剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
是 我忘了你有多喜欢射击
Yeah, I forgot how much you like shooting things.
没错
I do.
你想不想来游个泳 -对 我们等你
Do you wanna come for a dip? -Yeah, we'll wait for you.
我去不了
I can't.
我得提前做午饭 但我们很快就能再联♥系♥的 是吧
I need to get ahead on lunch. But we'll speak soon though, yeah?
好 拜拜 -拜拜
Okay, bye. -Bye.
拜拜 -比比...为什么啊
Bye-bye. -Why, Bibi? Bibi!
嗨 布兰纳德 你干什么呢 -只是在做安排
Hey, Blanaid. What you doing? -Just making plans.
是吗 有什么令人兴...
Yeah? Anything exci...
我去那里找你 但是我没来的时候先别开始
I'll meet you there, but don't do something without me.
先问问看你老妈怎么说
Ask first. See what your mam says.
你想在玩漆弹时杀了他 这个主意太疯狂了
You wanna kill him at paintball? It's a crazy idea.
我们来讨论一下
Well, let's just talk about it.
漆弹打在某些部位是很危险的
Those things are fecking dangerous if you hit the right place.
这是完美的掩护 而我的枪法很准
It's the perfect cover. And my aim is gold.
如果我们打到他的喉咙里呢
What if we shoot him in the back of the throat?
好啊 我们叫他张嘴说“啊”就行了
Yeah. Let's just ask him to open his mouth and say...
那就打太阳穴
In the temple, then.
给他留下个淤青没用啊 这我用拳头就能做到
You don't want to bruise the man. I can do that with my fist.
打他头上那个诡异的小洞
In his creepy little head hole.
对 车祸留下的那个
Yeah! The one from the car crash.
他的囟门 -请别说那是他的囟门
His fontanel. -Oh, please don't call it his fontanel.
我会把他想象成一个婴儿
It makes me picture him as a baby.
我真的看过他婴儿时的照片 他连那时都是个混♥蛋♥
I've actually seen pictures of him as a baby, and he was a prick even then.
他喜欢把青蛙淹死 -什么
He liked drowning frogs. -What?
对 米娜以前会给他穿女孩的衣服
Yeah. Minna used to dress him up in girls' clothes.
穿他已故姐姐的衣服
In his dead sister's clothes.
老天啊
Jesus God.
你能利用工作之便拿到X光片吗
Do you think you could get X-rays from work?
那可不容易
It won't be easy.
好东西都来之不易 姑娘
Nothing worthwhile comes easy, girleen.
你说得好啊 老爸
Excuse me, Dad.
我们有两周时间 你能弄到吗
We've got two weeks. Can you get them?
能
Yeah.
他脑袋上的洞好像在脑后的这一带
I think his head hole is somewhere here, at the back.
所以如果我们走运 洞不会被他的面罩盖住
So if the fates are with us, it won't be covered by his mask.
如果盖着 我们可以用痒痒粉 那他一定会摘掉面罩
If it is, we could use itching powder. So he has to take it off.
天啊 你一提到痒痒粉 我们的对话就谈不下去了
Jesus. The minute you bring itching powder into the conversation, it's game over.
我不知道 可以当成“贝”用计划 贝卡宝贝的贝
I don't know. It could be our plan B. "B" for Baby Becka.
是贝卡最厉害的“贝” -天啊
"B" for Bitch-face Bibi. -Oh, my God.
贝卡 我比你力气大 -比比...
Becka! I'm stronger than you. -Bibi! Bibi!
我比你大 我更强 -青蛙该怎么淹死啊
I'm older. I'm stronger. -How do you drown a frog?
泡在牛奶里
In milk.
不 比比 住手
No, Bibi. No.
(丽塔 斯坦利 伊丽莎白 罗杰 安妮塔 艾米莉)
(嗨 罗杰 我是奥斯卡)
我的老...那...
Sweet mother of-- That--
(欢迎来到集中与光明青年教会团体)
(嗨 奥斯卡 希望你很好)
(不好 我的小鸡鸡总是变得又大又紫 我该怎么办 )
(这很正常 我之前说过了 去问你♥爸♥爸)
(你当我爸爸好吗 )
什么
What?
(你可以教我关于小鸡鸡的事)
该死的
Fuck.
老妈 我要你给我做办公室的生日蛋糕
Mammy, I need you to make my office birthday cake.
杰拉德爱吃巧克力 而你做的巧克力蛋糕最好吃了
Gerald loves chocolate, and you do the best chocolate cakes.
你星期五应该请假庆生
You should take Friday off for your birthday.
老妈 我不是十岁小孩
Mammy, I'm not ten.
我想我们可以一起做点什么
I thought we could do something.
金融主管不会因为生日请假的
A financial director does not take time off for his birthday.
不过你必须今天就做好
You will have to make it today though,
因为杰拉德在这周里只有明天来公♥司♥
'cause tomorrow's the only day that Gerald's gonna be in this week.
那个什么在哪...谢谢
Where's the-- Thank you.
好 我之后就做
Okay. I'll do it after.
上完课做
After my class.
你想要什么样的巧克力蛋糕
What kind of chocolate cake would you like?
味道丰富的
The rich one.
去年你做的那个有...覆盆子的
The one you did last year with the-- with the raspberries,
还有那个...法语词怎么说的
and that-- French word?
甘纳许 杰拉德最喜欢甘纳许了
Ganache. Gerald loves the ganache.
我吃完午饭做 然后趁我上课的时候让它冷却
I'll make it after lunch and let it cool while I'm at my class.
什么课
What class?
我在上舞蹈课
I'm taking dancing classes.
就是...找点事做
You know, just to do something.
你真棒 妈妈
Good for you, Mum.
只是件小事
Well, it's just a small thing.
你只有时间做点小事
Well, that's all you have time for.
你可以学莉佐的风格
You can go full Lizzo on it.
我也许会买♥♥一件紧身衣
Might get myself a leotard.
放荡蹲起
Slut drops.
不了
No.
你这个跳蚤窝
You little flea sack.
(真格蕾丝号♥)
喜欢吗
You like that?
大家好 欢迎回来参加第二周 热闹非凡的非洲凯利舞会
Hello, everybody. Welcome back to the second week of Afro-Ceilidh chaos.
这周我们迎来了一些新的帅哥 美女
We have some gorgeous new faces this week.
我们来解释一下热身运动 请好好围成一个圈 站开一些
So just to explain the warm-up, we're gonna form a lovely loose circle.
很好
Brilliant.
好 我们轮流到中间去
Great. And we're each gonna take a turn in the middle
用舞蹈来做自我介绍
to introduce ourselves through dance,
做完介绍的舞者来选下一位
and the outgoing dancer selects the incoming.
好
Okay.
好 来吧 各位 怎么舒服就怎么来
Okay. Come on, guys. Let's move however feels good.
来吧 下一位谁来 请吧 托比
Come on. Who's up next? Go, Toby.
好耶
Yay.
很好 跟着音乐跳
That's it. Go with the music.
祝你好运 好耶
Good luck. Yay.
来吧
Come on.
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't.
(非洲凯利舞会)
不
No.
你平常什么都不做 一做就出这种事
You don't do anything, and when you do, you do this.
小布 真抱歉 -不要
Bla. I'm so sorry. -No!
亲爱的 我非常抱...
Honey, I'm so--
别紧张...事故总是难免的
Go gentle, go gentle. Accidents happen.
天啊...
Oh, God. Oh, my goodness.
尤其是在加维姐妹开车的时候
Especially when you have a Garvey girl in the car.
妈妈 我恨你 -宝贝
I hate you, Mum. -Sweetheart.
你把它铲走吧 我来停车
You shovel him up while I park the car.
我们把它埋在奥斯卡旁边
We'll bury him next to Oscar. Okay?
骷髅头也能看起来自以为是吗
Can a skull look smug?
这就是他头上的洞
That's his head hole right there.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
等等
Hang on.
我一直没机会练习 因为我在家不能把这东西拿出来
Well, I haven't been able to practice, because I can't take this out at home.
别用这种表情面面相觑
Stop doing that. Looking at each other with those faces.
和我的眼睛无关 瞄准不需要两只眼睛
And it's not my eye. You don't need two eyes to aim.
关键在于站姿 握枪姿势和呼吸
It's all about the stance. The grip. Breath.
你有时间注意这么多要点吗 因为那天一定会很混乱
Will you have time to do all that? 'Cause it's gonna be very frantic on the day.
能让我先击中目标 你们再否定这个计划吗
Can I just hit it first before you start dismantling the plan?
没人否定这个计划 好吗 慢慢来
No one's dismantling the plan. Okay? Just take your time.
你会找回状态的 -对
It will come back. -Yeah.
我往前挪一点
I'm just gonna move a bit.
正中靶心
Bull's-eye!
不 神父 只是蹭了蹭 没进去
No, Father. There was no penetration.
是 我...
Yeah. I--
我认为我们得重新考虑一下了
I think we're gonna have to give it another thinkety-think.
因为击中目标是一回事
You know, because, I mean, hitting the target is one thing.
但如果连一点坑洼都打不出来...
But if it's not even leaving a dent...
真是个惊喜啊 我们用漆弹打不死他
What a surprise. We're not gonna paintball him to death.
我得上班了
I have to go to work.
我得去按♥摩♥房♥
And I have to go to my studio.
不 等等 我没有按♥摩♥房♥
Oh, no, wait. I don't have a studio.
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表