剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
请在心中默念一遍
Say that shit in your mind right now.
请把这句奉为圭臬
Make it your mantra.
我知道起初你们得 硬着头皮跟彼此合作
And at first, I get that you may need to hold your nose
他们可能杀过你的好友或家人
when working with someone who might have killed a close friend or family member.
是很糟糕没错 但…
That sucks, but...
这股恶气会渐渐消退
That shit will fade away
等你们见识到合作 带来的庞大力量就会懂了
when you see the amazing bounty of power that comes with working together.
现在 我们有个提案 能够带领大家团结一心
Now, we have a pitch that will bring us all together
而且人人都能从中获利
in a way that we will all profit
大家都能拥有前所未有的成就
where we will all succeed beyond our wildest imagination.
但切记不可见血
But there must be zero bloodshed.
你们好 想先来点开胃菜吗
Hello. Can I start you guys with an appetizer?
好 我们想来点 墨西哥辣椒奶酪卷 谢谢
Yes, well have some jalapeno poppers for the table, please.
不能再打打杀杀了
The killing must stop.
如果玻利维亚帮和车♥臣♥帮都做得到
If the Bolivians and the Chechens can do it
我们一定也做得到
we all...can do it.
好耶 太棒了
Yes! Okay, fantastic.
请各位跟我来
Well, everyone come with me
我们要到"狡猾金枪鱼"那边
and we will all go to the Wicked Tuna right here, right here.
好 跟我来
Okay, come with me. Come with.
瞧 那边有"小精灵"机台
Look, right over here, we have the PacMan, huh?
这里还有"贪吃河马"
We have the Hungry Hippo.
然后还有…
And we have this...
"我了解了一下你的状况"
"应该能顺利保出你朋友"
"我只是需要人力 托罗留"
"指示 去肯特餐厅 你会在停车收费器上"
"找到另一封这样的便条 上头有更进一步指示"
"请确保无人跟踪你"
"今日你会听到职涯中 最惊人的故事"
柏克曼 你有访客
Berkman, you got a visitor.
来 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
是我的律师吗
Well, is it my lawyer?
不知道
Don't know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你好吗 -真的很对不起
Hello. How are you? - I am really sorry.
你好吗
How are you?
我搞砸了 真的很对不起 莎莉
I fucked up. I'm really sorry, Sally.
玛芬还好吗
How's Muffin?
玛芬是谁 -玛芬 我们的狗呀
Who's Muffin? - Muffin. Our dog, Muffin.
还记得在你被捕之前
Remember, before you were arrested
玛芬咬了我 你说要给它找个新家吗
Muffin bit me and you said you were gonna find him a new home.
你找了吗
Did you?
我说过我是怎么处置玛芬的呀
I told you what I did to Muffin.
没有 你没跟我说
No, you didn't tell me.
所以我才大老远飞过来
That's why I flew all the way here.
狗在哪里 贝瑞
Where's the dog, Barry?
亲爱的 它现在有新家了
Honey, the dog, it has a new home.
那只狗很安全
The dog's safe.
你完全不用担心 没事的
You got nothing to worry about. You're okay.
你来就只为了这件事
Is that the only thing you came here for?
对
Yeah.
那你怎么还不走
Then why aren't you leaving?
我试过逃回家
I tried to go home and...
但实在太痛苦了
it was just so awful.
莎莉 我没骗你
Sally, I didn't... I didn't lie to you.
你有 -我没骗你
You did. - I didn't lie to you.
就是有 -我没骗你
You did. - I didn't lie to you.
我只是略过了 我不希望是事实的部分
I just...I didn't tell you the part I didn't want to be true.
莎莉 我是个烂人 我配不上你给我的美好生活
Sally, I'm a piece of shit and you gave me a life I don't fucking deserve.
你对我如此情深
You were so loving to me.
你让我觉得…
And you made me feel
自己像个人
like a fucking human.
而你就只是在做自己
And it was just you being you. Just you being Sally.
你怎么还不走
Why aren't you leaving?
我跟你在一起才有安全感
I feel safe with you.
你说跟我在一起有安全感吗
You feel safe with me? Is that what you said?
你跟我在一起有安全感
You feel safe with me?
莎莉
Sally?
你说跟我在一起有安全感
You feel safe with me? Is that what you said?
莎莉 那些人…你跟我在一起真的有安全感
Sally, those people... Do you really feel safe with me?
莎莉…
Sally?
你跟我在一起有安全感
Sally! Do you feel safe with me?
你是这个意思吗
Do you mean that?
因为我会保护你的安全 我会永远保护你
'Cause you are safe with me, Sally. You're always gonna be safe with me.
莎莉 我爱你
Sally, I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
莎莉
Sally!
我爱你…
I love you.
我会永远…
and you're always...
我会永远保护你
You're always safe with me.
基恩库辛奈
Gene Cousineau?
老天 你可真快就到了
Holy shit, you got here fast.
要进去吗 -你是开火箭来的吗
You wanna go inside? - What do you drive, a rocket ship?
还是要去别的地方
Or should we go someplace else?
你被跟踪了吗
Were you followed?
没有
No.
好 听着
Okay. Listen.
地址在里面
The address is in here.
到了之后
Once you get there
锁上门
lock the door.
可恶
Shit.
好
All right.
别装了
Don't lie.
你们跟彼此玩得挺开心的
You had some fun...together.
这就是此行的目的
That's what this is all about, man.
那么我们为何带你们来这里呢
So, why did we bring you here?
是因为这个
It is because of this.
但这可不是你们想的那个玩意儿
But this is not what you are thinking it is.
不是海♥洛♥因♥…
It's not heroin.
这是沙子
This is sand.
高质量沙是很热门的商品
High-quality sand is a hot commodity.
每个建设公♥司♥都需要沙
Every construction company needs it
好盖出更坚实的地基
to make their foundation stronger
更有韧性
more resilient.
首先 我们会垄断加州的市场
First, we will corner the market in California.
接着就是全国
Then the entire country.
但要达到这个目标
But in order to do so
我们需要老黄的港口和货车
we need Bong's ports and trucks
还得靠曼尼和豪赫的实力 确保工地现场只用我们的沙
and we need Manny and Jorge's muscle to make sure the construction sites are only using our stuff.
抱歉 我们这个包厢还有一小时
Excuse me, we've got this room for like another hour, please.
老天 -谢谢
Jesus. - Thank you.
我和汉克 会把这个拓展成正当的企业
Me and Hank will turn this into legitimate enterprise.
各位小王八蛋要变成上班族罗
You'll soon be nine-to-five, assholes.
朝着好好做生意的方向发展
It will grow in a way that we can do business
不必再躲躲藏藏 而是能够光明正大
not in the shadows, but in the light.
打给裁缝师吧 你们要穿上西装了
Call a tailor 'cause y'all gonna need suits.
我们会成为好老百姓
We are going to turn into solid citizens.
我们会有归属感
It will give us a community.
但最重要的是
But most importantly
我们会发大财
it will make us rich.
我想向各位提出一个小建议
I'd like to propose something real quick to the fellas.
若要确实巩固上述商品
When it comes to enforcing protecting said merch
有时就需要派出至尊王牌
sometimes you need that ace in the hole.
我们的王牌就是顶尖杀手
Ours is top assassin
贝瑞柏克曼
named Barry Berkman.
目前这位兄弟在牢里蹲
Now, homie's in prison
但你们知道该怎么做
but you know what we're gonna do.
我们要去劫狱
We're going to break him out.
越狱风云2023
Prison Break 2023!
汉克 你搞什么名堂
Hank, what are you doing?
贝瑞是杀手界的"浪花兄弟"
Barry's Splash Brothers of Assassins.
我们需要他
We need him.
你在讲什么 你说这什么话
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表