剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
bit nervous drawing the more intimate parts.
你现在一定已经对自己的身体 很自在了 不是吗
Surely by now, you're a woman at home in her own body, no?
我觉得我丈夫不一定会赞同你的观点
I'm not sure my husband would necessarily agree with you.
这和他有什么关系
What's it got to do with him?
你的身体你说了算
It's your body to be comfortable with.
什么情况
What the hell?
某人像本杰明富兰克林一样裸体闲逛
There he is now, creeping around like Benjamin Franklin.
这个比喻厉害了
That's an impressive reference.
我刚刚看过关于他的纪录片 真是个变♥态♥
I just watched a documentary on him. What a perv.
我现在是个变♥态♥了
So now I'm a perv?
我猜你不会喝这个了
Take it you won't be having one of these.
我盯着你呢
I'm watching you.
你今早感觉如何 -焦虑坏了
How are you this morning? -I am disabled with anxiety.
你呢 -一样 愧疚得要死
You? -Same. Overflowing with guilt.
但除此之外...
But other than that...
你今天有什么安排
What are you doing today?
我其实想请一天假
I was thinking of actually taking the day off.
如果你有空 我们可以一起做点什么
If you're free we could do something together.
你会穿长裤吗
Are you gonna wear trousers?
你想让我穿长裤吗
Do you want me to wear trousers?
想
Oh, yeah.
你的两个蛋蛋 都从我可怜的短裤里掉出来了
Both your balls are hanging out of my poor shorts.
拜托 你这个...蠢货
Come on, you stupid f-- Dick!
找出点什么 发现点什么啊
Find something. See something.
“无罪释放”对你们这种人没意义吗
Does "released without charge" mean nothing to you people?
抱歉 -你现在抱歉吗
Sorry? -Are you now?
我上一次在这里见到的热心市民
Well, the last lot of concerned citizens I had 'round here
在警方那边的下场可比我惨多了
got a lot worse off the guards than I ever did.
先生 不好意思 抱歉
Sir, excuse me. Sorry.
你...是不是约翰保罗威廉姆斯的朋友
Did you-- Were you friends with John Paul Williams by any chance?
你是谁啊 -这和我的问题有关吗
And who are you supposed to be? -Does it matter to the question?
我跟你讲
Let me tell you something.
那个人是不可能有朋友的
There's no such thing as being friends with that man.
听明白了吗
Do you hear me?
都说不要说死人坏话
They say don't speak ill of the dead,
但要我说
but I say it's just a shame
他第一次自杀没成功真是可惜
that he didn't do himself in properly the first time he tried.
小布 我爱你 -我也爱你
Bla, I love you. -Love you too.
早上好 两位
Morning, all.
还有问题
More questions?
妈妈 -拜拜 亲爱的
Mam. -Bye, hon.
拜拜
Bye.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
没什么 你该看看我老婆有多惨
Nothing. Just-- You should see my wife.
开玩笑的 我能进来吗
That was a joke. May I?
今天你一个人工作啊
You're on your own today.
是的 最近没人帮我
That's right. Can't get the help these days.
所有人都想不劳而获
Everyone's after a million quid for doing nothing.
他只是今天请假而已
Just his day off is all.
你在改变家里的布局
You've been doing some rearranging?
至少是在试图改
Trying to anyway.
搬这个的时候差点受重伤
Nearly bust a gut moving this thing.
我早就想把它放这里了 但是...
Wanted it here since forever, but...
因为JP 他不想挪
JP? Wasn't so keen?
没错 但...
No, but...
长♥期♥不做改变也没什么好处
wouldn't do much good to preserve the place in aspic.
格蕾丝 恐怕我不得不问
Grace, I'm afraid I have to ask.
怎么说呢
How do I put this?
JP是否曾试图自残
Did JP ever try to harm himself?
你听到什么了
What have you heard?
如果和保险赔付完全无关 我是不会问的
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't entirely pertinent to the claim.
什么
What?
罗杰 你真是个大好人
Roger, you're an angel.
我叫JP修剪 都说了好几周了
I've been at JP to prune those for weeks.
嗨 格蕾丝
Hiya, Gracie.
希望你不介意 我刚才在修剪自家的
I hope you don't mind. It was just that I was doing me own
我心想也许可以过来帮你省点麻烦
and I thought maybe I'll come over and, you know, save you the bother.
罗杰 我...
Oh, Roger. I ne--
没想到你还会跳舞 罗杰 -天啊 当然
I never had you as a mover, Roger. -Oh, God. Aye.
我小时候 母亲送我去上过舞蹈课
See, my mother sent me for lessons when I was a kid.
这是我得到女人的唯一方法
Only way I was gonna get myself a woman.
她说过 把跳舞学会 你就有机会
She used to say, learn to dance and you're in with a chance.
你也来吧
Come on then, you.
你很会跳舞啊
You're some mover.
搞什么
What on earth?
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
想和她跳舞你就点点头 JP
Give the nod when you wanna cut in, JP.
这噪音真是吵死人了
What a terrible, terrible noise.
记得吗 我们差点在婚礼上 请了一位灵乐唱片骑师
Remember, we nearly had a soul deejay at our wedding
后来你说他太贵了
till you said he was too expensive.
你就不能自己找个老婆
Can you not get a wife of your own?
当然 谁会要我呢
Sure. Who would have me?
看看树篱 JP
Look at the bushes, JP.
感谢罗杰 他替你修剪了
Roger, bless him, pruned them for you.
今天在码头很愉快
Lovely day down at the quay.
如果你能驾船出海就更好了 是吧
Probably would've been better if you got the boat out, huh?
对了 出海怎么样
Oh, yeah. How'd you get on?
挺好的 出海挺顺利
Fine. Got on fine.
回家吧
Come on.
谢谢你和我跳舞 女士
Thank you for the dance, my lady.
谢谢
Thank you.
JP
JP.
你知道自己很幸运吧
Do you know you're a very lucky man?
我醒来都是面带微笑的 罗杰
I wake up smiling, Roger.
是 我想你一定是
Yeah, I bet you do.
喂
Hello.
我是本地的一位家长 我想举报一个人
I'm a local parent and I wish to raise a red flag regards an individual.
是这样 我儿子是一个青年教会团体的
The issue is my son attends a church youth group,
负责人对我儿子过于感兴趣了
and the guy running it has shown an unnatural interest in my son.
我担心他在性骚扰他
I'm worried he's molesting him.
对...我准备好指认他了 是的
Oh, yes. Yes. I am prepared to name the man. I am.
对 是的
Yeah. Yes.
他叫罗杰马尔敦
His name is Roger Muldoon.
马尔敦 伦敦的敦 没错 是的
Double O, Muldoon. That's right. Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧
Come on.
跟我说说你今天的经历吧
So, tell me then about your day.
我的书哪去了
Where's my book?
书
Your book?
书 小说的载体 由胶水粘在一起的很多纸张
Book. Object of fiction, loads of pages bound together with glue.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
之前你没吃醋吧 罗杰的事
You weren't jealous earlier on, were you? About Roger?
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
新衣服
Is that new?
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
你觉得你是什么样子
What do you think you look like?
什么 什么意思
What? What does that mean?
你知道自己什么时候最美吗
Do you know when you look your most beautiful?
是我从你身上看不到你姐♥妹♥们♥的影子时
When I can't see any of them in you.
所以你觉得我不再有吸引力 是我姐♥妹♥们♥的错
So, it's my sisters' fault you don't look at me like that anymore?
别这么说 格蕾丝
Don't do that, Gracie.
别贬低自己
Don't debase yourself.
我知道你不喜欢讨论这个
I know you hate talking about it...
但我们可以试试
but we could try
你可以试试吃些有帮助的药
things you can take to help.
试着吃点药又不丢人 约翰保罗
There's no shame in just trying the pills, John Paul.
很多男人都吃的
Lots of men take them.
这个便宜货让你说出下♥贱♥的话
This cheap thing makes you say cheap things.
你要控制你自己
Get a grip of yourself.
(伊娃 比比联♥系♥你了吗 )
(我打过电♥话♥ 发过短♥信♥ 她不回)
(我能来一趟吗 拜托了)
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表