剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
要追平了
This is to tie it up.
不 怎么回事
Oh, no! And what happened there?
很奇怪 她还没打电♥话♥来
It's weird she hasn't called.
如果多纳尔某天夜不归宿 你会打给我们的 对吗
You'd call us if Donal didn't come home one night, right?
不知道 我会吗
Don't know. Would I?
她可能会先报♥警♥ 是吧
She'll probably call the police first, right?
你不理我
Are you not talking to me?
我没不理你 我还在消化这件事
I am talking to you. I'm still processing.
你不该让她擅自行动的
You shouldn't have let her go rogue.
现在她得背负这种负罪感了
Now she's got to carry that burden of guilt.
我要射杀他的时候 你并不担心我啊
You weren't concerned about me when I was going to shoot him.
也没担心我
Or me.
她比你们年纪...
Well, she's younger than...
她基本上还是个孩子
She's practically a kid.
她29岁了 杀人的最低年龄要求是多少岁
She's 29. What's the cutoff age for killing a man?
总之 我们不是行刑队
Anyway, we're not a firing squad.
我们一直都知道 他会死于我们其中一人之手
We always knew one of us would get the final bullet.
真好啊
Nice.
贝卡
Becka.
等等 贝卡 等一等
Wait. Becka, wait!
我喘不上气 -那里面一定有工具
I can't breathe. -There must've been tools in there!
里面有工具吗 -没有 我们检查过了
Was there tools in there? -There's no tools. We checked!
怎么回事 -他简直是杀不死的小强
What happened? -He's unkillable. He's like a cockroach.
当时有人在那个房♥间里
Someone was in that room!
如果是米娜怎么办
What if it was Minna?
你们聊什么呢
What am I missing?
庆生策划 回去 你这个大间谍
Birthday planning! Get back in there, you big eavesdropper.
快回去
Get in.
回去 -抱歉
Get in! -Sorry!
我必须去看看
I have to go over there.
不 等等 什么... -他为什么来这里 他从来不来的
No, wait. What do-- -Why is he here? He never comes.
无所谓 他来了正好
It doesn't matter. It's good that he's here.
我们把他拖住 你去看米娜 好吗
We'll keep him here while you check on Minna, okay?
好 听着 慢慢走 别跑 我们就说你病了
Okay, look, walk! Don't run. We're gonna say you're sick.
我确实感到不舒服
I actually do feel sick.
什么
What?
好 孩子们 开饭了 -来了
Right, kids, dinner! -Coming now!
布兰纳德 你♥爸♥是不是 威胁说要取消你的零花钱
So, Blanaid, did your daddy threaten to cancel your pocket money?
是这样吗
Is that what happened?
怎么可能
Fat chance.
路怒事件 那小子气急败坏 不过我记下他的车牌号♥了
Road rage incident. Very angry chap. Got his license number though.
JP 不如你先坐下吧
JP, why don't you take a seat?
不 我不坐了 我要去我妈家
No, I'm not staying. I'm headed over to my mum's.
不 什么 留下吧
No. What? Stay.
你可以坐贝卡的座位
You can have Becka's seat.
对
Oh, yeah.
这是个好主意 JP 留下吧
That's a great idea, JP. Stay.
不 我只是想把老婆和女儿送过来
No. I just wanted to drop the girls off.
我得把妈妈的杂货送过去 应该昨晚送的
I need to bring Mum her shopping. Should've done it last night.
米娜
Minna!
米娜 是我
Minna, it's me!
米娜
Minna!
我是贝卡 留言吧 你这怪胎
You called Becka. Leave a message, you weirdo.
贝卡 他过去了 你...拜托
Becka, he's going round there, so just-- please--
快听听这条留言
just listen to this bloody message!
嘿
Hey!
我们要上甜点吗
Will we serve up dessert?
当然 要 盛情款待
Absolutely. Yeah, get stuck in.
今天大家都有一点奇怪
Everyone's a bit weird today.
是吗
Are they?
我不知道是为什么
I don't know why.
我的天
Oh, my God.
妈妈 你在哪 -该死
Mama! Where are you? -Oh, shit.
你在哪 我给你送杂货来了
Where are you? I've got some groceries for you.
有一些...
Got some...
湿透了
Soggy.
看来你要吃几天鱼条了
Looks like you'll be eating fish fingers for a few days.
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
该死 -妈妈
Shit. -Mama!
你在哪
Where are you?
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈 你这是干什么啊
But Mama, what are you doing?
妈妈 你这是干什么啊
What are you doing, Mama?
你好冷
Oh, you're so cold!
嗨 我想看看米米
Hi. I thought I'd check in on Min.
我以为你病了
I thought you were sick.
是被我姐姐们烦的
Sick of my sisters.
我觉得今天应该陪米娜
Felt like a Minna day.
她在睡觉
She's sleeping.
我进来等好了 -不行
I'll come in and wait. -No.
我不喜欢你在她身旁 给她灌输不切实际的想法
Don't like you hanging around here, giving her ideas.
走开
Go away.
该死
Fuck!
贝卡 谢天谢地
Oh, Becka. Thank Christ!
他说她在睡觉
He said she's sleeping.
什么 你和他说话了
What, you talked to him?
我必须了解情况 -你和他说什么了
I need to know. -What did you say to him?
没说什么 我只说想陪米娜过一天
Nothing. I just said I fancied a Minna day.
我必须到那个房♥子里去
I have to get in that house.
我知道蒙在鼓里的感觉很糟糕
Look. I know this is awful, not knowing,
但强行进去只会雪上加霜
but forcing your way in there is only going to make things worse.
她说得对
She's right.
我们只需照常行事 好吗 静观其变
We just need to act like normal, okay? Wait it out.
去躺下吧 我给你弄一碟子吃的
Go in and lie down. I'll get you a plate of food.
我没胃口
I can't eat.
那我给你弄一箱酒来 好吗
Well, then I will bring you a box of wine, okay?
去趟着吧 -我不能躺着
Just go and lie down. -I can't lie down.
那就来回踱步吧 但别走开
Well, just pace about then, but do it here.
别去米娜家外面踱步
Not outside Minna's.
如果米娜在里面... -我甚至不敢想象
If Minna's in there-- -I can't even think about that.
我觉得他可能会起疑心 -不会 看起来像一场意外
I'm saying he might suspect-- -No. It looked like an accident.
如果她真在里面
If she is in there,
那有麻烦的人是他
then he's the one with the problem.
这是什...
What the...
你需要什么服务
What service do you require?
我刚刚发现我母亲躺在床上没有反应了
I just found my mother unresponsive in bed.
我觉得她可能在昨晚睡觉时去世了
I think she may have died in her sleep last night.
你知道她上次有意识是什么时候吗
When was she last conscious? Do you know?
喂 不好意思 先生 你还在听吗
Hello? Excuse me, sir, are you still there?
(格蕾丝来电)
接吧
Answer it.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
我和所有的姐♥妹♥们♥在一起 你还好吗
I'm just here with all the girls. You all right?
我很高兴你们在一起 我不想让贝卡独自听到这个消息
I'm glad you're together. I didn't want Becka to be on her own.
贝卡 米娜死了
Becka, Minna's dead.
不 格蕾丝
No. Grace.
她是昨晚睡觉时去世的
She passed away last night in her sleep.
睡觉时 -我很遗憾
In her sleep? -I'm so sorry.
如果有什么我们能做的 你就...
If there's anything we can do, just--
约翰保罗现在需要我 回头再说吧
John Paul needs me now. Talk later, okay?
好的 亲爱的 我们爱你
Okay, honey. We love you.
贝卡
Oh, Becka.
我♥干♥了什么啊
What have I done?
听着 听我说 这原本不会发生的
Listen to me! None of this would have happened
都怪那个混♥蛋♥把他死去的老爸 锁在了冷藏室里
if the prick hadn't have locked his dead dad in a fucking freezer!
她一定是知道乔治在那里 她一定是去看他的
She must have known George was in there. She must have gone to see him.
我知道 对 -或许她确实是死在了床上
I know. Yeah. -Or maybe she actually died in bed.
别开玩笑了 他是在掩盖自己的罪行
Christ's sake. He's covering his tracks!
不行 他休想 绝不能让他这次也逍遥法外
No, he can't. He can't get away with this too.
如果他对米娜的死说谎 我就说出有关乔治的真♥相♥
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表