剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
我们想看看你这巨大的藏衣室 能否装下我们所有人
We were just seeing if we could all fit in your massive wardrobe.
尽管嫉妒吧 凯莉布雷萧
Eat your heart out, Carrie Bradshaw.
快进来 真够大的
Get in here! So big.
真的
Honestly.
太大了
It's massive.
(克拉芬父子保险公♥司♥)
(访问罗杰 住在对面的怪人)
(盖尔足球赛 14排82号♥)
(保单数据库)
如果这里不卖♥♥酒 我们为什么还总是来呢
Why do we keep coming here if there's no booze?
我想喝汤
I fancy a soup.
不行 不许喝汤 喝酒
No soup, no booze.
我要听你们的不在场证明 -什么
I want your alibis. -What?
你们那天晚上都去哪了
Where did you all go that night?
你为什么看我
Why are you looking at me?
我那时和本在一起 你是知道的
I was with Ben. You know that.
你们可以是一起动手的 你们都有充足的理由
Well, you could have done it together. You've both plenty of reasons.
那你又在哪 自从米娜死后 你一直心不在焉
And where were you? Your head's been all over the place since Minna.
没错
Exactly.
疯狂到能够独自行动的人只有你
The only one mental enough to do anything on their own is you.
大家都知道
And everyone knows it.
事实上 伊娃 你直截了当地说你会动手
Actually, Eva, you said point-blank that you'd do it.
是 但我没动手 好吗
Yeah, well I didn't, okay?
你最后怎么处理戊巴比妥的
What'd you do with the pento anyway?
在我的洗漱包里
It's in my wash-bag.
那你的洗漱包呢
Where's your wash-bag?
在本家里 -在本...
It's at Ben's. -It's at Be--
在本家里
It's at Ben's?
但我一直没见他
But I haven't seen him.
你认为他有没有可能与此有关
Do you think he might be involved in any way?
怎么可能 他不知用什么方法... 给他下了药 导致他出车祸
How? He somehow drugged him and caused him to crash?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你去本家 拿回戊巴比妥 然后来我家
Just go to Ben's, get the pento, and then get back to mine.
好
Okay.
快去 -好
Go! -Okay.
我的天
Oh, my God.
不许做♥爱♥
And no sex.
抱歉 我一直没来看你
Sorry I've not been around to see you.
自从JP死后 我得陪格蕾丝
It's just since, you know, JP died, I needed to be there for Grace.
保险公♥司♥还在给她添麻烦
The insurance company are still making it difficult for her.
他们不肯赔付
They won't pay out.
他们认为JP的死涉及谋杀之类的内♥幕♥
They think there's foul play of some kind in JP's death.
那可真有诗意
Wouldn't that be poetic.
那天晚上你去哪了
Where did you go that night?
JP死的那天晚上 我醒来时你已经不见了
The night JP died, you were gone when I woke up.
你不再打来电♥话♥ 我的短♥信♥一条都不回
You stopped calling, and you're not answering any of my text messages.
你曾说愿意为我做任何事
You once said that you'd do anything for me.
你认为我杀了他
You think I killed him?
我认为爱恋中的人会做出疯狂的事
I think people do crazy things when they're in love.
我也一样 我愿意为你做任何事
I'd do the same. I'd do anything for you.
你真是满口谎话
You're so full of shit.
不 我... -拜托 厄休
No, I'm no-- I'm-- -Come on, Urs.
你甚至不肯搬进我想为我们租的房♥子里去
You wouldn't even move into a house that I wanted to rent for us.
现在你说愿意为我去杀人 得了吧
Now, you say you'd kill for me? Come on.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我感到厌恶 你让我做的事令我感到厌恶
It repulsed me. What you asked me to do, it repulsed me.
我没让你做任何事啊
I didn't ask you to do anything.
你我都清楚你想让我在那天晚上做什么事
We both know what you wanted me to do that night.
我那天晚上必须离开
I had to leave that night
因为我无法容忍♥再躺在你身边一分钟了
because I couldn't bear lying beside you for another minute.
对不起
I'm sorry.
结束了
It's over.
拜托
Please.
我必须断了这个关系 厄休
I need this to be over, Urs.
拜托
Please.
迈克尔 不行
Michael, no.
不许偷看 想想吧 -开始
No peeping. Think about it... -Go!
爸爸 -不行 迈克尔
Dad... -Don't, Michael!
迈克尔想用水管把我浇湿 下一个就是你
Michael tried to soak me with the hose. You'll be next.
你还好吗 想喝茶吗
You all right? Do you want a cup of tea?
是罗杰吗 我是马修克拉芬
Roger, is it? Matthew Claffin.
我能进去吗
Do you mind if I come inside?
好吧 进去往左走 好吗
Yeah, okay. Just go around to your left, yeah?
请坐 -好 谢谢
Please, sit down. -Yeah. Thank you.
抱歉 家里很乱
Sorry about the mess.
不 挺好的
No, you're okay.
我在处理一个本地家庭的保单 威廉姆斯家的
So I'm dealing with the policy of a local family, the Williams'.
我只是在做一些背景调查 然后才能赔付
Just doing a bit of background work before we pay out.
这是标准流程
It's standard procedure.
那么 你认识那家人吗
So, you know the family?
之前认识
Yeah, I did.
现在不认识了
Not anymore?
他死了 不是吗
Well, he's dead, isn't he?
他是死了
He is.
但格蕾丝和布兰纳德没死
But not Grace and Blanaid.
是 现在太迟了 不是吗
Yeah, well, it's too late now, isn't it?
木已成舟
What's done is done.
那个男人是恶魔的化身
That man was the devil incarnate.
他指责我犯了一个非常可恨的罪行
He accused me of a crime so hateful.
什么罪行
Which crime?
对儿童有不自然的兴趣
Having an unnatural interest in children.
我对孩子们只有爱 但他引发了人们的闲话
I've got nothing but love for children, but he set the tongues wagging!
我的教会和我断绝了关系
My church disowned me!
我的职责被免除 我的生活全毁了
My duties were taken from me! My life has fallen apart!
而他就是为了寻开心 仅此而已
And all for sport. That's all it was.
对他来说这只是娱乐
Just amusement to him.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你还记得约翰保罗死的那晚你在哪吗
Can you remember where you were the night John Paul died?
记得
Yeah.
他死的那天晚上 我去了他的小木屋
I went up to his cabin the night that he died.
因为我知道自己承受不了
'Cause I knew I couldn't carry around
心中的这些憎恨 你明白吗
all this hatred that was inside me, you see?
我知道我必须原谅他
I knew I needed to forgive him.
我知道我必须回到 充满爱心的状态 明白吗
I knew I needed to get back to the love, you see?
你去了小木屋 然后约翰保罗在那里
You went to the cabin and John Paul was there?
给那个女人赔付
Pay the woman's claim.
她至少应该得到这些
It's the least she deserves
她和那个残忍♥的混♥蛋♥生活了那么多年
after all these years spent with that twisted bastard.
我跟你说 他对他姨姐 姨妹们的兴趣才叫不自然
I'll tell you what's unnatural, the interest he had in his sisters-in-law.
什么意思
What do you mean?
现在请你离开吧
I'd like you to leave now, please.
当然
Sure.
威廉姆斯太太
Mrs. Williams!
格蕾丝
Grace!
希望有消息了
Some news, I hope.
有 算是吧 我能进来吗 -不能
Yeah, well, sort of. Can I come in? -No.
抱歉 不行 我要开始 为布兰纳德做晚餐了 所以...
Sorry, no, I have Blanaid's dinner to get started, so...
好吧 我还有几件事不太确定
Okay, I'm just still a little fuzzy on a couple of things
我想快速过一遍
I wanted to quickly go over.
我去了威克洛的那家酒吧
So, I went to that pub in Wicklow.
酒吧女招待不确定你丈夫是否去过那里
Barmaid said she can't be sure your husband was there or not.
我只知道他说要去看哈珀斯球队的比赛
All I know is he said he went to watch Harps play.
如果他是这么说的 那他应该就会这么做
And if that's what he said, then that's what he would have done.
好 不过她说贝卡
Okay. She said Becka--
你妹妹丽贝卡当时在场
your sister, Rebecca, that she was there, though.
所以她不像你们所有人说的那样 和你们在一起
So, not with you all as you said.
她迟到了 她总是迟到
She came late. She's always late.
你的邻居说你丈夫指控他有恋童癖
Your neighbor said your husband accused him of pedophilia.
他说那天晚上曾去小木屋原谅他 你在那里看到他了吗
He said he went to the cabin that night to forgive him. Did you see him there?
你妹妹说他在财务方面把她坑惨了
Your younger sister said that he financially ruined her,
而且他虐待亲生母亲
and he was abusive to his own mother.
他不招人喜欢 对吧
He wasn't a popular man, was he?
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表