剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
I mean, if he's gonna lie about Minna, then I'll tell the truth about George.
就算我一起完蛋 我也要让他伏法
I'll take him down even if I go down too.
不行 因为你完蛋的话 我们就全完了
No, because if you go down, we all go down.
别说了 厄休拉
Shut up, Ursula!
我们必须赶在他转移尸体前进到房♥子里
We need to get in there before he moves his body.
然后做什么呢 -我不知道 拍照片
And do what? -I don't know! Photograph it!
那然后呢 我们不能报♥警♥
And then what? We can't go to the police.
贝卡 这你是明白的 不是吗
You do get that, don't you, Becka?
我不想听她说话
I don't want to hear her.
拜托
Just, please.
好了 我们有照片总比没有强
Okay. Better we have a photograph than no photograph.
不 -这样我们手里总有些东西
No. -Just so we have something
在需要的时候可以用来针对他
to use against him if we need it.
不行 这太冒险了
No, it's too risky.
不管你们去不去 我都要去
Well, I'm going over there with or without you lot.
不 我和你一起去 好吗
No, I'll come with you. Okay?
怎么回事 他哪去了
What the hell? Where is he?
我不敢相信竟然会这样
I can't believe this is happening.
贝卡
Becka.
我得离开这里
I need to get out of here.
好
Okay.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我们只是... -我想看看...
We were just-- -I wanted to see the--
看什么
See what?
我们只是...贝卡以为 她把一些按♥摩♥器械落在这了 所以我们...
We were just-- Becka thought she left some massage equipment here, so we--
什么 在冷藏室吗
What? In the freezer room?
我们没进冷藏室 我们正要走 抱歉
We didn't go into any freezer room. We were just going. Sorry.
贝卡 我知道你昨晚来过这里
Becka, I know you were here last night.
你给她的鼻子穿洞了
You pierced her nose.
我把鼻钉拿掉了 因为这让她看起来很下♥贱♥
I took it out 'cause it made her look cheap.
请节哀
Sorry for your loss.
他知道 他一定知道
He knows. He bloody knows.
我们还能是为了什么去地下室
What else would we be doing down there?
他知道我们知道乔治的事 -我不在乎他是否知道
He knows we know about George. -I don't care if he knows.
我在乎的是米娜死了
I care that Minna is dead.
我在乎这是我造成的 -是我们造成的
I care that I did it. -Yeah, we did it.
你根本不知情
You didn't even know about it.
是我发起的 我们都有罪
I started this. We are all guilty.
该死 他知不知道这个 我是说他是否知道我们...
Oh, shit. Does he know that? I mean, does he know that we--
别提他了
Stop talking about him.
我心痛欲裂 伊娃
My heart is gonna break, Eva.
抱歉 我很遗憾
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾 贝卡
Sorry, Becka.
贝卡
Becka.
贝卡
Becka!
你彻底人间消失了
You totally went off radar.
你没告诉我你们把JP的尸体挖出来了
You didn't tell me you dug up JP's body.
跟我说实话吧 因为我哥哥快疯了
So tell me the truth because my brother is losing his mind.
真是意外 马特 我不在乎你哥哥怎么样
Funny enough, Matt, I don't care about your brother.
我在乎我姐姐
I care about my sister.
你们不打算赔付她应得的金额 为什么
You're not paying her what she's due. Why's that?
JP下海游泳那晚你也在码头
You were at the marina the night JP took a dip.
加布里埃尔看见你和伊娃一起
Gabriel saw you with Eva.
是 我们在开车兜风或者瞎逛 我当时醉得很厉害
Yeah, we were out driving or messing. I was pissed.
我要求伊娃带我去加布里埃尔的船 我本想着我们可以在船上喝一杯
I made Eva take me to Gabriel's boat. I thought we could have a drink on board.
所以你没看见JP的车
So, you didn't see JP's car?
我们没注意到有车 我们在看船
We didn't notice any cars. We were looking at the boats.
你为什么问这个
Why are you asking?
还有和米娜之间虚伪的友谊 又是怎么回事
And this bullshit friendship with Minna. What was that about?
那不是虚伪的友谊
It wasn't a bullshit friendship.
我看见她开给你的支票了 贝卡
I saw the check she made out to you, Becka.
那张古董支票
The antique check?
你有没有注意到支票没有兑现
Did you notice it wasn't cashed?
你一定完全不懂
You wouldn't understand anything about that
因为你和你哥哥脑子里只有钱
because all you and your brother can think about is money.
你还好意思说 你很乐意 从自己厌恶的人那里接受投资
Coming from the woman who was happy to take a handout from a man she hated.
根本不是...
That's not what--
那么她在约翰保罗之前几周去世 只是个巧合...
Was it a coincidence she died a few weeks before John Paul--
对 就是该死的巧合 -你真虚伪 贝卡
Yes, it was a fucking coincidence! -You're a hypocrite, Becka!
而且你利用别人
And you use people.
你发现机会于是利用了米娜 你现在也在利用我
You saw Minna and took an opportunity. You're doing the same with me.
你才虚伪 你假装喜欢我
You're the hypocrite! You pretended to like me.
米娜是我的朋友 我很想念她 -住手 贝卡
Minna was my friend, and I miss her! -Stop, Becka.
我很想她 -住手
I miss her! -Stop.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
(克拉芬父子公♥司♥)
(托马斯来电)
嗨 一切都好吗
Hey. Is everything okay?
是
Yeah.
你在哪
Where are you?
你和她在一起
You're with her.
对 -你是个傻瓜 她在骗你
Yeah. -You're a fool. She's lying to you.
她们在威克洛杀了他 我无法证明 但我知道就是她们干的
They killed him in Wicklow. I can't prove it, but I know they did it.
有人想依偎一会儿吗
Someone want a little cuddle?
汤姆
Tom?
你必须赔付 是因为这个吗
You have to pay out? Is that what this is?
好吧 那么...我们就破产吧
Okay, so... we're bankrupt.
至少这件事能结束 过去了
Well, at least it's done. Over.
我一直这么努力
I've been trying so hard.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我在乎你和生下这个宝宝
I care about you and having this baby.
听着 过来
Look, come here.
我们可以在哈维诺曼百货商场 后面的纸箱子里住
We can live in a box out the back of a Harvey Norman.
只要有你们俩 我才不在乎呢
I don't give a shit as long as I have you both.
马特爱上了那个加维家的小妹
Matt's in love with the Garvey girl.
我跟你说过了
Well, I told you that.
我想见见这几个加维姐妹
I'd like a face-to-face with those Garveys.
她是什么样的人
What is she like?
除了是谋杀帮凶这一点
Aside from being an accomplice to murder?
不知道 身材不错吧
I don't know. Fit?
事情没这么简单 对不对
There's something else, isn't there?
如果我们无法支付威廉姆斯的索赔 就会遭到调查
If we can't pay the Williams claim, there will be an investigation.
是 然后呢 -然后...
Right. And? -And...
他们会发现一个烂摊子
well, they'll find a mess.
什么样的烂摊子 -诈骗性质的烂摊子
What kind of mess? -A fraudulent mess.
威廉姆斯的案子根本就没处理 没有买♥♥保险
The Williams case was never processed. There was no cover.
爸爸拿走了每月的保险费 挥霍掉了
Dad just took the monthly payments, and he spent them.
如果有调查的话
If there's an investigation,
他们会发现这一点 以及其他所有的保单
they'll find that and all the other policies
都没有书面上的价值
that weren't worth the paper they were written on.
他侵吞客户资产多年 我帮他掩盖罪行
He embezzled his clients for years, and I've helped to cover it up.
托马斯 你是说你可能进监狱
Are you talking jail time, Thomas?
请节哀 -别把他的注意力吸引过来 伊娃
Sorry for your loss. -Don't bring him on us, Eva.
来
Come here.
可怜的小家伙
Poor little thing.
(今天没心情面对混♥蛋♥ 抱歉 亲亲)
厄休不来了
Urs isn't coming.
为什么 这多有意思啊
Why? It's so much fun.
米娜一定不喜欢这样
Minna would've hated this.
她应拥有一场像样的葬礼
She deserved a proper send-off.
对 没有酒精饮料的
Yeah. A dry funeral.
我每次见到她 她都是半醉半醒的
She was always half-pissed every time I saw her.
她有老年痴呆症 比比
She had dementia, Bibi.
不 我是说除了这个之外
No, I mean on top of that.
这是她的最爱 如果没人愿意 那我来敬她
This was her favorite. I'll drink to her if no one else will.
借酒消愁是没用的 亲爱的
That's not gonna help, honey.
你说这话还真是讽刺
That is rich coming from you.
我得躲开她一会儿
I need a breather from her.
盯着点她 别让她做蠢事
Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid.
怎么回事 -不重要
What happened? -Doesn't matter.
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表