剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
我能做到 我非常有信心
I can do this. I know I can.
有信心就一定能行
Is that a fact?
因为现在我觉得你是个比她更大的累赘
'Cause right now, I think you are more of a liability than she is.
我们不能动手
We are not doing it.
去把药弄来
Get the stuff.
我一小时后回来
I'll be back in an hour.
别这么担心 我什么都不会告诉他的
Don't look so worried. I won't tell him anything.
我只想弄清法律问题
I just want to suss out the legalities.
有个初级律师朋友却不加以利用 那还有什么意义 对吧
No point in having a solicitor for a pal if you don't use them, right?
你没有朋友
You don't have pals.
这倒是
That's true.
托马斯 我爱你
I love you, Thomas.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Okay.
(克拉芬父子保险公♥司♥)
没有
No.
(西都柏林马拉海德广场 科格希尔街24号♥)
找到你了 贝卡加维
Gotcha, Becka Garvey.
忘记带钱包了
Forgot me bloody wallet.
我想至少得请他喝一杯什么的
Figured I'd have to buy him a drink at least or something.
特丽萨
Theresa.
特丽萨...你怎么了 能听见吗
Theresa! Theresa, you okay? Can you hear me?
该死 你没事的
Fuck! You're all right.
你需要什么服务 -喂 我需要救护车
What service do you require? -Hello? I need an ambulance!
托马斯
Thomas?
托马斯
Thomas!
给特丽萨挑内♥裤♥让我觉得很奇怪
I felt a bit weird picking out knickers for Theresa,
但我闭上了眼睛 -我没时间讨论这些没意义的事
but I just closed my eyes. -I haven't time for this shit.
嘿 等等 托马斯 发生什么了
Hey, wait. Thomas. What's going on?
她突然发病了 -什么
She had a seizure. -What?
我刚刚听了一位23岁 毫无同情心的人
I just had some 23-year-old with the emotional depth of a Chihuahua
向我解释
lay it out for me.
我可能会失去她 失去宝宝 可能会两个人全都失去
I could lose her. I could lose my baby. I could lose them both.
不会的 你不会失去她们的 托马斯
No, it won't-- You won't lose them, Thomas.
她刚才正打算去见贝卡加维 你知道吗
She was going to see Becka Garvey. Did you know that?
她正在查她的地址 然后就昏倒了
That's what she was doing before she collapsed.
这都怪我
This is my fault.
我把所有这些破事全都摆在她面前
I dumped all this shite at the end of her bed.
希望她能怎样
Expected her to, what,
光看着我们俩像无头苍蝇般乱撞吗
just watch us two running around like headless chickens?
我觉得如果这次出了什么事 我会受不了的
I don't think I can cope if things go wrong in there.
这次不会出事的 好吗
Things will not go wrong in there, all right?
外面这些破事交给我 好吗 我来处理
And I've got the mess out here. Okay? I have it.
托马斯
Thomas.
嗨 我想你了 你在哪
Hey, I miss you. Where'd you go?
我不再值得调查了吗
Am I not worth investigating anymore?
嗨 不知道你是否还记得我 我上周来过
Hey. I don't know if you remember me. I was in last week.
你觉得我会忘记你这张脸吗
You think I could forget that face?
是 我知道 听着 我给你看过一张照片
Yeah. I know. Listen, I showed you a photo--
你要喝一杯吗
You having a drink?
不 不喝了 我只是...
No. I'm okay. I'm just...
好 我来1品脱 那是拉格啤酒吗
Yeah, I'll have a pint of... what's that, lager?
再来一杯你喝的
And whatever you're having.
是这样 我之前问这个人 是否在星期五来看比赛
So, I asked if this lad was in watching the match on the Friday.
是 我觉得他来了
Yeah, I think so.
等等 你之前说很确定的
Hang on. You said you were certain before.
是吗
Did I?
对...你肯定是这么说的 因为我做了笔记
Yeah, no. Yeah, you definitely did 'cause I took notes.
可能吧 我也不知道
Probably. Look, I don't know.
我没有过目不忘的本事 -好吧
I don't have a photograph memory. -Okay.
这样 请问你是否在星期五 见过这些女士中的一位
So, can I ask if you saw any of these ladies on the Friday?
好 这个 她星期五肯定在
Now, this one, she was in on the Friday definitely.
喝了两杯威士忌 而且都不是她自己买♥♥单的
Drank double whiskeys. Didn't buy any herself, might I add.
拜托
Oh, come on.
马特 -汤姆
Matt? -Tom?
我不方便接 马特 -有证据了
I can't talk, Matt. -I have proof
姐♥妹♥们♥在说谎 -什么
that the sisters were lying. -What?
那天晚上她们并非都在一起
They weren't all together that night.
威廉姆斯死的那天晚上 我就知道
The night Williams died? I fucking knew it.
接下来几天的重点都是格蕾丝 明白吗
The next couple of days are just about Grace, all right?
谁也不许轻举妄动 谁也不许独自动手 好吗
Nobody tries anything, nobody goes it alone. Okay?
也没这种打算 我得喝一杯
No plans to. I need a drink.
这让我充满了活力
Makes me feel alive!
我感觉要吐了
I feel sick!
冲啊
Here we go!
JP
JP?
抓紧了 老妈
Hold on tight, Mammy!
小心
Careful!
我来应门
I've got this.
我知道你就是奥斯卡
I know you were Oscar.
我还知道是你向警方举报我的
And I know you got me in trouble with the police.
罗杰... -不 我不想听谎话
Roger-- -No. I don't want to hear lies.
我是来问你一个问题的
I came here to ask you a question.
问吧
Ask away.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do it?
你是我的朋友
You were my friend.
也许是因为我不喜欢 你在我家人身边到处打探
Well, perhaps because I didn't like you sniffing around my family,
是因为我们不是朋友
because we are not friends.
从来都不是
And we never were.
你只是街对面的可悲老头子
You're just a sad old man from across the street
我们容忍♥你 因为我们是好人
that we tolerate because we're nice people.
还因为如果你可以的话 你也许真的会猥亵儿童 不是吗
And because you probably would fiddle with kids if you could, wouldn't you?
你知道我曾为你祈祷吗
Do you know I prayed for you?
我原谅你
And I forgive you.
像你这样的人 罗杰 无权原谅我这样的人
People like you, Roger, don't get to forgive people like me.
原谅是自上而下的
Forgiveness flows down.
记住了
Remember that.
亲爱的 是谁啊
Who was that, hon?
只是个信奉宗教的疯子 对我进行有关谅解的说教
Just some religious nut lecturing me on forgiveness.
快接电♥话♥啊
Come on.
接啊
Come on!
你们谁有伊娃的消息吗 她不接我电♥话♥
Have any of you heard from Eva? She's not answering me.
我不知道她在哪 但她拿着我们的房♥间钥匙
I don't know where she is, but she's got our room key.
我们得大醉一场 烂醉那种
We need to get hammered. Like, medically.
三杯两份的威士忌 -还是两杯吧
Three double whiskeys? -Actually, make it two.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
本住在附近了
Ben is staying nearby.
这是我和他在一起的最后一晚
It's my last night with him.
他知道吗
Does he know that?
还不知道
Not yet.
总之 我会一大早就回来 带大家去格蕾丝那里
Anyway, I'll be back bright and early to take us all to Grace's.
别相信任何 “在一起的最后一晚”这种谎言
Don't believe any of that "last night together" crap.
这个饥渴的贱♥人♥
The horny bitch.
去酒吧吗
Pub?
不 我想睡觉了
No. I think I'm just gonna hit the sack.
伊娃回来时给我发短♥信♥好吗
Would you text me when Eva gets back?
知道吗 厄休拉拿到药了
You know Ursula got the pento?
什么
What?
伊娃不会擅自行动而不告诉我们的
Eva wouldn't do anything without telling us.
怎么 你觉得她会动手
What, you think she's gonna do it?
我觉得她认为自己会动手
I think she thinks she's gonna.
什么意思
What does that mean?
贝卡
Becka?
贝卡
Becka!
我在想 只有我们俩的二人世界真温馨
I was just thinking how nice it is when it's just the two of us.
你明天非要去见姐♥妹♥们♥吗
Do you really have to go and see your sisters tomorrow?
JP 现在取消已经太迟了
Oh, JP, it's too late to cancel now.
我午餐时就回来
And I'll be back by lunch.
你的姐♥妹♥们♥从来都不喜欢我 对吗
Your sisters never really liked me, did they?
但你知道当我感觉你爱她们
But do you know how much it hurts
胜过爱我时 我有多心痛吗
when I feel that you love them more than me?
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表