剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
想想我们可能会失去什么 已经失去了多少
Just think about what we have to lose, how much we've already lost.
我在她的公♥寓♥里 找到一张支票 是藏起来的
I found a check at her apartment. It was hidden.
什么支票
What check?
是JP的母亲开给贝卡的 八千欧元
It was from JP's mother to Becka for eight grand.
这正说明了她什么也没做
If anything, it proves she's done nothing.
怎么会 -因为她没有提现
How? -Because she didn't cash it.
对 因为她无法提现
Yeah, because she couldn't.
我让爸爸在银行的朋友 查了威廉姆斯的所有账户
I got Dad's pal at the bank to check all of the Williams' accounts.
那老太太基本破产了
The old lady's was practically empty.
她也许获取她的信任 是为了从她身上骗一大笔钱
She probably gained her trust to wheedle thousands out of her.
骗局失败后 她便把目标转向了 这个可怜鬼的人寿保险
When that failed, she turned to that sucker's life insurance.
你一定拿到那张支票了吧
Tell me you've got it, the check.
不 -该死
No. -F-- Goddamn.
(玛门银行 米米威廉姆斯作品)
太好了
Yes!
马特...
Matt. Matt.
你做了对的事
You've done the right thing.
我们去把尸体挖出来吧
Let's get that body up.
好
Okay.
面试非常顺利
That went really well though.
你知道我还要见其他人 但是...
And you know I have other people to see, but--
是 但我晋级“决赛”了 -是的
Yeah. But I'm through to judges' houses? -Oh, yeah.
好样的
Well done.
好
Okay.
听起来你成功了
Sounds like you nailed it.
我不知道
I don't know.
嘿...没关系...你能行的
Hey, hey, hey. It's fine. You've got this.
是吗 -是
Yeah? -Yeah.
我真的希望如此 因为我没有备用计划
I bloody hope so because I have no plan B.
(杰拉德费舍尔公♥司♥)
甚至在约翰保罗决定去裸泳前 这个职位就是你的
That job was yours even before John Paul decided to go for a swim with no pants.
现在他毫无胜算了
Now he's got no chance.
他怎么样
How is he?
他没事 对 没事 -是吗
He's fine. Yeah. He's fine. -Yeah?
我还是不明白发生了什么
I still don't understand what happened.
我知道
I know.
你完全不知道吗
Do you have no idea?
不 我只是从格蕾丝那里听到的
Well, no. I mean, only what Grace said.
还有你 关键时刻的英雄 救了他的命
You know, and you, the hero of the hour, saving his life.
是 你本可以帮忙的
Yeah, well, you could've helped.
那简直像是拖着一个雕像穿过沼泽
You know, it was like dragging a statue through a swamp.
什么意思 -我本想朝你挥手的
How do you mean? -Well, I would've waved to you,
但我忙着救你的妹夫呢
but my hands were full with your brother-in-law.
我还以为也许是某种奇怪的家族浸礼或...
I thought it might be some weird family baptism or so--
直到你逃离现场
Till you fled the scene.
是这样 事实上
Well, I mean, as a matter of fact,
我是去找你的
I was there to see you.
因为我想找人陪我喝酒
You know, 'cause I wanted a drinking partner,
然后我看到了你的性感船友
and then I saw your hot shipmate,
所以我在你强迫我玩三人行之前就走了
so I left before you forced me into a threesome.
好吧
Right.
但你能别对别人说我当时在场吗
But, can you keep it to yourself that I was there?
因为如果JP发现了 他会...
Just because if JP finds out, you know, he'll be--
他会因为我看到他那个样子而抓狂
He'll freak out that I saw him in that kind of state, you know?
疯疯癫癫 光着屁♥股♥
Eyes rolling, balls out.
对 没错
Yeah. Exactly.
所以请保密好吗
So just keep it to yourself?
好 -好的
Okay. -Okay.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
能谈谈吗
Can I have a word?
好 当然
Yeah. Of course.
我应该谢谢你
I should thank you.
没什么 不要紧 你还好吗
Yeah, it's fine. It's okay. Are you okay?
很好...我是说...
Yeah. Yes. Yeah, I'm-- I mean...
我一定是滑倒了
I must've tripped.
我好像撞到了头
I banged my head, I think.
你当时状态不好 对
You were in a state. Yeah.
是 还有...
Yeah. And...
你没有告诉任何人吧
You haven't said anything to anybody, have you?
这不关我事
It's none of my business.
那你有没有看到些什么
And did you see anything?
JP
JP.
祝你好运
Good luck.
据说伊娃面试表现极好
Apparently, Eva smashed it in there.
(没穿裤子)
我能看电视吗 -当然
Can I watch TV? -Course.
我在看的电视剧讲一个韩国女孩
I'm watching this thing about a Korean girl
她发现男朋友和她哥哥上♥床♥ 然后就把男友杀了
who kills her boyfriend after she finds out that he slept with her brother.
你看过吗
Have you seen it?
姑娘 这我可太熟悉了
Girl, I wrote it.
你去开电视 我来拿零食 如何
You sort that. I'll get the snacks. Sound good?
好
Yeah.
依我看 我们需要多元化
Well, as I see it, we need to diversify
来确保稳定的收入和增长
to ensure a stable flow of income and growth.
(总经理 杰拉德费舍尔)
你显然是有备而来 -对 准备得非常充分
Well, you've clearly done your homework. -Yes, and everybody else's.
确实
Indeed.
我有点草率了 但是我得说
It's a bit indiscreet of me, but have to say
我对你和伊娃在面试中的表现都太满意了
I'm more than happy with yours and Eva's performances in interview.
真的很令人印象深刻
It's really very impressive.
好啊...
Good. Good.
而你们是一家人
And you're family.
所以这是双赢 对吧
So, it's a win-win, isn't it?
确实 没错
It is. Yeah, well.
无论谁获得升职都不是外人
Whoever gets the job, it keeps it in the family.
是的 而且她是位优秀的女性
Exactly. And, I mean, she is an amazing woman,
我这么说不仅是因为忠于家人
and that isn't just family loyalty.
她一直是激励我的动力
She never ceases to inspire me.
她经历的一切 她克服的所有困难 还有...
Everything she's been through, all she's overcome, and--
她父母双亡
The death of her parents?
对 有这个 还有 她那次崩溃
Yes, that and her breakdown.
她那次休假
The sabbatical she took.
所有人都知道她喜欢喝酒 但当年的情况...
Everybody knows that she likes a drink, but back then it was...
但她现在似乎控制住了酒瘾
But she seems to be in control of it.
这可不容易 我母亲为此苦苦挣扎多年
That's not easy. My mother struggled for years.
是 也许酒瘾根本就控制不了呢
Yeah, well, I mean, if that is something you can actually ever have under control,
你应该比我更清楚
you probably know better than I do.
很不幸
Unfortunately.
我相信她现在很好
I'm sure she's fine.
好
Grand.
(刚想起来 他在衣橱里撒尿了)
(你找到喷雾剂后能清理一下吗 )
太好了
Perfect.
肮脏的混♥蛋♥
Filthy bastard.
你在这里干什么 -我在搞卫生
What are you doing in here? -I was just tidying up.
我想格蕾丝已经够忙的了 所以...
I figured Grace had enough on her plate, so...
全搞定了 你怎么样
All done. How are you doing?
气色不错
You look great.
你是不是把什么东西放进口袋了
Did you just put something in your pocket?
我问你的口袋里放着什么 -没什么
I asked you what's in your pocket. -Nothing.
你在藏什么东西 -没有
Well, you're hiding something. -I'm not.
你到底拿走什么了
What the hell did you take?
还给我 -我...
Give it back here. -I--
给我 -放手
Give it to me! -Get off!
爸爸
Dad!
我没事 你♥爸♥爸只是有点压力
I'm okay. Your dad's just a bit stressed.
有任何需要就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
You need anything, you call me, okay?
该死的
Fuck.
抱歉 -你为什么那么做
I'm sorry. -Why did you do that?
她只是来帮忙的
She's only helping.
胡扯 -什么
Rubbish. -What?
听着 宝贝
Look... sweetheart.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表