him!
然后你并未察觉任何迹象
And you're telling me that you didn't see one sign?
没有
No.
莎莉 我们都是受害者
Sally we're both victims here.
他满脑子都是我们
He was obsessed with us.
他把我们当作超级巨星
He treated us like superstars.
身为演员
As actors
这真的很难拒绝
that's really hard to resist.
但一切都结束了
But it's over.
那么你究竟为何而来
So why did you really come?
不知道
I don't know.
我知道
I do.
这里就是家
It's home.
听我说
Listen to me.
当世界与你为敌
When the world is against you
你被逼到墙边时
your back is against the wall
你就只剩一条路了
there is only one thing you can do.
是什么 -讲授
What? - Teach.
贝瑞 你在搞什么
Barry! What's going on, man?
温诺桂德在等我们
Winograde is waiting for us...
你是哪位
Who the hell are you?
我是汤玛士
I'm Tomas.
原本在这里的人呢
What? Where is the guy who was in here?
我是汤玛士
I'm Tomas.
我才不管你叫什么名字
I don't give a fuck what your name is!
应该待在 这间牢房♥里的那个人呢
Where is the guy who is supposed to be in here?
他好像被移到特殊牢房♥了
They say he got moved to special housing.
不过我是汤玛士
But I'm Tomas.
汉克
Hank...
我无法独挑大梁 你今天让我很难堪
I can't do this alone. You embarrassed me today.
从现在开始 凡事都要先跟我谈过 再去向大家宣布 好吗
From now on, you need to clear shit with me before just saying it to the guys, yeah?
我们必须站在同一阵线
We need to be a team here.
这样观感很不好
It's bad optics.
我非常支持卖♥♥沙这件事 好吗
I'm super on board with the sand shit, okay?
那你为何要提到贝瑞
Then why are you bringing up Barry?
我想说用得到他呀
I thought we could use him.
你老实说 -老实说什么
Be honest with me. - Honest about what?
你为什么要提到贝瑞
Why are you bringing up Barry?
贝瑞被关了 好吗
Barry's in prison, okay?
他需要我们帮忙
He needs our help.
我爱你 汉克
I love you, Hank.
我想让你知道这点
I want you to hear that.
但就是这种鸟事 才会让别人觉得你好欺负
But I think it's shit like this why people think you are soft.
贝瑞根本不管你死活
Barry doesn't care about you.
他从来没管过
He never has.
我现在觉得我懂他了
I feel like I understand him now.
懂他 怎么个懂法
Understand him? How?
我接个电♥话♥
I need to take this.
你好 -人善被人欺
Hello? - When you're honest you get fucked.
福契 -爱会带你走向毁灭
Fuches? - Love will lead you to ruin.
你在讲歌♥名吗
Are these song titles?
贝瑞背叛了我
Barry betrayed me.
你跟他在一起吗
Are you with him?
好 听着 我想到救你们出来的办法了
Okay, listen, I think I figured out the way to get you guys out.
我向他展现真实情感
I showed him how I really felt.
他却背叛了我
He betrayed me.
怎么说
How?
我原本跟联调局谈好了条件
Well, I had a sweet deal with the FBI
但我没有履行
but I didn't do it
因为这一次我不想辜负那小子
'cause I wanted to...do right by that kid for a change.
我刚刚得知贝瑞接受了
And then find out he took it.
他要向联调局全盘托出
He's... he's telling them everything
或许是我自作孽吧
Maybe I deserve this, you know?
贝瑞倒向联调局了
Barry's working with the FBI?
我已经走投无路了 汉克
I don't know who to turn to, Hank. I mean, you know him...
他为什么要这样做
Why would he do that?
是谁
Who was that.
我们得杀了贝瑞
We have to kill Barry.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表