剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
我跟他妈会在教会上碰到
I see his mother at church.
现在我就得打去他们家
Now I'm gonna have to call the family
跟他们告知这一切
and let them know all about this.
你是否真正在关心‥
Have you been paying any attention
我正面临的困难
to what I have been going through?
你竟然用了他的真名
I can't believe you used his actual name.
那家伙勒住我的脖子 害我窒息
The guy put his hands around my neck and choked me.
对 然后洛杉矶那小子是杀人凶手
Right. And the boy in LA is a murderer.
我觉得‥
I think...
我觉得我好像真的惹上大♥麻♥烦了
I think I might actually be in a lot of trouble.
你能迎刃而解的
You sure can pick 'em.
妈
Mom.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
你要大吼大叫 我可无法回应你 -我没有对你大吼大叫
I can't respond to you if you're going to scream at me. - I am not fucking screaming at you!
我要打给金
I'm calling Jean.
她肯定已经知道了
I'm sure she already knows.
谁管山姆 山姆去死吧
Oh, fuck Sam. Sam can go fuck himself!
这样吧
Hey... How's this?
我的一个女员工正在请产假
The gal I got working for me is out on maternity leave.
你来上工 帮我做事
You come in, you work for me
只要几周就好
just for a couple of weeks.
我们会有好多时间相处
We can spend a lot of time together.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
是谁
Hello?
你哪位
Who is this?
贝瑞
Barry.
才不是
No, it's not.
你是谁
Who is this?
你又是谁
Who is this?
糟糕
Oh, no.
"老师大义灭徒 戏剧学生杀人案"
你不睡觉在做什么
What are you doing up?
我只是在研究沙子的事
I was just researching the sand.
你说得对
I think you're right.
这生意不做就亏大了
We'd be crazy not to do this.
咱们回洛杉矶吧
Let's go back to LA.
混账
You fuck!
混账
You fuck!
好样的‥
Way to go...
去死‥
Fuck! Fuck!
你还自以为聪明啊
You think you're so fucking smart.
去死
Fuck!
你这个混账东西
You fucking piece of shit.
你这个混账王八蛋 去死 -老兄‥
You motherfucking piece of fucking shit. Well, fuck! - Bro...
去死 -老兄
Fuck! - Bro!
混账
Fucker!
老兄
Bro!
住手吧
Stop that.
冷静下来
Settle down.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
深呼吸 请不要伤害自己
Breathe. Don't hurt yourself man, please.
老天爷啊
Geez, Louise.
听着 我知道他们说你干了坏事
Look, I know they say you did a bad thing.
但我知道你一定不是坏人
But I'm sure you're not a bad guy.
毕竟你待过海军呀
I mean, heck...you were in the Marines, man.
这可不是盖的
That's pretty special.
而且你也是电视明星呀
And you were... you were also on TV, huh? Right?
"人性法则"
Laws of Humanity.
那出很好看
Now, that's a great show.
我心情不好时 我妈都会说
When I was feeling low my mom always used to say...
"我们做过最糟的事 并不能定义我们是谁"
"Each of us is more than the worst thing we've ever done."
我一直很喜欢这句话
I always liked that.
能带给我希望
Gave me hope.
我是杀♥警♥凶手
I'm a cop killer.
我是该死的杀♥警♥凶手
I'm a fucking cop killer.
如果我看到你走在街上
If I saw you walking down the street
那我会杀了你
I'd fucking kill you
我会杀了你的小孩 杀了你老婆
I'd kill your fucking kids, I'd kill your fucking wife
我还会杀了你妈
and I'd kill your fucking mom.
贝瑞
Barry!
贝瑞
Barry!
去死吧
Fuck you.
我是线人 -音量请放低
I'm an informant! - Keep your voice down!
听着 我什么都没看到 懂吗
Look, I'm... I didn't see shit, okay?
我什么都没看到
You got that? I didn't see shit.
请你滚出去 不要烦他
You need to get out of here and leave him the fuck alone
否则联调局会来收拾你
or the Feds are gonna jackpot your ass, you got me?
那你怎么还不快滚
Okay, so why don't you get the fuck out?
滚
Get out!
老兄
Buddy?
看看你
Look at you.
我确实利用了你
I took advantage of you.
都是我 对不起
I did. It was me. I'm so sorry.
对不起 -没事
I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
我爱你 贝瑞
I love you, Barry.
我爱你‥ -我爱你 老兄
I love you. I love you. - I love you, man.
朗 又是蝙蝠侠的声音
Lon. Batman voice again.
我是朗
This is Lon.
我说过不许跟别人讲话
I told you not to talk to anybody else.
你是谁
Who is this?
我们明天见个面
We're gonna meet tomorrow.
我会跟你说基恩库辛奈 抓到贝瑞柏克曼的过程
I'm gonna tell you how Gene Cousineau caught Barry Berkman.
等等 你怎么会有这个号♥码
Wait a minute, how did you get this number?
有人吗
Hello?
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表