剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
我们会确保尽力完成你的愿望
And...we'll see to it that we can get you everything we can...
那家伙是来杀我的
That guy's here to kill me.
他身上有凶器 他是来杀我的
He's got a weapon on him or something. That guy's here to kill me.
他是柯提斯探员的人 巴瑞 -什么 不是啦 他是…
That's one of Agent Curtis's men, Barry. -What? No...That's not...
搜身 他有武器要杀我 -什么 我以为他是你们的人
Search him. He's got a weapon on him or something. -What? I thought he was with you guys.
不对 他是你的人
No, he's with you.
我要帮克利斯多波和汉克报仇
This is for Cristobal and Hank!
搞什么
What the...
(西语)不能怪我 我就说吧
It wasn't my fault! I told you.
(西语)杀了他…
Kill him! Kill him!
(西语)他在这里 就是那边 杀了他
(西语)他在那边 在那里
(西语)杀了他 他在那里
发生枪战…
Shots fired, shots fired.
快去抓他
Go, get him, boy!
邱伊…
Chewy!
该死
Oh, shit.
柏克曼死去哪里了
Where the hell is Berkman?
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表