剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
快点 -去砸硬盘
Come on. -Get the hard drive.
基恩 不要跟我罗唆 -基恩·库辛奈
Gene, don't argue with me. -Gene Cousineau?
朗的太太回来了
Lon's wife in the house!
怎么回事
What's going on?
你好 我是基恩·库辛奈
Hi, I'm Gene Cousineau.
你怎么会在我家
Why are you in my house?
这里还有别人吗
Is there someone else here?
我很担心朗
Do you know I was so worried about Lon
我来查看他家有没有遭人闯入
that I came to check to see if the house was broken into.
你是为了那篇 巴瑞·柏克曼新闻而来吗
Is this about the Barry Berkman article?
说是基恩·库辛奈新闻比较恰当
I wish you would call it the Gene Cousineau article
不过 是的
but yes.
天啊 我确实很担心
God, I'm actually worried.
我都联络不上他
I can't get a hold of him.
我们上一次讲话是今天早上
Last time we spoke was this morning.
他要去受访 聊你的那篇报道
He was doing a interview on your article.
他是否跟你说过他要去哪儿
Did he tell you where he was going?
他没说
No.
他说要去找死者的父亲
Well, he said he needed to check on a victim's father.
你知道是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
死者的父亲
Victim's father?
一定要喝果汁 雪比 快喝果汁
You need your juice, Shelby. Drink your juice.
斗阵俱乐部的第一条规则
The first rule of Fight Club is...
不能跟人提到斗阵俱乐部
you don't talk about Fight Club.
教练 是我 是鲁迪 让我上场
Coach, it's me, Rudy. Put me in.
我还是巨星 是电影变小了
I'm big. It's the pictures that got small.
好 怎么了
Okay, what's going on?
我挑的是“日落大道” -好
I picked Sunset Boulevard. -Okay.
我以为我们会挑 某出剧的桥段来演
Well, I thought maybe we would do something from a play or something
结果我发现大家都准备电影桥段
and...and then I saw that everybody brought in movie scenes so...
所以我就上网找电影台词
I just googled famous movie quotes and...
你有准备戏剧的桥段吗
Well, did you bring in something from a play?
天啊 我准备了一段 是哪出剧的
Oh, god, I had a thing. What was it from?
不知道 忘了
No. I guess.
所以你完全没准备
So you didn't bring in anything?
对 我好差劲 我先走好了
No, I'm lame. I'll just excuse myself.
你很迷人
You're charming.
是哦 -所以你才想当演员吗
Okay? -Is that why you want to be an actress?
不知道
Oh, I...I don't know.
有人跟你说过
Do people say to you
“你好漂亮 你好迷人”
"Oh, you're so pretty. You're so charming.
“你应该当演员的”
You should be an actress."
有人这样跟你说过吗
Do they say that to you?
有 -有
Yeah. -Yeah?
你有很想表达些什么的渴望吗
And do you feel like you have a need to express something?
例如
Like?
例如…不知道 复杂性
Like...I don't know, complexity?
希望 欲望
Hope? Desire?
人的境况
The human condition?
还是你只是想展现魅力
Or do you just want to be charming.
所以你不是艺术家
Oh, so you're not an artist.
你只是空有一对完美的奶♥子♥
You're just a perfect pair of tits.
才不是 -那你到底来这里干吗
No. -Then why the fuck are you here?
我不能说 -为什么
I can't say. -Why not?
我不想说 -为什么
I don't want to. -Why?
你怕我们 被你的聪明才智吓坏呀
You're afraid we're all going to be bowled over by your intellect?
不是
No.
你拿到什么角色了吗
Did you book something?
他们想要找个辣妹 你刚好符合条件
Oh, they wanted a hot girl and you fit the bill.
唯一的问题是你不会演戏
Only trouble is you can't act
所以你才跑来找我 -不对
so you come to me. -No.
还有因为你的人生能够顺顺利利
And because you've coasted your whole damn life
都是靠那对与生俱来的 奶♥子♥ 屁♥股♥和天生魅力
on your God-given tits and ass and your inherent charm
所以你就认为 可以不准备就来上我的课
you think you can come in here to my class, unprepared
浪费我的时间
waste my time
以为我会放你一马 -并没有
and I'm gonna let you off the hook? -No.
但你就是这样表现啊 不是吗
Well, that's what you did isn't it?
你太恶毒了
You're being mean.
我太恶毒
Oh, I'm being mean?
所以我现在是在跟孩童讲话吗
Oh, what? So now I'm dealing with a child?
怎样 你是没被人凶过吗
What, nobody's ever been mean to you before?
为什么 因为你个性好 脑袋好
Why? 'Cause your personality? Your big brain?
你品味好喜欢老电影
Your taste in old movies?
还是因为他们只是想上你而已
Or maybe it's just because they all wanted to fuck you?
住嘴
Stop it!
不要多想 快 念出♥台♥词
Don't think. Now, say the line.
我还是巨星 是电影变小了
I'm big! It's the pictures that got small!
很好 你还好吗
Good, you okay?
刚才太动人了
That was beautiful.
很抱歉我必须出狠招
I'm so sorry I had to go there.
你们刚才看到的…
What you just witnessed...
你说你叫什么名字 -克莉丝汀
What was your name again? -Kristen.
刚才克莉丝汀为大家示范的
What you just witnessed Kristen do
就是这堂课的基础
is the backbone of this class.
重点在于找到 我们不喜欢自己的地方
It's about locating the parts of ourselves that we don't like
将这些变成我们的颜料 我们的…
and making them our...paints. Our...
刚才太羞辱人了
That was abusive.
这是过程的一部分
Well, it's part of the work.
是库辛奈的方法
It's Cousineau's method.
你受过这样的对待 不代表你也得这样对我们
Just 'cause it was done to you does not mean you need to do it to us.
好 我们先休息五分钟
Okay...let's take a tight five
回来之后
and...when we come back
就来做镜像练习
we'll do some mirror exercises.
此通电♥话♥可能会被录音
This call may be recorded.
您收到一通对方付费电♥话♥ 来自… -巴瑞
You have received a collect call from...-Barry.
一名关押在加州监狱的囚犯...
an inmate at California State Penitentiary.
您是否愿意付费
Do you accept the charges?
是
Yes?
汉克
Hi, Hank.
巴瑞
Hey, Barry.
你还好吗
You good?
听着 有麻烦了
Hey, look...we got a situation.
是哦
Yeah.
基恩·库辛奈先生
Mr. Cousineau, Gene Cousineau
他是我的表演老师
he's my acting teacher.
他在跟媒体爆料
He's...he's talking to the press.
然后…
And...
我想用词小心一点
I am trying to be discrete here.
如果他是只狗
If he was a dog
那他就得找个新的主人
he'd...he'd need to go...to a new home.
我需要捕狗人
I need a...I need a dog catcher.
我已经讲得不能再更直白了
I...I don't know if I need to spell this out for you anymore than I already am, Hank.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help
现在就要
like now.
你在罩我吗 巴瑞
Are you looking out for me, Barry?
没有 不对
Yeah, no, I mean, no.
他有你和克利斯多波的把柄 我就是要说这个
He's got information on you and Cristobal that's what I'm...That's what I'm saying.
他有很多你的把柄
it's that he...he's got a lot of information on you.
你为什么要对我说谎 巴瑞
Why are you lying to me, Barry?
你为何说我在说谎
Why...why would you say I'm lying?
我没有啊
You know, 'cause...I'm not lying.
你现在就在睁眼说瞎话
You're lying to me right now.
汉克 你在说什么
Hank, what are you talking about?
巴瑞 我一直以来 对你都是充满爱与关怀
Barry, I have been nothing but a loving and good friend to you,
而你却只是一直予取予求
and...like, all you do is you take
予取予求…
and you take, and you take.
汉克
Hank.
我不懂你怎么会这样想
I don't...I don't know where this is coming from, man
但我打给你 就是要跟你讲很重要的事
but I'm...I'm calling with you for...with some really important information
你一定要听我说 而且要听进去
I think you need to listen to me and take this.
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表