剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
我3点要
Want it by 3:00.
还有 伊娃 注意你和我说话的语气
And Eva, watch how you speak to me.
我理解你很失望 但我现在是你上司了
I can understand you're disappointed, but I'm your boss now,
不管你喜不喜欢
whether you like it or not.
我们在办公室的时候 你要对我尊敬一点
And while we're here in the office, you will show me respect.
嘿 有必要当面羞辱她吗
Hey. Is it really necessary to rub her nose in it like that?
能回避一下吗
Do you mind?
伊娃完全能胜任这个职位
Eva deserved that job.
你一定是对杰拉德说了恶劣的坏话 才让他改变了主意
You must have said something very bad to Gerald to change his mind.
你现在为她说话了 是吗
You fighting her battles for her now, are you?
真贴心
That's sweet.
你是个好人 可惜她不是
Your great mate. Except, she isn't.
是吗 -我是说
Yeah? -I mean,
如果她是好人 就不会把你最隐秘 最黑暗的秘密告诉我了 对吗
she wouldn't have told me your deepest, darkest secret if she was, would she?
你是同性恋的事
About you being a homosexual.
现在还能用这个词吗
Is it still all right to use that phrase?
你看 问题在于你认识伊娃的时间不长
See, the thing here is that you haven't known Eva that long.
她喝了酒就成了长舌妇
Her jaw gets very loose when she drinks.
她告诉你的 -告诉了我
She told you? -Told me,
还告诉了她的妹妹们 没错
told her sisters, yeah.
我相信现在全公♥司♥的人 都知道你是什么人了
I'm sure the entire office knows by now, what you are.
我觉得你一定是非常饥渴
I'd say you thrashed the water to a foam
在给我做人工呼吸的时候 不是吗
to be the one to give me mouth-to-mouth, didn't you?
我真该让你淹死
I should have let you drown.
是不是你把我的裤子脱掉了 有没有大饱眼福
Was it you who took my pants off? Did you get a good look at it?
嘿 我可以向人力资源部举报你
Hey. I could have you up in front of HR--
嘿 哥们 是你跟着我来这里的
Hey, mate. You're the one who followed me in here.
我可以说你试图骚扰我
I could say that you tried it on with me.
因为我见过你看我的眼神
Because I've seen the way you look at me.
手拿开
Don't do that.
嘿
Hey.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
加布 你还好吗 一切...
All right there, Gabe? Is everything...
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel!
我不敢相信你竟然偏偏告诉了他
I can't believe you told him. Of all people.
告诉他什么
Told him what?
天啊 我没有 我...
Jesus. I didn't. I--
那他怎么知道的
So how does he know?
全公♥司♥我只告诉了你一个人
You're the only one in the office I told.
该死 一定是格蕾丝说了些什么
Shit. Grace must have said something.
对 他说你还告诉了你的妹妹们
Yeah, he said you told your sisters as well.
是 但这只是因为她们不停地问
Yeah, but only because they kept asking
你我是否在交往 仅此而已
if something was going on between us. That's all.
你觉得我的私生活是什么 八卦素材吗
So my private life is what? Gossip to you?
加布里埃尔 请... 他就是这样的人 明白吗
Gabriel, please, just-- This is what he does. Okay?
他很会操纵别人的思想 然后加以折磨
He just gets inside people's heads, and he messes with them.
所以你们俩之间到底怎么回事
So what's going on between you two?
谁 我和JP -对
Who? Me and JP? -Yeah.
你要假装听不懂我的话吗
You going to pretend you don't know what I'm talking about?
你说你讨厌他 但我有时候觉得
You say you hate him, but sometimes it seems to me
还有另一层关系
like there's something else.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
不管你们之间是什么情况 我都不想参与
Whatever game you two are playing, I want no part of it.
你好吗
How are you?
抱歉 我不是故意吓唬你
Sorry. Didn't mean to put the shits up you.
你想怎样 -我只是...
What do you want? -I just--
已经两天了 -所以呢
It's been two days. -So?
所以结果如何
So what was the result?
这是尸检 克拉芬先生 不是赛马
It's a postmortem, Mr. Claffin, not a bloody horse race.
那我在想 用的时间越长
Well, then I was thinking, the longer it goes on,
越有可能发现可疑的东西
the more likely it is they've found something iffy.
对吗
Am I right?
我已经完成工作并把报告交给警方了
I've concluded my work and sent my report to the police.
那你有什么发现吗
Well, so did you find anything?
我是不可以向你透露验尸结果的
I'm not at liberty to discuss my findings with you.
一点提示都不能告诉我
Could you not even give me a steer?
你想要提示是吗 你怎么不早说
A steer you want, is it? Well, why didn't you say?
(此处仅限员工进入)
这就是你的提示 走吧
There's a steer for you. Now jog on!
这事关我公♥司♥的存亡
My bloody business on the line.
你的性格太差劲了
You've a terrible personality.
你说什么
You said what?
我臭骂了他一顿
I let him have it.
火力全开那种
Both barrels.
你会害自己被捕的 汤姆
You're gonna get yourself arrested, Tom.
我们被骗了 马特 被耍得团团转
We're being dicked around, Matt. Dicked around royally.
对了 我到底吃的是什么啊
And what in Jesus' name am I eating, by the way?
早餐面包卷
Breakfast roll.
香肠、培根、鸡蛋、黑白布丁 放在法式面包里
Sausage, bacon, egg, black and white pudding in a baguette.
我已经能感觉到血肉进入我的血管了
I can feel the fur in me arteries already.
知道三文治店管这个叫什么吗
You know what they call this in the sandwich shop?
什么 -寡妇制♥造♥者
What? -The Widowmaker.
天啊
Jesus.
是洛夫特斯
It's Loftus.
快接啊
Answer the thing.
洛夫特斯探长
Inspector Loftus.
对 我一直在等...
Yeah, I'm after been waiting all--
所以结果如何
So, what's the story?
能用外行人听得懂的话说吗
Now, could you gimme that in layman's terms?
那是什么意思
So what does it mean?
喂
Hello?
他怎么说
What'd he say?
汤姆 他怎么说
Tom, what did he say?
尸检没有结果 -没结果的意思是...
The results are inconclusive. -Inconclusive as in...
天啊 就是没结果的意思
Jesus, as in inconclusive.
就是没有可疑之处值得报告
As in nothing suspicious to report.
怎么 我们平白无故挖出来一具尸体
So, what? We had a man's body dug up for no reason?
不 不是平白无故 她们杀了他
No, not no reason, Matt. They killed him.
只是用了一种不留痕迹的方法
Just in a way that didn't leave a mark.
汤姆 你必须放手了
Tom, you're gonna have to let this go now.
你说得倒简单
Well, that's easy for you to say.
你不必回家去对挺着大肚子的老婆说
You don't have to go home and tell your massively pregnant wife
自己要进监狱 -好了 我很遗憾
you're going to jail. -Look, I'm sorry.
就是她们干的 马特 我知道 你也知道
They did it, Matt. I know it. You know it.
只是我们永远无法得知是怎么干的了
It's just, we're never gonna know how.
回到监狱
Back inside the prison,
弗雷德在盖世太保头目 沃尔特盖特纳的带领下遭受了无情的酷刑
Fred is subjected to merciless torture led by Gestapo head Walter Guettner.
他是个卑鄙小人
He was a little rat.
如果我是自♥由♥的 我用一只手就能杀死他
And I could have killed him with one hand if I was free.
我来这里做什么
What am I doing here?
你觉得如何 -什么如何
So, what do you think? -Of what?
房♥子
That house.
我知道它和那栋房♥子一样
I mean, I know it's the same as that house.
但这一栋正在出租
But this one is available for rent,
如果我放弃工作室就能租得起
and I can afford it if I give up my studio.
你很喜欢你的工作室
You love your studio.
但我更喜欢和你在一起
I don't love it as much as I wanna be with you.
有莫莉和大卫的房♥间 还有迈克尔的
And there's a room for Molly and David, and Michael as well.
我想成为你需要我成为的样子
I wanna be whatever you need me to be--
本 -不 这是可行的 厄休
Ben. -No. This can work for us, Urs.
我真的觉得可行 如果你可以...
I really think it can. If you could just--
本 我不能再见你了
Ben, I can't see you anymore.
你在说什么 -请别让我解释
What are you talking about? -Please don't ask me to explain.
当然
Of course,
我会让你解释的 -拜托...
I'm going to ask you to explain. -Please. Please.
不 我应该知道 不是吗
No. I deserve to know, don't you think?
约翰保罗... -他怎么了
John Paul... -What about him?
他有一张我的照片 -你的照片
He has a photograph of me. -Of you?
我的...
Of my...
怎么会
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表