剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
你给我好好表现哦
You better do it!
王八蛋
Sick ass, motherfucker!
车子不错哦
Nice car!
对 他去坐牢了
Yeah, he's in jail.
这就是你哥哥
And this is your brother?
小多 对
Dom, yeah.
那次抢劫有出人命吗
Did anyone die in the robbery?
该死的出纳员
The fucking teller.
他抢银行的同伙 做掉了可怜的出纳员
The guy he was robbing the bank with fucking blasted this poor teller.
那你哥哥作何感想
Well, how'd that make your brother feel?
干吗问他作何感想
What do you mean, "How did it make him feel?"
你去抢银行 有人中枪在所难免
You rob a fucking bank the probability of someone gettin' jacked is high.
真帅气
That's hot.
是吗
Yeah?
对
Yeah.
你做过类似的事吗
You ever done anything like that?
你是指做掉几个蠢蛋吗
What, blast some fools?
对
Yeah.
有啊
Yeah.
那你作何感想
And how did it make you feel?
我就是神
Like a god.
是什么使坏的神吗
Like a bad boy god?
你是坏小子吗
Are you a bad boy?
那还用说
You know it, girl.
脚伸过来 -什么
Give me your foot. - What?
脚伸过来
Give me your foot.
不对 鞋子脱掉
No, take your shoe off.
你觉得如何
What do you think of that?
很厉害
Impressive.
我晚上都在幻想 你含着我老二的模样
All I do at night is think about your mouth on my dick.
了解
Okay.
你帮我吹的意思
Like, you're sucking it.
我知道
You... No, I got it.
我要去一下洗手间
I have to go to the bathroom.
可恶 宝贝
Oh, fuck, girl.
你再不帮我吹 我就要爆♥炸♥了
If you don't suck this shit now, I'm gonna explode.
别掐了
Stop.
别掐了
Stop, stop.
拜托你 别掐了
Please, stop!
我不会跟别人说
I won't... I won't tell anyone.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
少来了
No, you're not.
那应该是最后一个了
That looks like it is the last of it.
等等
Wait a minute.
那个是什么东西
What's that over there?
不知道
I don't know.
你过去看看吧
Why don't you go check it out?
上面有你的照片
It's got your picture.
还有一些勋章之类的
And medals and stuff.
你从哪里挖出来的 我找好久了
Where did you find this? I've been looking for this.
你打过仗
You were in war?
约翰 我原本打算之后再告诉你
Well, John. I was gonna wait to tell you this.
但我看就边荡秋千边说吧
But... Oh, let's do this in the swing.
对 我打过仗
Yeah, I was in war.
海军陆战队的
I was a Marine.
军人
A soldier?
对
Yeah.
海军陆战队是最强的军人
Marines are the best soldiers.
有些人会叫我海军陆战队
Some call me Marine.
有些人会说我是英雄
Other people...Well, they call me a hero.
但我不喜欢贴标签
But I don't like putting labels on things.
你想拿去收在你房♥间吗
You wanna keep that in your room?
我得知一件跟林肯有关的小趣事
You know, I found out some...interesting information about our buddy, Abe Lincoln.
原来他杀了一堆美洲原住民
Turns out...he had a bunch of Native Americans killed.
处以死刑
Executed.
他还向黑人提议要他们回去非洲
He also proposed to black people that they go back to Africa.
他害数以百计的人 在希洛和安提顿丧命
He got hundreds of men killed at Shiloh and Antietam.
我这下才知道
News to me.
圣·奥古斯丁
Saint Augustin?
他沉迷于澡堂 约翰
The man was addicted to bathhouses, John.
而现在他竟然是 搜寻热度前三名的圣人
Now he's, what? Third most Googled saint, something like that?
甘地 嬉皮始祖 甘地
Gandhi? The original hippie, Gandhi?
他…等等 我在某处看过
He...here. I read it.
甘地有哪些事迹呢
Gandhi...what'd he do?
对 他的老婆罹患肺炎
Oh, yeah. His wife had pneumonia.
医生要他给老婆吃盘尼西林
Doctors said you gotta give her penicillin,
但他基于宗教因素而拒绝了
but he said no because of religious beliefs.
可是后来换他染上疟疾 他却欣然接受服药
But then when he got malaria, he said give me the drugs.
不好说
Tricky.
不好说的功与过
Tricky legacy.
烦死了
Fuck, okay.
是另一幅 亲爱的
It's the other one, honey.
带约翰躲进浴缸
You and John go get in the bathtub.
今年夏天 强势回归
This summer, she's back.
这次她誓言复仇
And she's looking for vengeance.
《魅加女超人4》
Megagirls 4
《魅加女超人4》
他已无可救药
And he is incorrigible.
《神奇男孩:赖瑞乔德》
Larry Chowder, The Magical Boy
抱歉 我不知道该怎么办
Sorry, I didn't know what to do.
没事 他人呢 -在那里
It's fine. Where is he? - He's over there.
好
Okay.
他说自己是基恩·库辛奈
He said he's Gene Cousineau?
他是这样讲
That's what he said.
他给你看身份证了吗
Did he show you ID?
他没有证件
He didn't have any.
他不是开车而是徒步走来的
He didn't come in a car. He walked up.
我觉得是假的
I don't think it's him.
我先查一下他的照片
Let me Google Image.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
杀手越狱后 其表演老师失踪
不知道 这两人都很老
I don't know. Both dudes are old.
你好 你是哪里人
Hi. Where did you come from?
我离开家园好久了
I've been out of the country a long time.
好 那么你想联络谁
Okay. And who did you wanna speak with?
我想找华纳影业的负责人
I'd like to talk to the person who runs Warner Brothers.
好 请问有何事
Okay, about what?
我近期很在意的事情
Something that's come to my attention recently.
是什么呢
And what's that?
我比较想跟他说
I would rather talk to him.
我在他底下工作
Well, I work for him.
所以请你告诉我 由我代为转达
So I think you'll need to tell me and I'll relay it to him.
我倾向于跟他本人亲自说明
I would feel more comfortable talking to him.
我恕难从命
Well, I can't do that.
为什么
Why?
因为我觉得你不是基恩·库辛奈
Because I don't think you're Gene Cousineau.
为什么
Why?
因为他失踪太久 八年前已被宣告死亡
Because he's been missing, presumed dead, for eight years.
如果你打算做 我认为你要做的事
If you're planning what I think you're planning
你最好先跟我聊聊
you're gonna want to talk to me.
把他留在这里
Keep him here.
正派生活
Clean living.
我的一生就是正派生活的证明
My whole life has been a testament to clean living.
我从来不碰酒精
I never touched the alcohol
不碰药物和难吃的食物
the drugs, the crappy food.
而且我从十八岁就和妻子厮守至今
Hell, I've been married same woman since I was 18.
这样多年的正派生活
Years of clean living.
难道就能看清人吗
You think I'd be able to judge people correctly, right?
对
Yeah.
谢谢你 艾蜜莉
Well, I thank you, Emily.
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表