剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
小事一桩
Oh, hey, that's no problem.
你是个很勇敢的女生
You're a very brave woman.
多数人会选择视而不见
Most people turn a blind eye
尤其对方是贝佛这种混混
especially with a punk like Bevel.
最让我难受的 可能是他让我想起我的孙子
I think what took me in was how much he reminded me of my grandson.
我以为让他认真工作 他就能体会正派生活的愉悦
I thought some honest work could show him the joys of clean living.
然而… -他偷了你的钱
And then... - He steals from you.
手脚不干净的混账东西
Till-tappin' little bastard.
你们两个真是天使
Well, you two are angels.
我会尽快找人来替补空缺
I'll find a replacement soon.
不意外
I'm not surprised.
我也想过要偷钱
I've thought about tappin' the till.
但我很容易产生罪恶感
But I got such a guilty conscious.
最后搞不好会轰了自己的脑袋
Probably just end up blowin' my fucking brains out.
为庆祝《甜点人生》迎来最终集
In honor of the finale of Just Desserts,
我们邀请到奈特莉·格利尔
we sit down with Natalie Greer,
她创作了这部 代表这个世代的影集
the mind behind a show that defined a generation.
我们去巡逻
So we were on patrol
我们走到一座村落
and we came to this village
两名长者正在争论 是谁杀了另一个人的驴子
and two elders were arguing over who killed the other person's donkey
这种事在那边是家常便饭
which was a typical occurrence over there.
然后突然一声枪响
And then a... a shot rang out.
你知道谁中弹了吗
And do you know who was shot?
谁
Who?
艾伯特
Albert.
你的好朋友 -对
Your best friend? - Yeah.
然后我听到他们呼唤我
And I heard them shout my name.
医护兵 快过来
"Medic! Medic! Get up here!"
于是我跑上前 只见他面目全非
And so I ran up there and when I found him, he was all messed up.
状态非常糟糕
He looked terrible.
他们都跟我说他没救了
And they told me, they said, "Clark, he's a goner."
我说有我在 不可能
And I said... "Not on my watch."
我帮他包好伤口
And I patched him up.
我救了他一命
And I saved his life.
你杀掉了射中他的人吗
Did you kill the guys who shot him?
没有…
No...
我的职责是保护我们的弟兄
No, my job is to protect our boys.
就像我保护你一样 约翰
Just like I'm protecting you, John.
我很爱你 爸爸
I love you so much, Dad.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你 儿子
I love you too, buddy.
想来也觉得荒谬 原本只是爱吃杯子蛋糕的小胖妹
But it's just so crazy to have gone from like, being a chubby little kid who loves cupcakes
突然间…
to then, all of the sudden, you know
美国总统竟在国情咨文时 引述我们的节目
the President of the United States is quoting our show at the State of the Union. Like...
我们怎么会这么幸运
How did... How did we get this lucky, you know? Like...
真的好幸运
We're so lucky.
你在第二季还差点被换掉
Do you know that we almost fired you season two?
真的吗
Really?
巴瑞·柏克曼 快讯通知
对 因为你当时还没开窍
Yes, because you weren't good yet, you know?
你只是个小孩
You were... you were a kid,
所以你很逊 但…
so you were bad. But...
巴瑞
Barry!
谁是巴瑞
Who's Barry?
怎样
What?
基恩重新现身 为巴瑞·柏克曼传记片提供资讯
他们要拍一部关于我们的电影
They're making a movie about us.
看来只好杀了库辛奈
I'm gonna have to kill Cousineau.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表