剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
What are you saying? What are you talking about?
我上网看了那间监狱
I looked at the prison online.
非常容易闯进去
It's super easy to break into.
你在跟我说笑吗 -这不是开玩笑
Is this a yoke? - No, this is not a "yoke."
你的提议可笑至极
What you are proposing is stupid.
满口沙子的人可不是我
You're the one who's talking about fucking sand.
你也说你喜欢沙子呀
You said you liked the sand.
我还以为我们有共识
I thought we were on the same page on this...
小子 记得我吗
Hey, bud! Remember me?
你♥爸♥爸的朋友
Your dad's friend?
他要我来叫你去吃午餐
Yeah, he told me to come out here and tell you it's time for lunch.
好的 -好
Okay. - Okay.
你在玩什么 那是好人还坏人
What do you got there? That a good guy or a bad guy?
坏人 -坏人啊 酷哦
Bad guy. - Bad guy. Cool-ocity.
谁要跟他对抗 这只吗 -大家攻他一个
Who fights him? This? - Everyone but himself.
好的
Oh, okay.
有时候是这个黄色的家伙
And the yellow guy sometimes?
对 所以他杀了金发的
Yeah. So, he kills the blonde
把他的手臂扭回去 然后…
winds his arm back, and then...
撞到另一个 然后爆♥炸♥
And if there's more...
不错 那穿白色的那只呢 他会做什么
That's cool. What about the guy in white?
他应该要躲在保护色里的
He's supposed to be camouflaged
但没有下雪的时候…
but when it's not snowing...
莎莉 我不能再当你经纪人了
Sally, I can't be your agent.
好 听着
Okay, look,
我知道我胡乱对你做出许多指控
I know I accused you of a lot of things that weren't technically true
所以我明白 你个人不想再跟我合作了
so I understand you personally not wanting to work with me.
但希望你能把我推荐给其他人
But if you could just recommend me
任何人都好 小家的经纪公♥司♥也行
to someone, anyone, even a small boutique agency.
小服务生的角色我也愿意试
I mean, I'll read for Waitress Number Two. I'll do...
你知道在社群媒体上 大家是怎么说你的吗
Do you read what people are saying about you on social media?
不知道
No.
现在连主流媒体都在报了
Well, now it's going to mainstream media.
下段节目
And coming up later in our show
爆红的自以为是脏话女 有最新发展了
there is a new development in the viral Entitled-C-Word Girl.
原来她男友是个自以为是超杀男 也就是杀人凶手
Turns out her boyfriend was an entitled K-word. A killer.
你得明白你现在所面临的严重性
You need to understand the gravity of what you're up against here.
这可不只是娜塔莉的视频
It's not just about Natalie's video.
你和贝瑞扯上了边
You and Barry are linked.
你因为在首映会上感谢他 而饱受抨击
You're getting called out for thanking him at your premiere.
大家都在从你的脸书上 存你们的合照
People are grabbing images of the two of you off your Facebook.
但我也是受害者呀
But I'm the victim here.
你已经不再是莎莉里德了
You are no longer Sally Reed.
你是自以为是脏话女
You're the Entitled-Cunt Girl
还跟连续杀人魔交往过
who dated a serial killer.
但也不代表你的事业玩完了
It's not like your career's over.
你愿意的话 也可以去拍…
If you wanted, you could have...
实境秀
a reality show...
或录播客
or a podcast.
然后赚钱赚到天妒人怨
And you would make more money than God.
你有两桩 受到高度关注的争议事件
You have two high-profile strikes against you
除此之外
and on top of that
你还是个正直的人
you have integrity.
真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
请坐
Ah, take a seat
现在我能访问你了吗
So can I interview you now?
我之所以带你来这里
The only reason I brought you here
是因为我不想再受到关注了
is because I just can't have more attention.
我不想再站在镁光灯下
I can't be in the spotlight.
所以我要把事情告诉你
So, I'm going to tell you the story
就说这么一次
just once
只跟你说
only to you
专门给"浮华世界"
for Vanity Fair.
而且… 我要用我唯一会的方式告诉你
And I'm going to tell it to you in the only way I know how.
先生…
Mister, mister.
拜托了 我非进剧场不可
Please, I need to be in the theater.
拜托不要关闭剧场
Don't close the theater.
很抱歉 但我这里是全城 最受欢迎的剧场
Hey, I am so sorry but my class is the most sought after in the city.
已经额满了
It's... it's full.
你走吧
Just scram.
不行 我非进剧场不可
No, I need to be in that theater.
我刚从战场回来
You know I just came back from the war.
留下了很糟糕的后遗症
It did something terrible to me.
外面都在传
Yeah, and the word on the street is
你不是只是教演戏
you don't just teach acting
而是在拯救苍生
you save lives.
如果我没能进到剧场
If I don't get into that theater
我就会回家把自己给毙了
I'm gonna go home, and...
我不会让这件事发生…孩子
Not on my watch, son.
以上是我和贝瑞柏克曼的初相识
And that was the first day that I met Barry Berkman.
他就跟其他学生一样来找我
Now, he came to me like most of my students.
他很热切 也很愚蠢
He was eager. He was dumb.
那么我做了什么呢
So what did I do?
我进到他的脑袋 在那里进驻下来
I got into his brain, and I set up shop.
要不了多久
And pretty soon
他就像朵花一样盛开了
he opened like a flower.
有一天…
And then one day
就如同齐格菲
like Siegfried...
或是罗伊
or Roy...
他背叛了我
he turned on me
就像一只忘恩负义的老虎
like an ungrateful tiger.
你负责很多类似的案件
So, you handle a lot of cases like this?
这是在面试吗 我不面试的
Is this an audition? I don't do auditions.
不是 大家都知道你是顶尖高手
No, no. Everyone knows you're one of the best.
对 竟敢要我面试
Yeah. Fucking asking me to audition.
我不知道库辛奈是否戴了窃听器
I don't know whether Cousineau wore a wire or not
如果他戴了
but if he did,
他们手上就有 贝瑞承认杀了詹妮摩丝的证据
they have Barry on there saying he killed Janice Moss.
我认识一个音档工程师 我带他到陪审团前
I have an audio engineer. I bring him up in front of the jury.
他录下我说的一些废话 例如
He records me saying bullshit like,
"这支拖把多少钱 我的热狗怎么湿了 "
"How much is this mop?" "Why is my hotdog wet?"
唱一唱儿歌♥
Ring Around the Rosy nonsense,
然后他现场进行剪接和混音 再回放
and then he cuts it up, mixes it live, he plays it back,
最后听起来是我说了 我的委托人疑似说过的犯罪自白
and it comes out as me saying incriminating shit my client supposedly said.
我在哪天杀了谁之类的
I killed X guy on Y day. Whatever.
佩服 -对
Cool. - Yeah.
我还帮过一个小王八蛋
I also had this other asshole.
他们说他在夜店外朝某人开枪 还有录影为证
They said he shot somebody outside of a club. They had him on video.
我辩称是换脸软件做出来的
I said it was deepfaked.
所以我请这个宅男 把我的脸换到枪手上
So, I had my nerd put my face on the shooter
然后我说 "糟糕 看来人是我杀的"
and then I said, "Oh, no, looks like I did it," you know?
然后我把双手放到背后 像被铐起来的样子
And then I put my hands behind my back like I was getting cuffed.
陪审团笑歪了
Fucking jury laughed so hard.
我那天大获全胜
I killed it that day.
他就是那个枪手吗
Was he the shooter?
当然
Sure.
所以柏克曼人呢
So, where the hell's Berkman, huh?
你杀了一名警♥察♥ 凭什么谈条件
You killed a cop. Why should you get a deal?
我有很多料可以爆 -我们不想要福契
I got a lot to offer. - We don't want Fuches.
他还在生我的气吗 -我们要听你接过的其他任务
Is he still mad at me? - We need the other jobs you pulled.
我可以供出车♥臣♥帮 玻利维亚帮 所有洛杉矶的帮派
I can give you the Chechens, Bolivians, all the LA gangs.
我以前跟他们有挂勾
I used to be in their network.
你为国际犯罪集团办过事
You worked for international crime syndicates?
我只有一个请求
I just got one request.
说来听听
What's that?
我可以带某人跟我一起走吗
Can I take someone with me?
好 我顺利从后车厢逃出来
Okay. So, I successfully escape from a trunk.
我从一群恶犬当中死里逃生
I survived a wild pack of dogs.
我一到家
I go home
他就在那里
and there he is.
他的手搭在我孙子肩上
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表