剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
It's...
是八十七万五千欧元
It's 875,000 euro.
你知道我是怎么知道的吗
Do you know how I know that?
因为这个数字在一个信封背面写了22次
Because it was written on the back of an envelope 22 times.
我一直在努力 特丽萨
I have been trying, Theresa.
是 但你同意 我不应该知道这个数字 你才应该
Yeah, but you agree. I shouldn't know this figure, you should.
他想保护我 我懂
He's trying to protect me, I get it.
所以你必须帮我查清♥真♥♥相♥
So you have to help me get to the bottom of it.
我认为文件在他办公桌最下面的抽屉里
I'd say the file is in the bottom drawer of his desk.
那是唯一他会上锁的抽屉 -你很...我认为你应...
It's the only one he bothers locking. -You're pre-- I think you--
钥匙在桌子上的足球杯里
And the key is in the football mug on the desk.
密♥码♥是“Polo1998” 但字母“o”用数字“0”代替 明白吗
The password is "Polo1998," but replace the o's with zeros, right?
记住了 -是
You got it? -Yes.
好 重复一遍
Right. Say it back to me.
是Polo1998
It's Polo1998.
Polo...爸爸的狗叫这个名字
Polo. Polo, it's Dad's dog.
我知道 白色带有...
I know. White with...
一个洞 -一个洞
A hole. -...a hole.
是的
Yeah.
你怎么还站在这里
Why are you still standing here?
你想让我现在就去 -是啊
You want me to do it now? -Yes.
好 是
Okay. Yeah.
天啊
Jesus.
(保单资料库 登录)
(乐透彩票 赢十万 克拉芬父子公♥司♥)
(欢迎回来 托马斯 约翰保罗威廉姆斯)
(搜索 没有找到结果)
(保险保单证书)
“汤姆 我很抱歉像这样离开
"Tom, I'm sorry to leave like this.
我把一切都搞砸了
I've messed it all up.
我只懂得这样来弥补 爸爸”
This is the only way I know how to fix it. Dad."
早 汤姆 -嗨 早 莉兹 想吃薯条吗
Morning, Tom. -Hi. Morning, Liz. You fancy a chip?
不了 谢谢 -不吃 太早了吗 好好走路锻炼
No, thank you. -No, too early? Get those steps in.
你怎么出来了 特丽萨还好吗
What are you doing out here? Is Theresa all right?
该死的
Fuck.
你这是干什么
What did you do that for?
我找到了爸爸写的信
I found the letter from Dad.
马特 你翻我的东西做什么 拜托...
What are you doing going through me stuff, Matt? Please--
好了 别打...
Please, don't. Don't.
马特
Matt.
所以不是用药过量的事故
So, no accidental overdose?
不是
No.
是他自己寻死
He intended to die.
该死
Fuck.
最下面抽屉里的保单呢
And those policies in the bottom drawer?
从未申报
Never filed.
他年复一年地收取客户的钱 然后花掉
He took his clients' money year after year. And spent it.
利亚姆克拉芬是个骗子
Liam Claffin was a crook.
满口谎话
And a liar.
我们付不起赔付额
We can't pay the claim.
如果我们找不到出路 这件事就会曝光
And if we don't find a way out, it's gonna blow open for--
汤姆 你怎么可以不告诉我
How could you not tell me, Tom?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是为了爸爸
For Dad?
为了你
For you?
他就是这么干了
That's how he did it.
他挥霍无度 我和妈妈给他收拾烂摊子
Dad would live large, and me and Mom would pick up the mess.
还有你...
And you, well-- You--
怎么 我就是 给你制♥造♥更多麻烦的蠢小子
What? I was just the stupid kid who made more of a mess for you?
不...而是...你带来了阳光
No. No. But-- You know, you brought the sunshine.
那是你的职责 我经历了起起伏伏
That was your job. I was there all seasons.
总而言之 木已成舟
Anyway, it's done now.
如果这事曝光 我们就会因为知情不报入狱
So, if it comes out, we'll go to jail for covering up his mess--
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
你为什么非要当烈士
Why did you have to go and play the martyr?
你完全可以让他自食其果
You could've let him take the fall.
我不行 我不... -不 你可以 汤姆 你可以的
I couldn't. I could-- -No, you could, Tom. You could.
而且如果你当时告诉了我 而不是把我当成一个小孩
And if you had told me at the time, instead of treating me like a child,
我也会这么说
I could've told you that.
我会揍你那愚蠢的脑袋
I could've hit you over your stupid head
告诉你父亲没有权利要求你这么做
and told you that your father had no right to ask you that.
嘿 他也是你父亲 -他不是
Hey, he's your dad too. -No, he isn't.
他现在什么也不是了
He isn't anything anymore.
现在我们要收拾这个烂摊子
And now we have this shit show to deal with.
马特
Matt.
拜托 对不起
Please. I'm sorry.
能让我进去吗
You gonna let me in?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
不知道
I don't know.
我做不到
I can't.
我以为你说这是你想要的
I thought you said you wanted this.
事情很复杂
It's complicated.
因为我的姐姐们
It's my sisters.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
谢谢
Thank you.
给
There you go.
哈迪兄弟还会回来吗
Will the Hardy Boys be back?
不会 他们只是想谈JP车祸那件事
No, they just wanted to talk about the crash with JP.
很难开口吗
Was it hard talking about it?
不知道
I don't know.
话都让你说了 诺拉
You did all the talking, Nora.
你还不如在我背后画个靶心呢
You may as well have put a target on my back.
什么靶心
What target?
没什么
Doesn't matter.
抱歉 比比 我没过脑子就发作了
Sorry, Bi. I just got, like, a dose of the rants.
算了
Forget it.
我就是讨厌让混♥蛋♥得到更多关注
I just hate giving the prick more airtime.
我真希望他从未存在过
I really wish he never existed.
我是不是听起来有毒
Do I sound toxic?
你可以恨他
You're allowed to hate him.
我恨他
I do.
我很高兴他死了 真的
I'm glad he's dead. I really am.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我删除了那张照片
I deleted the photo.
我摔烂了他的手♥机♥ 厄休 照片没了 你安全了
I smashed his phone, Urs. The photo's gone, you're safe.
拜托 别天真了 他一定拷贝到其他地方了
Come on, don't be naive. He'll have copied it somewhere.
但他不会告诉多纳尔 他太喜欢掌控你的感觉了
But he's not gonna tell Donal. He likes the power over you too much.
你告诉本了吗
Did you tell Ben?
当然没有 我不能说 他是天蝎座
Fuck no. I can't, he's a Scorpio.
我不知道这是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
意思是...天啊 我应该结束这段关系 但我做不到
It means... God. I should end it, but I can't.
我实在是...太累了
I'm just-- I'm just so tired.
来 我懂
Come here. I know.
拜托
Come on.
你们为什么拥抱啊
What are you hugging it out for?
就是...该死
Just-- Oh, shit.
格蕾丝 -直接打给了贝宝宝
Grace. -Straight to Baby B.
她总是打给没孩子的那个
She always goes for the childless.
抱歉 我只是说她知道你接听的几率更大
Sorry. I just meant that she knows there's a better chance you'll answer.
行吧 我其实比较喜欢 “没孩子牵绊”这种说法
Fine. I prefer "child-free," actually.
嗨 格蕾丝 我开着扬声器呢
Hey, Grace. You're on speakerphone.
嗨 我们正要去四十英尺
Hey, we're just going to Forty Foot.
真好
Good for ye.
听着 我打电♥话♥是因为 你没有在群聊里回复有关JP生日的事
Look, I'm calling because you didn't reply on the group about JP's birthday.
玩漆弹
Paintballing.
两周后的今天
Today fortnight?
多纳尔要工作 所以我得看孩子 抱歉 亲爱的
Donal's working, so I'm on kids. Sorry, love.
我...是两周后
I-- Is that in a fortnight?
因为我好像有... -这真是个好主意
'Cause I think I've got the-- -It's a great idea.
是比比吗
Is that Bibi?
对 诺拉可以负责照看所有的孩子 厄休拉就能去了
Yeah, Nora can take all of the kids. Free up Ursula.
厄休 我刚才想说 多纳尔跟JP说了他能参加
Well, I meant to say, Urs, Donal did tell JP he can come.
那就这么定了
So, it's a date.
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表