剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
如果他继续那样讲 大嘴巴讲个不停
If he's saying that stuff and he's running his mouth,
那他迟早会惹出麻烦
that's gonna fuck shit up.
如果你发布那篇文章… -我肯定会发布
and if you...and if you publish it...-I mean, I'm gonna publish it.
我只是要给你机会辩驳
It's really just your chance to say your piece.
我只是想公平报道
I'm only trying to be fair here.
你知道怎样才公平吗…
You know what would be fair? You know what would be fucking fair?
叫基恩·库辛奈 不要再讲我的人生故事了
Is if Gene Cousineau stops telling my life story.
那才叫公平
That would be fucking fair!
叫基恩·库辛奈闭上他的狗嘴
Tell Gene Cousineau to shut his fucking mouth!
大家好
Hello, hi.
我是莎莉·里德
I'm Sally Reed.
今天由我来教各位如何演戏
And today I'm gonna teach you how to be actors.
我的演技 都是和基恩·库辛奈学来的
I learned my craft from Mr. Gene M. Cousineau.
今天各位会透过我 学习到他的技巧
And today you will be learning his techniques through me.
这些技巧我觉得非常管用
They've been very helpful for me
其他仍在线上的演员也这么认为
as well as for many other working actors.
抱歉
Sorry...
台下有多少人是冲着 我是自以为是脏话女而来的
Look, how many of you are here 'cause I'm the Entitled-Cunt Girl?
我知道你是谁
I know about you
但那不是我来上课的原因
but that's not why I wanted to take the classes.
我也是 而且我其实觉得
Same. I mean, I actually thought that
那段视频很不公平也被过分渲染
the video was super unfair and overblown.
大家都有生气的权利吧 -谢谢你
I mean, everyone's allowed to get angry right? -Thank you.
我平常和我妹吵架大概就像那样
Pretty much, like, every fight that I get into with my sister.
没错
That's funny.
那个当下很不堪
That was an ugly moment.
我现在明白了
I can...I can see that now
但那也是真情流露
but it was genuine.
我希望各位在这堂课上 也能到达那个境界
And ultimately, it's where I want you to go in this class.
身为演员 我们就是要展现脆弱
As actors, we have to be vulnerable.
我们要拿出自己最不堪的一面
I mean, we have to be the ugliest versions of ourselves.
人人都有那一面
We all have it in us.
要能够自发性展现那一面 非常需要勇气
And to trigger it voluntarily takes strength.
好 我们通常会先暖身
Okay. Normally we do some warm-up exercises
然后我应该 喋喋不休地讲一些理论之类的
and then I'm supposed to drone on about theory or whatever
但我以前最讨厌学那些了
but I always hated that part of class
所以如果各位不介意 我们就直接开始重头戏吧
so if it's okay with you, I think we should just dive right in.
好 大家都准备好桥段了吗
Okay, did everybody bring a scene?
吉姆·摩丝 我是朗·欧尼尔
Jim Moss, Lon O'Neil.
很抱歉冒昧来访
I'm so sorry to bother you at home.
我说过了 别来烦我
I told you. Leave me alone.
我和巴瑞·柏克曼聊过了
I spoke to Barry Berkman.
他好像觉得基恩·库辛奈想诬陷他
He seems to think that Gene Cousineau's trying to railroad him
我想听听你对此的看法
and I wanted your thoughts on that
以及对于你女儿案件的看法
and on your daughter's case.
他为什么觉得基恩想诬陷他
Why would he think that Gene's trying to railroad him?
我跟他转述库辛奈先生 跟我讲的事
Well, I told him what Mr. Cousineau said to me
他听了似乎很不满
and he didn't seem very happy about it.
你跟库辛奈聊过了
You spoke to Cousineau?
是的 没错
Oh, yes, I did.
去我的车♥库♥聊聊吧
Let's go have a chat in my garage.
大哥
Yo, Big Man.
大鸟
Yo, Big Bird!
大鸟 你兄弟人呢
Yo, Big Bird, where's your dude at?
怎么了 别这样嘛 渡鸦
Aw, what's the matter? Come on, Raven.
他很难过 -渡先生 你有新绰号♥了吗
Oh, he's sad. -Mr. Raven...You got a new code name?
孤单先生 -呆头鹅
Mr. Lonely? -Hey, Goose!
你的同伙呢
Where's your associate?
你跟那个鼻青脸肿的家伙分啦
Dude with the busted face. Y'all break up?
听说他出♥卖♥♥♥了你
I heard he sold you out.
一脸被骗的小呆瓜样哦
Looking like Boo-Boo the Fool now.
我是诺荷·汉克
This is NoHo Hank.
汉克 有人叫你小呆瓜过吗
Hank, have you ever been called Boo-Boo the Fool before?
应该没有
I don't think so.
我有
Well, I have.
我觉得很伤人
And it's very hurtful.
我还被叫大鸟
I've also been called Big Bird
还有小废物和软脚虾
Fish Tits, and Baby Shoes.
都是因为巴瑞摆了我一道
All because Barry fucked me over.
我这辈子为了那家伙赴汤蹈火
My whole life, I put myself on the line for that guy
他却只会对我恩将仇报
and all I ever gotten in return is shit.
都处理好了
It's been taken care of.
什么意思
What does that mean?
今天结束之前
By the end of the day
巴瑞就不会再惹事了
Barry won't be a problem anymore.
是吗
He won't?
听着 我们要先切断联♥系♥
And look...we have to stop communicating.
我需要你帮一个忙
Here's what I need you to do.
闭紧嘴巴 -好
Keep your mouth shut. -Okay.
你只要装傻 之后会有回报的
Play stupid and you'll be paid for it on the other end.
好
Okay.
各位 休息五分钟吧
Hey, guys. Come on, take five. Go on.
快去补充水分
Go hydrate.
休息五分钟
Hey, guys, take five.
老兄 去休息吧
Hey, buddy, take a break.
巴弟
Batir?
你这个新组织
This new organization of yours
简直是直接公开侮辱你的祖国
is a direct affront to your homeland.
我以朋友的身份来告诉你
I come to you as a friend to tell you
大佬们派了一组新的人马 去管洛杉矶
that the elders have a new contingent to run LA.
看你是要甩掉这些人 投靠我们
You either get rid of those guys and join us
还是要被我们歼灭
or we will wipe you out.
麻烦你转告大佬们
Well...you can tell the elders
这么做是大错特错
that that would be a mistake.
好好想一想吧 汉克
Think about it, Hank.
大烂人
Fucking piece of shit.
我为你付出了这么多…
I do so fucking much for you.
你却这样回报我…
This is what you do. This is what you fucking do!
大烂人
Fucking piece of shit!
我帮了你一把
I fucking help you out.
我救了你一命
I fucking save your fucking ass!
去死…
Fuck you! Fuck you!
都去死
Fuck 'em!
我为大家付出了这么多
I do so fucking much for people.
都没有人
I don't see anybody.
你确定这里是朗的家
Are you sure that this is Lon's house?
对 我确定这里就是…
Yes, I'm positive this is...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你做了什么好事
What did you just do?
只有这个办法了 基恩 很遗憾让你看到我的这一面
It's the only way, Gene. I hate that you have to see this side of me.
汤姆 下来…
Get down. Get down.
我们不可以这样
We cannot be doing this.
小心 这里很多玻璃
Be careful, there's a lot of glass.
好吧 -好 时间紧迫
All right, fine. -All right, we've got very little time.
基恩 动作快…
Come on, Gene, come on. Come on in.
快爬起来 基恩 -我倒在玻璃里了
Get up off the floor, Gene. -Oh, I just laid in glass.
快起来 快点… -汤姆
Come on. Get up. -Tom, come back.
你没怎样 基恩 -汤姆 等我
You're fine, Gene. -Tom, come back. Tom, what are you doing?
这里有一只狗 -我没事…
We got a dog. -I'm fine. I'm fine.
动作快 这样是违法行为
Hurry up! That was illegal.
可恶
Shit.
那里是厨房♥
That's a kitchen in there.
有了 找到他的办公室了 -你在做什么
Bingo, found his office. -What are you doing?
好 快点 我们要砸烂这东西
All right. Come on, we've got to smash this.
资料都存在荧幕里… -应该不是吧
No, no, everything's stored in the monitor. -I don't think that's true.
一定是 东西都存在荧幕里
I'm telling you. Everything is stored in the monitor.
应该要砸硬盘
No, I think you got to get the hard drive.
这个是那种新颖的电脑
This is one of those new computers.
一定要砸烂荧幕 -不会是荧幕
You just bust the monitor -Not the monitor.
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表