剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
I'm actually really good at what I do.
来
Come here.
你应该修一下手♥机♥屏幕
You should get this fixed.
好了
There you go.
现在我们建立联♥系♥了
Now we're connected.
(三文治女孩)
(托马斯手♥机♥来电)
请给我 再来一杯一样好吗
Can I get the same again, please?
-你身上一股酒吧厕所味 -是吗 我以为是狗窝味
- You smell like a pub toilet. - Do I? Thought it was a kennel.
现在两种味都有了 恭喜
Well, it's both now, so congratulations.
-你怎么回事 成熟点 -刚才真丢脸
- What's your problem? Oh, grow up. - That was mortifying earlier.
不 别对我说教
No, don't talk to me like that.
-你找什么 -我的药
- What are you looking for? - My pills.
什么药 你为什么吃药
What pills? Why are you taking pills for?
-你不知道情况有多糟 -那就跟我说啊
- You have no idea how bad things are. - Well, then tell me!
-我咽不下去 药… -你能不能…
- I can't swallow, and it's-- - Would you just--
你停车啊 停车 天啊
Would you just pull over. Pull over, for Christ's sake.
我认为你得休息一阵子
I think you need to take some time off.
我们几乎就要破产了
We're this close to bankruptcy.
什么 怎么会 爸爸从来没有任何…
What? How? Dad never had any--
爸爸的财务水平从来就不高 好吗
Dad's accounting wasn't one of his greatest talents, okay?
如果这个保单我们必须赔付 那公♥司♥就完了
If we have to pay out on this, the business is finished.
我现在告诉你 我们会失去一切
I'm telling you that right now. We lose everything.
我妻子卧床不起
My wife's bedridden.
我的第一个孩子几周后出生
My first kid is weeks away.
如果她能顺利分娩的话 我不能连公♥司♥也丢掉
If she even gets that far. I can't lose the business too.
-我不能失去这个公♥司♥ -等等 嘿
- I just can't lose the business. - Hold on a minute. Hey.
嘿 你不会失去公♥司♥的
Hey, that's not gonna happen.
明白吗 我们不会让这事发生的
Right? 'Cause we won't let that happen.
听着 如果你认为这里有问题 那我们就把它找出来
Look, if you think there's something there to find, well, then we'll find it.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的老天
Jesus Christ!
-抱歉 -格蕾丝
- Sorry. - Grace!
天啊 我一个人住
Oh, my God. I live on my own.
不会有人不请自来地走进我家
People don't walk into my house uninvited
除非他们对我图谋不轨
unless they're planning to do something bad to me.
抱歉 我该敲门的
I'm sorry. I should have knocked.
一个人吃饭 这也是我面对的未来了
Meals for one. That's what's ahead of me too now.
其实比看起来有趣
It's more fun than it looks.
并不是
It's not.
我做了一件蠢事
I did a stupid thing.
什么事
What?
那个保险侦探之前问了我很多问题
That insurance detective was asking me a load of questions earlier.
他不是侦探 格蕾丝
He's not a detective, Grace.
他是个做保险的混♥蛋♥ 怪胎
He's the insurance dick. He's just a creep.
他问我约翰保罗去世那晚我在哪
He asked me where I was the night John Paul died.
我说和你们在一起
I said I was with you.
我说和姐♥妹♥们♥在一起
I said I was with my sisters.
你为什么…
Why would--
我去关掉…
I'm just gonna turn the…
我不知道为什么那么说
I don't know why I did it.
我应该是慌了 我…他…
I just panicked, I think. I-- He--
他令我感到非常不自在 然后我开始担心了
He made me feel really uncomfortable and I just got worried.
这意味着我是嫌疑人吗 我是嫌疑人吗
Does it mean I'm a suspect? Am I a suspect?
什么意思 嫌疑人是什么意思
What do you mean a suspect?
那是一次事故 没有询问
It was an accident. There-- I mean, there's no inquiry.
-什么意思 -但我当时是独处
- What do you mean? - But I was on my own.
没有人能给我证明 我当时在等约翰保罗回家
There's nobody to confirm. I was waiting for John Paul to come home.
格蕾丝 他们是保险公♥司♥的 他们不想赔付
Grace! They're insurance men who don't want to pay out.
仅此而已 拜托
That's all it is. I mean, come on.
好吧
Okay.
那如果这影响理赔呢 我可负担不起…
But what if it jeopardizes the claim? I mean, I can't afford to--
我们会支持你的
We'll back you up.
我们就说当时和你在一起 这差不多就是事实 对吧
We'll just say we were with you, you know. It's not far from the truth, is it?
我们那天本来也有聚会的计划 没事的
We were planning to hang out that day anyway. It's fine.
会没事的 别担心
It will be fine. Don't worry.
-天啊 我好渴 -别喝 那是…抱歉
- Oh, God, my mouth is so dry. - No. Just-- Sorry.
那是…普罗塞克酒
Just-- It's just prosecco.
加了一点伏特加 我明天就戒酒
With a bit of vodka. I'm stopping tomorrow.
嗨
Hey.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
是 你能来一趟吗
Yeah. Can you come round?
天啊
Jesus.
他死了 入土了 他现在归撒旦管了
He's dead. He's in the ground. He's Satan's problem now.
她说当时和我们在一起
She said she was with us?
对 她让别人注意到了我们做的一切
Yeah, she's just shone a light on everything we did.
所以现在这是我们的麻烦了
So, it's our problem now.
混♥蛋♥死了 我们的姐妹回来了 只有这才是重要的
The prick is dead, and we've got our sister back. That's all that matters.
不能让他们把警方卷进来
We can't let them bring the police into this.
警方 我有三个孩子 我可不能坐牢
The police? I've got three kids. I can't go to prison.
冷静点
Just calm down.
谁也不会坐牢的
No one's going to prison.
天啊 你现在真像老妈
Oh, my God. You look so much like Mam right now.
天啊 比比 我们必须统一口径
Fuck's sake, Bibi. We just all need to be on the same page.
而且不要让格蕾丝参与进来
And we keep Grace out of this.
她不能发现我们所做的事
She can't find out what we did.
我们保持冷静并相互守望
We just stay calm, and we look out for each other.
-把手给我 -不 我不要
- Give me your hands. - No. I'm not doing it.
-快点 -见鬼
- Come on! - Fuck's sake.
我们像以往那样相互守望即可
We just look out for each other like we always have.
好吗
Right?
一如既往
Always.
(根据比利时电视剧《Clan》改编)
(玛琳莎拉冈辛出品)
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表