剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
-你真是善心人 -是 我很在乎毛驴
- Oh, you have a big heart. - Yeah, I care a lot about donkeys.
你周末有什么安排
What are you up to for the weekend?
我就坐在沙发上 看真实犯罪纪录片
Oh, I'm just sitting on my sofa watching, true crime documentaries.
可能是有关纳粹的
Nazis, probably.
-你呢 -一样
- You? - Same.
行了 我才不信呢
Yeah, I don't believe that for a second.
拜托
Oh, come on.
是绿色 2-1-6
Oh, it's green, 2-1-6.
绿色彩票 2-1-6
Green ticket, 2-1-6.
-该死的 -你中奖了
- Shit. - You got it?
是我
It's me.
-好 中奖者在此 -不
- Yeah, we have a winner. - No.
周末有小玩具了 不过我相信你并不需要
Something for the weekend. Not that you'll need it, I'm sure.
-非常感谢 -好好玩吧
- Thank you so much. - Enjoy.
他们怎么知道
How did they know?
如果是一位男士送出的话 能想象吗
If a man did that, can you imagine?
听着 我们应该找时间去喝一杯
Listen, we should go for a drink sometime.
在你不看纳粹纪录片的时候
When you're not watching Nazis.
什么
Huh?
-喝一杯 酒 玻璃杯的 -抱歉 好啊…
- A drink? Liquid alcohol? Glass container? - Sorry? Yes, yeah.
好 那会很…我很乐意
Yeah, that would be-- I'd like that.
-那会很…好的 给我打电♥话♥吧 对 -好
- That'd be-- Yeah, give me a call, okay. - Okay.
伊娃 你搞什么
What the fuck, Eva?
该死 抱歉…
Oh, shit! Sorry! Sorry.
抱歉 天啊 我好像刚刚被人约了
Sorry. God, I think I just got asked out.
我还赢了一根自♥慰♥棒
Oh, and I won a dildo.
米娜 我是贝卡
Minna. It's Becka.
米娜 你在吗
Hello? Minna?
请进…
Oh, come in. Come in.
我没脱丁字裤
I left my G-string on.
穿反了 但是很有型
It's on backwards, but great stuff.
我在和一个叫卡勒姆的男人交往
I'm seeing this lad called Callum.
我不想惊吓到你 但我只是为了有个炮♥友♥
I don't want to shock you, but I'm just in it for the sex.
我和乔治就是这么开始的
That's how George and I began.
他当时只想要上♥床♥ 但后来看到了我的其他品质
He only wanted one thing, but then he saw what else I had.
你真幽默 你真是约翰保罗的妈妈
You're gas. Are you sure you're John Paul's ma?
没有 我觉得他们把孩子给我们之前 先在醋里泡过了
Nah. I think they dipped him in vinegar before they handed him over.
抱歉 不过全部按♥摩♥结束了
Sorry. All done now, anyway.
这些都是乔治的收藏品 他是我老公
George collected all this. George is my hubby.
他应该很快就回家了
He should be home soon.
乔治是怎么追到你这么个大美女的
So how did George manage to land a beautiful girl like you?
他朝我扔了一只死鸟
He threw a dead bird at me.
是吗 有意思
Oh, really? That's interesting.
引起了我的注意
It got my attention.
奇怪
Strange.
爱情是会让人做出奇怪的事
Love makes you do strange things.
否则为什么要用手指捅别人屁♥眼♥呢
Why stick a finger up someone's asshole?
他配不上你
Well, he didn't deserve you.
男人都是混♥蛋♥ 对吗
They're all bastards, right?
不 亲爱的 不是的
No, dear. They are not.
但他就这么走了 他离开了你
But he just walked out on you. I mean he just left you.
不 不是那样的 他很快就会回来
No, that is not the story. He will be back very soon.
嗨
Hey.
看 布兰纳德有一座充气城♥堡♥
Oh, look, Blanaid has a bouncy castle.
厄休拉 你没带篮子来 厄休拉
You didn't bring the basket, Ursula. Ursula?
-好好玩吧 -拜 爸
- Enjoy kids. - Bye, Dad!
我会给你拿一桶蛋来
I'll bring you a bucket of eggs.
-你进来吗 -不了
- You're not coming in? - No.
复活节的兔子就交给你和姐♥妹♥们♥了 JP
I'll leave the Easter Bunny to you and the girls, JP.
得把老婆哄开心 否则天知道会发生什么坏事呢
Got to keep the wife happy. God knows what could happen otherwise.
我懂 不过这位可真难哄
Oh, I hear you. Very hard to keep this one happy, though.
我打赌她一定值得哄
Bet she's worth it.
-回头见 -回见
- See you later. - Later.
拜拜
See you.
你和你的炮♥友♥断了吗
Is it finished with your fuck buddy?
厄休 快来
Urs. Come on.
-好 来了 -快断掉
- Yeah, coming. - End it.
否则我就告诉多纳尔 我发誓 我是认真的
Or I'll tell Donal. I swear, I mean it.
结束了 好吗
It's over, okay?
已经断了
It's finished.
那样的话 你进去吧
Well, in that case, in you go.
你好啊
Hello, you.
奥斯卡 到老爸这里来
Come to daddy, Oscar.
你好啊
Hello.
你们还有别的事吗
Anything else I can help you with?
还真有
Yeah, actually.
你的姐夫因为车祸申请了理赔
Your brother-in-law claimed for a car accident
车祸是四个月前发生在马克酒店的
at the Marker Hotel about four months ago.
如果我没弄错 你也卷入了那场事故
If I'm not mistaken, you were involved in that accident too.
是 没错
Yes. Yes, I was.
其实只是个小剐蹭
It was just a little ding-a-ling, really.
你们俩都在那家酒店做什么
What were you both doing at the hotel?
这个嘛…
Well…
我当时在和一位老朋友吃午饭 而…
I was having lunch with an old friend and--
我不知道…JP在那里做什么
Well, I don't know what-- I don't know what JP was doing.
那位老朋友是谁
And who was the old friend?
这大概不关你们的事吧
It's probably none of your business.
我知道 抱歉
I know. Sorry.
只是我在预定簿上没有看到你的名字
I didn't see your name in the reservations book, is all.
因为我没有预定
That's because I didn't make a reservation.
我是散客
I just walked in.
不做提前计划总是更有意思
Always more fun not to plan.
我也一样
I'm the same.
不过这常常会导致失望
Although, it can often lead to disappointment.
我今天还很忙 如果你们还有其他需要…
I have a lot to be getting on with today, so if there's anything else you need--
是 我能用一下洗手间吗
Yes. May I use the little boy's room quickly?
上楼后左手边第二间
Top of the stairs, second door on the left.
马桶冲没冲过就要看运气了
Potluck whether it's been flushed or not.
你好
Hello.
-嗨 -没问题
- Hey. -No problem.
怎么了 你为什么这么奇怪
What? Why are you talking funny?
-好的 -保险公♥司♥的讨厌鬼
- Okay. -The insurance twats?
-对 一切…都很好 -我说下一个就是你吧
- Yeah, it's all-- It's all great. -I told you you'd be next.
-该死 他们还没走吗 -一切都好
- Oh, shit. Are they still there? -It's all great.
-别…慌 因为…好 -我…回头再打给你
-Don't-- Don't panic because-- Yeah. - I'll-- I'll call you later.
喂 见鬼
Hello. Oh, shit.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
-什么 -没什么
- Sorry? - Nothing.
他可算完事了
There he is now.
-我们就不打扰了 -很好
- We'll be out of your hair. - Good stuff.
是
Yeah.
是这样
You know what?
我一直在想到底要不要问 但我怕如果不问
I've been debating whether to ask this, but I'm worried if I don't,
我只会…之后生自己的气
I'll just be all… irked at myself later.
你之前是否有婚外情
Were you having an affair?
和你的姐夫
With your brother-in-law?
什么
What?
你怎么会问这种问题
Why would you ask something like that?
就是…有点怀疑
Just, you know-- Just a hunch.
白天一起在一家酒店 我知道你说过…
Being at a hotel together during the day, and I know you said--
我没有和约翰保罗搞婚外情 根本不可能
I was not having an affair with John Paul. No chance on this earth.
光是提到和那个人有任何亲密关系就…
The very suggestion of anything intimate with that man is just--
天啊
Christ!
-你们好 -嗨
- Oh, hello. - Hi.
嗨
Hey.
这两位先生是…
These gentlemen are, just--
他们在处理约翰保罗…格蕾丝的保单
They're handling John Paul-- Grace's insurance policy.
是 幸会
Right. Good to meet you.
我们就不打扰了
We'll leave you to it.
她不喜欢她的姐夫
She did not like her brother-in-law.
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表