剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
汉克 住手 -求求你…
Hank, stop! - Please, no. Please...
天啊 不要这样 -求求你 对不起…
Please, Hank, please. - I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
不要再碰我了 别烦我
Stop touching me! Leave me alone!
克利斯多波 我不知道会变成这样
Cristobal, I didn't know it was going to go this way, okay?
不然你觉得会是怎样
How did you think it was going to go?
我不知道 -离我远一点
I don't know! - Leave me alone!
是我想得不够透彻 好吗
I didn't think this through, okay?
是我没想清楚 对不起
I did not think this through. I'm sorry,
求你不要走
but please don't leave.
求求你 克利斯多波 -天啊 汉克
Please, Cristobal? Cristobal? - Oh, god, Hank.
拜托你 求你了…
Come on, please! Please!
我会补偿你的 对不起…
I'll make it up to you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉…
Listen, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay?
我爱你 好吗
I love you.
克利斯多波 我爱你…
I love you, Cristobal. Cristobal, I love you.
结束了 汉克
It's over, Hank.
分手吧
It's done.
离我远一点
Get away from me.
你走吧
Go.
很抱歉 汉克
Sorry, Hank.
我们并不乐见这样的发展
We were hoping that wouldn't happen.
可恶
Damn.
巴瑞
Barry.
莎莉
Sally.
我知道这要求很过分
I know this is crazy,
但我能不能在这里待… -我们走吧
but if I could just stay here... - Let's go.
真的
Really?
放开我…
Hey! Let go of me! Let go! Let go of me!
你们两个 住手…
Hey, stop it, boys! Stop it!
怎么回事 -爸 他打我
What's going on? - He hit me, Dad.
是你先嘲笑我耶 -谁叫他没听过“使命召唤”
You made fun of me! - Yeah? Well, he's never heard of Call of Duty.
他是怪胎
He's a freak!
回家吧 约翰 回家去
Go home, John. Just go home.
崔维斯 跟我来
Travis, come with me.
我去跟他聊聊
I'll go talk to him.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表