剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
我们设了警戒线
We gotta set a perimeter.
你是怎么把杀手偷渡进来的
How did you smuggle the assassins in?
你到处跟别人说 特殊牢房♥一定会出事
You were telling anyone that would listen that something was going down in special housing.
柏克曼逃去哪里了
Where is Berkman going?
我不知道
I don't know.
快说…王八蛋
Come on! Talk, you son of a bitch! Talk!
好了 冰箱里有食物
All right. You have groceries in the fridge.
还有半考得的柴火
There's a half a cord of firewood.
这里完全没信♥号♥♥ 好极了 真开心
I've got... zero bars. This is perfect. Fantastic.
我看你在这里要怎么和媒体互动
There's no way you could talk to the press up here.
真是荒谬至极
This is ridiculous.
我们都同意在审判开始前 你最好都待在这里
We all agree it's the best thing for you until the trial begins.
我绝对无法 在这里独自待上一晚
You know I can't spend one night up here by myself.
再麻烦你将就一下了
Well, you'll just have to make do.
好啦 我知道我错了
All right, I made a mistake.
但请你想想 我为了保护你而做出的举动
But can't we focus on all the stuff I did to protect you?
我只是对你很失望
I guess I'm just disappointed.
你能留下来陪我吗
Can you stay with me?
不能
No.
这里叫得到莿桐咖啡外卖♥♥吗
Can I order Coral Tree Cafe up here?
搞什么东西啊
Jesus Christ!
你们是怎样
What is wrong with you, guys?
所有人都给我回到岗位 保持冷静
Everybody, get to their post and stay calm! Okay?
振作起来 -库辛奈不在这里
Let's keep our heads! - Cousineau's not here.
吉姆 交给我
Jim, I got this.
柏克曼在哪里
Where's Berkman?
他一定逃不远的
He can't get far.
所以你完全没有头绪
So, you don't have any leads?
我们猜他先寻仇去了 但我们会逮到他
We figure he's out for a little payback before we catch him.
我派了警力过来 以防他找上库辛奈
I'm putting units here in case he comes looking for Cousineau.
库辛奈在大熊湖
Cousineau's in Big Bear.
是我安排的
I put him there.
你人真好
That's nice of you.
我会派一批警力去保护他
I'll send a unit to watch over him.
柏克曼也有一笔账 要跟诺荷·汉克算
Berkman also has a score to settle with NoHo Hank.
有线人跟我们透露了 汉克的总部位置
An informant told us where Hank's headquarters are, so...
特种部队已在过去的路上了
SWAT are on their way there now.
还有另一批警力跟着莎莉·里德
We also have a unit tailing Sally Reed, so...
我们一定会抓到他 吉姆
We are going to catch him, Jim.
小的有一事相求 如果你先抓到柏克曼
All I ask is if you find Berkman before we do
请留他活口
please don't kill him.
这我无法保证
I can't promise that.
前面加强警戒了吗 -是的 汉克
You put extra security out front? - Yes, Hank.
好 你也去吧
Okay. Add to it.
有新消息吗 -没有 警方还在找他
Did they have updates? - No. Police are still searching for him.
好 该做的都做了
Okay, well, what's being done is being done.
我们就别再烦恼了吧
Let's not focus on it anymore.
他知道是我下令暗♥杀♥他 要我怎么不烦恼
Yeah, hard not to focus on someone who knows I put a hit out on them.
派两个播客主持人出任务 就是会这样
This is what happens when you hire two guys with a podcast.
来吧
Come on.
拜托 不用别这个吧 他们离那么近
Come on. We don't need these. They're right here.
好了
Here we are.
这一天终于到来
The day has arrived.
汉克和我等了两年就为这一刻
Hank and I have dreamed of this moment for two years now.
很荣幸能有各位伙伴
And we are so lucky to have partners like you.
我今天原本打算带你们实地视察
Now, today I was considering doing a typical site tour
但汉克有其他的想法
but Hank had other plans.
各位 你们最近辛苦了
Fellas, we know you've been busting your nuts.
不如来点消遣娱乐 怎么样
It's time for a little R&R, don't you think?
尽情玩吧
Enjoy!
天啊
Oh my...
好耶 走吧
Yo! Yo, let's go!
是欢唱机耶
Karaoke!
我是莎莉 要练你的独白吗
Hey, it's Sally. You want to run your monologue?
不想 没关系
No, I think I'm good.
我觉得应该至少再练一次
I think we should run it one more time, at least.
我很不想搞得紧张兮兮的 已经练好多次了
I really don't want to be in my head about it. We've run it so many times.
感觉你很怕搞砸
Sounds like you're afraid of being shit.
相信我 在我面前搞砸 总好过上台出错
Trust me, it's better to fail out here with me than on the stage.
好啦 来吧
Okay. Fine.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
多呼吸会有帮助
The more you breathe, the better it is.
所以请保持呼吸 试着沉淀下来
So just keep breathing and try to ground it. You know?
好 我要问导演一个问题 -尽量真诚
Okay. I'm gonna ask the director a question, so... - Just try to keep it honest.
你可以先到旁边等
I'm guessing you can just hang out over there.
老天啊
Holy shit.
天啊 是夏安·海德
Oh, my god. That's Sian Heder.
你很美 很高兴看到你
You look awesome. I'm so glad you're here.
你好
Hi.
你是夏安·海德
Hi, you're Sian Heder.
你好
Hi.
我是克莉丝汀的戏剧老师
I'm Kristen's acting coach.
很好…很高兴看到你
Oh, great. Great. I'm glad you're here.
《健听女孩》是一部钜作
Coda is a masterpiece.
谢谢 -非常好看
Thanks. - It's incredible.
光是用想的 我就会哭
I mean, I could cry just thinking about it.
我这部走的是截然不同的风格
Yeah, I'm clearly switching gears with this one.
拍《健听女孩》时 我是和认真的演员合作
On Coda, I worked with committed actors
讲述非常贴近个人的故事
to tell a deeply personal story.
现在则是和 穿着好莱坞戏服的模特儿合作
And now, I'm working with models in Halloween costumes
争夺某个蓝蓝亮亮的东西
fighting over a blue glowy thing.
无限法球 -无限法球 对
Infinity orb. - Infinity orb. Yep.
很刺♥激♥呀
Well, that's... exciting.
是 应该会是一部好看的电影
Yeah. I think it's gonna be a good movie, I think...
观众在看《魅加女超人》时
I think when people see Mega Girls
应该会心想
they're gonna think
这部跟《健听女孩》 竟然是同个导演
"Whoever made that, made Coda."
对
Yeah.
了解 -夏安 这里出了状况
Yeah. - Hey, Sian! We have a situation over here.
可以请你来一下吗
Can we please see you?
你好 我是马克·史塔福夏尔
Hi, I'm Mark Staffordshire,
克莉丝汀的经纪人 你是她的戏剧老师吗
Kristen's agent. You're the acting coach?
对
Yep.
你就是自以为是阴♥道♥女 -就是我
You're Entitled Vagina Woman. - That's me.
消息铺天盖地 所有人都收到了
Boy, that was everywhere. That was in every inbox.
很开心看到你振作复出
Well, glad to see you're back on your feet.
开拍
Action!
要塞被攻破了
The citadel was breached.
再不击败龙魔
If the dragolith is not defeated
就会全军覆没
all is lost.
我得走了 这一去可能无法回来
I must go, though I shall not return.
姐姐 不可以
Sister, no.
这个责任应该由我来扛
It is I who will bear this burden.
我是勇敢的女子
I am a brave woman
对于死亡 我毫无所惧
and I care nothing of death.
我会欣然纵身地狱之火
I will gladly throw my body into the fires of Hell,
好让后世能够…
so that...future generations may...
生生不息
live.
可恶
Shit.
抱歉 可以先停吗 -不要停
Sorry. Can we cut? - Oh, please don't cut.
大家都不准停 懂吗
Guys, don't... nobody cut, okay?
只有我能喊停
I'm the one who yells cut.
对不起 我忘记台词了 我不是…
I'm so sorry. I have... I forgot the line. I can't...
对不起…
I'm sorry.
交给你了 戏剧老师
You're up, acting coach.
“琳赛来电”
什么事
Yes?
基恩 刚才到山脚时
Gene, listen. I got to the bottom of the mountain
我的手♥机♥突然苏醒了过来
and my cell just leapt to life.
你就不能像正常人一样说 “有信♥号♥♥了”吗
Can't you just say, I got service, like everybody else?
巴瑞·柏克曼逃狱了
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表