剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah, just a little bit worried about Eva. That's her seventh gin.
第七杯 天啊
Seventh? Jesus.
我不想打扰她
I don't want to hassle her,
但我想趁她后悔前送她上德士
but I'd like to get her in a cab before she regrets anything.
麻烦来了
Here comes trouble.
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你好 -我们应该给你来一杯七喜
Well, hello. -We should get you a 7 Up.
我不想喝 我想谈谈 -你说什么
I don't want a drink. I wanna talk. -Excuse me?
如果你愿意 我们也可以在这里谈
Or we could talk here if you want.
小姨子问题 杰拉德 抱歉
Sister problems, Gerald. Sorry.
这是我的工作聚会 别在这里闹
This is my work. We don't play with my work.
永远不行 丽贝...永...
Ever, Rebe-- Ev--
你真恶心
You're sick.
小声点
Lower your voice.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
恶心的人♥渣♥ -我警告你
Maggoty piece of shit! -I'm warning you!
给我闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
嘿 搞什么 放开她
Hey! What the fuck? Get off her!
你是个混♥蛋♥... -我只是...
You're a bastard! You're a bastard! -Well, I just--
我只是想让她冷静点 -够了
I tried to calm her down. -That's enough.
贝卡 我们去喝一杯
Becka, let's get you a drink.
她不需要喝酒 她已经糟透了 -我才没糟透 我很生气
She doesn't need to drink. She's a wreck. -No, I'm not a wreck. I'm angry.
这不意味着我发疯 喝醉了或歇斯底里
And that doesn't make me mad, or drunk, or hysterical.
我只是生气
That just makes me angry!
好了 贝卡
Okay, B.
你不知道他干了什么 别为他辩护 你是恨他的
You don't know what he did. Don't defend him, you hate him!
总是说他还好的人是我 但他根本不好
I'm the one who always said he was okay, but he is not okay.
他对厄休做的事简直变♥态♥
What he did to Urs is sick!
拜托 别在这里吵
Please just not here.
你可以走了 -谢谢了 独眼龙
You can go. -Thanks, cyclops.
怎么了 -他想毁了我们
What is going on? -He's trying to ruin us.
我们得报♥警♥ -贝卡 怎么了
We need to call the guards. -What happened, Becka?
警♥察♥不会管这事的
Not that the guards ever do anything about this.
但我们不能什么都不做 -贝卡 他干什么了
But we can't just do nothing! -Becka, what did he do?
他...
He...
我觉得应该让她亲口对你们说
I think she should tell you herself.
我为了本拍了那张照片
I took the picture for Ben.
但发到了JP的手♥机♥上
But I sent it to JP's phone.
什么
What?
他把我手♥机♥里本的号♥码改成了他的
He made himself Ben in my phone.
我还对他说“这个阴♥部♥是你的”
And I told him, "This pussy is yours."
天啊 -这话是引用一本书里的
Jesus! -It's a quote from a book.
出处无关紧...
It doesn't matter where-- Just--
我知道我不该和本搞外遇
I know I shouldn't have been messing around with Ben
欺骗多纳尔 我太软弱了
behind Donal's back. It was weak of me.
你为什么这么说 不是...
Why are you saying that? It's not--
听我说 厄休拉加维
Listen to me, Ursula Garvey.
关键是那个变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
This is about that perverted prick.
好吗 这是他的错
Okay? It's on him!
一般来说发自己阴♥部♥的照片是不安全的
It's not safe in general to send pictures of your pussy.
没有什么信息是真的加密的 -别羞辱她了
Nothing's ever really encrypted. -Don't shame her.
自己的阴♥部♥想怎么处理都行
That's your fecking vulva, you can do what you want with it.
她说得对
She's right.
说句公道话 她是对的
She is. To be fair.
我应付不来了
I can't cope anymore.
我不知道他接下来会做什么
I just don't know what he's gonna do next.
我甚至无法安心陪孩子们了
I can't even spend proper time with the kids.
那...我们该怎么办
So what-- So what are we gonna do?
我们就任由这种事发生
Are we just gonna allow this to happen?
他在破坏别人的生活 他应该被埋在地下
I mean, he's ruining people's lives! He should be fucking underground!
这个嘛...
Well...
比比 -不 抱歉
Bibi! -No, I'm sorry.
但他把厄休拉折磨得很痛苦
But he messed Ursula up.
他答应借我钱 结果出尔反尔
He promised me a loan and then just binned me off.
他害得我很惨
I mean, he screwed me.
格蕾丝最近非常迷茫
And Grace is so lost these days.
她放任他颠倒是非
I mean, she just lets him rewrite reality.
还在一旁点着头说 “是吗 抱歉 你误会了”
And nods along like, "Did he? Sorry, you misunderstood."
你们都待在这
Stay here.
她要去哪
Well, where's she going?
到前门来
Come to the front door.
伊娃 真是惊喜啊
Eva. What a nice surprise.
嘿 -别动
Hey! -No!
别动
No.
还给我 -不
Give me that! -No!
还给我
Give me that!
你这疯婆子
You lunatic!
你存在别的地方了吗 你有没有把照片存在任何...
Have you it saved somewhere else? Have you the photo saved anywhere--
嗨
Hey!
嗨 -伊娃姨妈
Hi. -Auntie Eva.
怎么了 很晚了
What's up? It's so late.
是 我以为我把钥匙落在这里了 所以...
Yeah, I thought I left my keys here so--
我真傻 但我并没有 那我走了
Eejit. But I hadn't so, I'm gonna head off.
我们星期四见 对吗
But I'll see you on Thursday, right?
看电影 -对 好
For the cinema. -Yeah. Okay.
好...宝贝 拜拜 -拜拜
Okay. Okay, dote. Bye. -Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
该死
Fuck.
我要加入 我想帮忙
I want in. I wanna help.
不行
No.
不可能 -你在将我排除在外 伊娃
No way. -You're pushing me out, Eva.
你这不是在当我妈 我姐或我的朋友
You're not being my mom, or my sister, or my friend.
好吧 我的确没有担任起这些角色的职责 但我会一直保护你
Fine if I'm not being any of those things, but I'm not gonna stop protecting you...
你这不是在保护我 -因为这是我的职责
You're not protecting me! -...because that is my job!
你是在孤立我 -我都不知道我为什么不得不...
You're isolating me. -I don't even know why I'm having to--
我们在做非常不好的事
What we're doing, it's really, really bad.
才不是呢
No, it's not.
这是为了生存
It's survival.
某人活不过这件事
Someone's not coming out the other side of this.
而那个人不会是我
And it's not gonna be me.
也肯定不会是我姐姐中的一个
And it sure as shit is not gonna be one of my sisters.
让我加入吧 伊娃
Let me in, Eva.
好吧
Okay.
(克拉芬父子公♥司♥)
(我在你办公室 没有恶意)
(能谈谈吗 )
快点
Come on.
不把吃的送上去 特丽萨会吃了我
Theresa will eat me if I don't bring food up.
是 她又给我发短♥信♥了 稍等
Yeah-- She's texting me again. Gimme a sec.
我一会儿就上去
I'll follow you up.
你去忙你的事吧
Just do what you gotta do.
请安静 -抱歉
Sorry. -Please.
谢谢你让我进来
Thanks for letting me in.
怎么 你现在...开始跟踪我了
What? So, you're just-- You're stalking me now?
我只是想解决此事
I just wanted to clear this up.
你以为我是个泼妇 骗子 可我不是
You think I'm some kind of vixen liar, and I'm not.
你觉得我会怎么想 你撒谎了
Well, what do you expect? You lied.
不是撒谎 只是误会
Not lies. Just misunderstandings.
我之前不知道你姓克拉芬 -我也不知道你姓加维
I didn't know you were a Claffin. -I didn't know you were a Garvey.
你瞒着我了
Information was withheld.
我没说出我的姓 仅此而已
I didn't say my last name, that's all.
你还说你是贝斯手呢 -我是...
You told me you were a bassist. -I am--
我确实是贝斯手
I am a bassist.
做保险是你的业余爱好 -我就是...受不了谎言
Insurance is your hobby or so is it? -I just-- I can't handle lies.
我受不了控制欲强的人 -我不是要控制别人
I can't handle controlling men. -I'm not controlling.
我不想控制别人
I'm not trying to be.
我不想跟你吵
I don't wanna fight with you.
不想
No?
那你为什么来这里
Well, then why are you here?
那你在让我进来前 为什么在自己身上喷半瓶乔普香水
Why did you spray half a bottle of Joop on yourself before you let me in?
不是乔普 -绝对是乔普
It's not Joop. -It 100% is Joop.
好吧 是乔普
Okay, it's Joop.
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表