剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
Thomas Claffin, Claffin and Sons. This is Matthew Claffin.
我们是约翰保罗人寿保险的承保方
We're the holders of John Paul's life insurance policy.
威廉姆斯太太是我妹妹
Mrs. Williams is my sister.
抱歉
My apologies.
你们真像
The likeness.
希望你们不是来谈公事的 她最近过得很难
I hope you're not here to talk business. She's been through a lot.
怎么了
What?
有人死了 说真的 尊重一点吧
Someone died. Seriously, have some respect.
你觉得老爸会闯进一场葬礼吗
Do you think Dad would have gate-crashed a funeral?
他不会让自己的公♥司♥垮掉
He wouldn't let his business go bust.
-他不会这么做的 -你怎么知道
- He wouldn't have done this. - How would you know?
马特 对不起 马特
Matt, sorry. Matt.
深表哀悼
Condolences.
托马斯克拉芬
Thomas Claffin.
你们和死者是亲戚吗
Are you related to the deceased?
是 他是我们的妹夫 姐夫
Yeah. He was our brother-in-law.
是 能看出你们很像
Yes. One could see the similarities.
我很遗憾 请节哀
I'm sorry for your loss.
是 我们会很想念那个混♥蛋♥的
Yeah. We're really gonna miss that prick.
如果你不介意 我们希望能安静地哀悼 谢谢
If you wouldn't mind just leaving us with our grief. Thank you.
当然
Of course.
失陪
Excuse me.
你能不能动动脑子再开口说话
Can you just engage your brain a second before you speak?
为什么 他又不是警♥察♥ 只是个做保险的讨厌鬼
Why? He's not the police. He's just an insurance twat.
是 但他来这里做什么
Yeah, but what's he doing here?
她在后面换酒桶
She's in the back, changing the barrel.
希望也能把脾气换换 粗鲁的贱♥人♥
And hopefully her attitude, the rude bitch.
是你
You?
对啊 是我没错 我们认识吗
Yeah, it's me all right. How do I know you?
我们有没有…
Have we…?
我们是否曾经…
I mean, have we ever…
所以你上午差点害死一个人 到中午就记不清了
So you nearly kill a man in the morning but it's just foggy to you by lunch?
该死
Oh, shit.
三文治男孩
Sandwich boy.
天啊 真抱歉
Oh, God. I'm sorry.
你的三文治还好吗
How was your sandwich?
说真的 你的腿还好吗
Seriously, how's your leg?
主要是我的后腰
It's mainly my lower back.
如果你准备发起诉讼 那祝你好运了
Well, if you're laying the groundwork for a court case, good luck.
陪审团都喜欢我
Juries love me.
紧身外套不错嘛
Nice tight jacket.
这是我哥哥的 这衣服…
It's my brother's. It's…
其实不是我的 我还是穿着吧
It's not actually mine. I'll just keep it on.
-我能请你喝一杯吗 -不 不必
- Can I buy you a drink? - No, you're okay.
-我自己买♥♥单 谢谢… -好吧
- I can buy my own. Thanks. - Okay.
那你能请我喝一杯吗 我没钱了
Well, then can you get me one? I'm skint.
你喝什么
What are you drinking?
金汤力 谢谢 双份酒 低卡
Gin and tonic, please. Double and slim.
可以少洗一个杯子
Save you washing up.
贝卡
Becka.
马特
Matt.
威廉姆斯太太 我深表哀悼
My condolences, Mrs. Williams.
托马斯克拉芬 克拉芬父子公♥司♥的
Thomas Claffin, Claffin and Sons.
我们正在处理约翰保罗的人寿保险
We're handling John Paul's life insurance policy.
保险
Insurance?
我还没有看保单文件
I haven't even looked at the policy documents yet.
当然 没事 幸好我是来帮忙的
Well, of course. No. Thankfully, I'm just here to help.
我能吃吗
May I?
鸡蛋和洋葱 好像你们知道我要来一样
Egg and onion? It's like you knew I was coming.
是吧
Did you?
你最近很不走运
You've had some awful luck recently.
现在又遇到这事
And now this.
这只是可怕的…冰山一角
It's just the icing on an awful, horrible cake.
约翰保罗的事故一定非常令人震惊吧
It must have been such a shock, John Paul's accident.
当然了
Well, of course it was.
我和他接触过 他从来不像是那种鲁莽的人
From any I had with him, he never came across as a reckless man.
-抱歉 有什么问题吗 -不
- I'm sorry, is there a problem? - No.
没问题
Not really.
我只想问几件事
Well, just a couple of questions.
在我们赔付前 必须和你商讨几个细节
Before we pay out, we need to go over a few details with you.
细节
Details?
我明天能来一趟吗 方便吗
Can I pop by tomorrow? Would that be convenient?
后天 你说吧
Day after? You say.
-行 但我必须去… -你现在烦心事很多 我道歉
- Yes, but I'd need to-- - You've got a lot on your mind. Apologies.
我跟你电♥话♥联♥系♥吧 怎么样 我们随意一点
I'll give you a call. How about that? We'll keep it casual.
对了 威廉姆斯太太 我有一个简单的问题
Actually, one quick question, Mrs. Williams,
如果你不介意我在这里问的话
if you don't mind while I'm here.
你丈夫去世那晚你在哪
Where were you the night your husband died?
我知道约翰保罗在哪 但你呢
I know where John Paul was, but where were you?
我和姐♥妹♥们♥在一起
I was with my sisters.
对 当然了
Right. Of course.
我好像都见过了 她们很有趣
Think I just met all of them. Lively bunch.
我就不打扰了
Well, let me get out of your hair.
这纯粹是在困难时期 对一位重要客户的礼节性拜访
This is purely a courtesy visit to a valued client at a difficult time,
我相信已经占用 很多你的时间了 我这就…
which I have taken up enough of, I'm sure. I'm just going to…
回家的车程很长
You know, it's a long ride home.
你有纸碟子吗
Have you a paper plate?
算了
Don't worry.
纸巾就好
Napkin.
不过你不是住这附近的
You don't live around here though.
否则我肯定见过你
Pretty sure I'd have spotted you.
我之前住伦敦
Well, I was in London.
雾都
The Big Smoke.
对 大概一年前搬回来了
Yeah. Got back about a year ago.
天啊 都一年了
Shit, it was a year ago.
是 光阴似箭
Yeah. Time flies.
你是做什么工作的
What do you do for yourself?
我和我哥一起工作
Well, I work with my brother.
同父异母的哥哥
My half-brother.
在过去这…从我回来之后开始
For the last-- Well, since I got back.
但是这不算是我的理想工作
But it's not my end goal sort of thing.
我弹贝斯
I play bass.
-贝斯吉他 -天啊
- Bass guitar. - God.
我之前在伦敦有个乐队 所以我才住那里 但乐队解散了
I had a band in London, that's why I was there. But we broke up.
流亡巴比伦
Exile in Babylon.
流亡什么
Exile in what?
流亡巴比伦
Exile in Babylon.
怎么了 你笑什么
What? What are you laughing at?
没什么 我只是…
Nothing. I'm just--
我只是在想象那些深沉的黑白照片
I'm just picturing all the black-and-white moody photographs
在诺丁山大烟店门前拍的那种 比如…
in front of Notting Hill bong shops, like…
你的乐队为什么解散
So, why'd your band break up?
除了名字很糟糕这一点之外
Apart from the terrible name?
英国脱欧
Brexit.
无论如何 我想说 贝斯手是节奏部分中我最喜欢的
For what it's worth, bassists are my favorite of all the rhythm section.
不过说实话 我约会过的鼓手更多
Although I have dated more drummers, in fairness.
但那纯属倒霉
But that's just bad luck.
但我在坏运气中算是走运的
But I'm always lucky in my bad luck.
是吗
Is that right?
不是
No.
并不是
Not really.
至少现在不再走运了
Not anymore anyway.
你是做什么工作的
What is it you do yourself?
我是按♥摩♥治疗师
I'm a massage therapist.
我有自己的按♥摩♥房♥ 只是很小 但是…
I have my own business. It's just small, but…
我得走了
I have to go.
听着
But listen.
我送你一次免费按♥摩♥吧
Why don't I give you a freebie?
补偿我差点害死你
Make up for nearly killing you?
-不 没事 真的 -不 拜托 我技术很好
- No, you're fine. Honestly. - Oh, no. Come on. I'm good.
我很擅长自己的工作
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表