剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
因为她接受不了
Because she wouldn't be able to handle it.
能不能走快点
Could we speed it up?
走得太慢 我连心跳都要停止了
I mean, my heart has stopped from going so slow.
什么 我以为我们在漫步
What? I thought we were going on a stroll.
我以为这是漫步 比比
I thought it was a stroll. Bibi.
快点 懒鬼 我们要迟到了
Come on, you lazy bitch. We'll be late!
我去开车了
Gonna get the car.
这样 每个治疗师会有一个学员跟着
So, each therapist will be shadowed by a trainee
学员基本上是在支付该治疗师的工资
that will essentially be paying that therapist's wage,
通过他们的培训费
through their training fees.
刚刚出炉的 抱歉
Fresh out of the oven. Sorry.
我都想好了 而且我们会敲定一个利率
I've worked it all out and we'd agree to a rate of interest.
大概比银行的低一些
Beat the bank sort of thing.
下面的那些里面有杏仁
The ones on the bottom have apricots in them.
我们在工作呢 亲爱的 -谢谢 格蕾丝
Thanks, Grace. -We are working here, love.
谢谢 -抱歉
Thank you. -Sorry.
我要借的钱其实不多
So, my financial ask is actually very modest,
尤其是在那样的地点租那样一个空间
especially for a space like that in a location like that.
你终于要长大了
So you're finally growing up.
是 我知道所有人都觉得我是家里的废物
Yeah. Well, I know that everybody thinks that I'm the family screwup,
但我要创业了 而且我的网站几乎都能上线了
but I'm doing it. And I've got a website that's almost ready to go.
我得到的评价全都非常好
And all of my reviews are so good.
大部分都很好
Well, they're mainly good.
而且我有时间帮你妈按♥摩♥ -什么
And I had time to help your mom. -What?
对 一点不麻烦 她的胯部真的好转了
Yeah. It's no trouble. Her hip's actually improving.
但我们有专业人士
But we've got a professional on call.
我很乐意帮忙 -你得专注于自己的业务
Well, it's a pleasure to help. -You need to focus on your premises.
你会很忙的
You're going to be busy.
你是说... -那句话怎么说的
Are you saying-- -What is that quote?
“既然你有理想 那就要有鸿鹄之志”
"As long as you're going to be thinking anyway, think big."
你有鸿鹄之志吗 -有的 那么...
Are you thinking big? -Yes! So...
怎么 -你加入吗
So? -Are you in?
我愿意 是的 你知道 -太好了
I'm on board. Yeah, you know. -That is so good.
太令人兴奋了
This is so exciting.
好耶
Yay!
天啊 好可爱 快来 -我们知道你们一定是一对
Oh, my God. Cute. Quick! -We knew you had to be together.
看看她们送了我什么
Look what they brought me.
瞧瞧你
Look at you!
是所有姨妈一起送的 我们觉得
She's from all her aunties. We just thought,
奥斯卡出事后... -等等
after what happened with Oscar-- -Hang on a second.
要是也问了我就好了 -你们不能就这么来...
It'd be nice to be asked. -You can't just come wal--
猫很好养的 JP 它们自己照顾自己
Cats are a walk in the park, JP. They look after themselves.
约翰 我们能养吗 求求了 -看它的爪子
Can we, John, please? Look at his paws.
爸爸 求求你了 -你养吧
Please, Daddy. Please? -You can keep him.
好可爱
You're so cute.
谢谢爸爸 -嘿
Thanks, Dad. -Hey!
谢谢比比和伊娃姨妈
Thanks, Auntie Eva and Bibi.
还有贝卡姨妈
And Auntie Becka.
我终于可以去跑步了
I'm off for my run, finally.
永远不要和老年人一起锻炼
Never exercise with the elderly.
嘿 说话小心点
Oi! Watch it.
拜拜
Bye.
我回头再跟你一叙 -谢谢 亲爱的
I'll catch up with you soon. -Thanks, darling.
我要叫它哈里 以哈里斯泰尔斯命名
I'm gonna call him Harry after Harry Styles.
来吧 到新家里来
Come on. Come on in to your new home.
对了 来吧 哈里
Yeah. Come on, Harry.
你的小妹刚才在屋里 跪着向我要钱
Your youngest sister was in there, on her knees, begging me for money.
同时你在外面把钱挥霍在 没人要求你买♥♥的小猫上
Meanwhile, you're out here, splashing cash on kittens nobody's asked for.
小猫才花了9欧元
Kitten cost nine euro.
伊娃 我们工作竞猜上见
See you at the work quiz, Eva.
我等不及了呢
Cannot wait.
如果你希望杰拉德拿你当回事 你就要认真对待小测验
Take it seriously if you want Gerald to take you seriously.
至少为了升职 和我公平地较量一场 好吗
At least give me a fair fight for the promotion, will you?
傻♥逼♥
Cock.
别管了
Leave it.
又是JP打来的 天啊
JP again. Jesus.
他想干什么 -不知道
What does he want? -Don't know,
但我知道我今晚没时间理会他那些破事
but I know I have no time for his shite tonight.
好了 明早见
All right. See you in the morning.
拜拜 孩子们 -拜拜
Bye, kids. -Bye.
爱你们 -也爱你
Love you. -Love you too.
好 那么...
Okay, so...
我是罗杰
It's Roger.
老天啊
For God's sake.
希望你不介意 我绕到这边来 因为...我想...
Hope you don't mind me coming around this way. It was-- I guess--
我觉得JP没听见我敲门
I don't think JP heard me knocking the door.
气味真冲 -蛏子
That stinks. -Razor clams.
这个名字不太好听 但我希望你喜欢吃
Not the prettiest name in the world, but I hope you enjoy them.
你太好了 罗杰
You're very good, Roger.
贝卡 告诉他你的消息
Becka, tell him your news.
我要开一间按♥摩♥房♥ -恭喜
I'm opening a massage studio. -Congratulations.
其实 你可以让格蕾丝当前台 因为她特别有风度
Tell you what? You could have Gracie front the house with her lovely manners.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
我们正在和罗杰讲你投资的事
We're just telling Roger about your investment.
格蕾丝 这主意其实不错
It's actually not a bad idea, Grace.
我很多年没工作过了 我都不知道术语
I haven't worked anywhere in yonks. I wouldn't know the jargon.
没有术语
There's no jargon.
只是迎接客人和管理预约而已
Just welcome the people. Manage the appointments.
你会很了不起的 格蕾丝 就像《奇异恩典》
You'd be amazing, Grace. Amazing Grace.
像那首歌♥
Like the song.
我不知道
I don't know.
约翰保罗 你觉得呢
What do you think, John Paul?
格蕾丝负责管理我们家
Grace runs our home.
对 我就不打扰你们了
Right. Well, I'll leave yous lads to it.
我要去和我那个小教会团体去过周末活动
I'm heading off for a residential weekend with my wee church group.
祝你开心
Have fun.
谢谢 -谢谢你的蛏子 罗杰
Thank you. -Thanks for the razors, Roger.
不客气
Sure.
(罗杰马尔敦教会团体)
(欢迎来到集中与光明青年教会团体)
(罗杰)
(访客 创建账号♥)
(姓名:奥斯卡 年龄:十)
(我叫奥斯卡)
(你好 奥斯卡 欢迎 我是罗杰)
我从图书馆弄来一本医学期刊
I got a medical journal from the library,
据说如果你切断主动脉 就会在90秒内死亡 所以...
and apparently, if you cut the aorta, you'll be done within 90 seconds, so--
天啊 比比 我不想听对某人割喉的细节
Jesus Christ, Bibi. I don't wanna hear the ins and outs of garroting someone.
为什么 因为这不会发生了 好吗
Why? Because it's not happening, okay?
之前那是个疯狂的瞬间 好吧 是两个
It was one moment of madness. Two moments of madness.
然后就这样了 结束了 完了
And that's it. It's over. It's done.
厄休 对吧
Right, Urs?
厄休
Urs?
我说约翰保罗这件事...
I was just saying this whole thing with John Paul, it--
老天啊 别说他的事了
Jesus Christ! Just stop talking about him.
我不想再听到他的名字了 行吗
I don't wanna hear his name anymore, all right?
我不敢相信自己是 谋杀未遂凶案的同谋 这是为了什么
And I can't believe I'm an accomplice to an attempted murder, and for what?
为了你的简历 -滚开 比比
Your CV. -Oh, fuck off, Bibi.
我们来用传统方法吧 伙计们
Let's take it back to the old-school, lads!
你们已经开始了 我不知道我们有聚会
You've already started. Didn't know we were meeting up.
真无礼 -不 不是的
Rude. -Oh, no. It's not like that.
比比只是在等诺拉 而厄休在...
Bibi was just waiting for Nora, and Urs is--
我想听听你们选油漆的意见 因为...
Well, I wanted your opinion on paint swatches because...
我刚刚签了按♥摩♥房♥的租约
I just signed the lease on my studio!
听见了吗 -是 所以JP给你贷款了
Hello? -Right. So JP's given you the loan?
对 他相信我能创业成功
Yeah. He believes I can do this.
那去和他讨论油漆的事吧
Well, go talk paint with him then.
知道吗 我现在很困惑 为什么我从JP那里得到的支持比你们多
You know what? I'm confused as to why I'm getting more support from JP than you lot.
你们对我没信心吗 -我们有...
Do you not believe in me? -Yeah, we do--
那这是怎么回事
Then what's this?
偷偷聚会找乐子不带我
Secret craic without me?
偷偷给布兰纳德买♥♥小猫
Buying Blanaid sneaky kittens?
我们只是担心 你从他那里拿得太多了 明白吗
We're just concerned that you're taking too much from him, okay?
因为他可能非常...
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表