剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
Go on, Eva, love.
是这样 我的老板杰拉德…
So, Gerald, my boss--
也是我老板
And mine.
当然也是约翰保罗的老板
And John Paul's boss, of course.
他在找新的财务主管
He's looking for a new financial director,
经过深思熟虑 对于这次升职 我已经毛遂自荐了
and after a lot of thought, I've put myself up for the promotion.
-太好了 -是
- Brilliant. - Yeah.
了不起 真的
You're amazing. It's official.
-好样的 亲爱的 -太好了 厉害
- Well done, honey. - That's fantastic. Great.
-干得好 是你应得的 亲爱的 -天啊
- Nice one. You've earned it, love. - God.
等等…小心我的头
Wh-- mind my head!
请管管你的孩子好吗
Can you control your child, please?
管住你的脾气 JP
Control your temper, JP.
我的…
Oh, my--
老妈 我觉得我们该回家了
Mammy, I think it's time. We're heading home.
收拾东西吧
Get your stuff together.
布兰纳德 把礼物收拾好
Blanaid? Get your presents together.
我来…简单地…
I'll just-- Let's just-- You know.
别操心了
Don't worry about that.
-不 应该的 我想帮忙 -走吧
- No, we should. I want to. - Come on.
还没到9点呢
It's not even nine o'clock.
-我不是教你该怎么做 格蕾丝 -你就是
- I'm not telling you what to do, Grace. - Well, you are.
等等 不 我们只想要你说出自己的想法
Wait, no. We just want you to say what you want.
这是个为自己站出来的奇怪时间
The odd time to stand up for yourself, you know.
今天是圣诞前夕 我们如今都几乎见不到你
It's Christmas Eve. We barely get to see you anymore.
问不孕的人是不是怀孕了 真是个混♥蛋♥啊
What kind of a prick asks someone who can't have kids if she's pregnant?
开玩笑而已
It was a joke.
-我的天 -开玩笑的
- Oh, my God. - It was a fucking joke?
-表达得不对 -你什么时候才能醒醒啊
- It came out wrong-- - When are you gonna wake up?
你们什么时候能闭嘴
When are you gonna stop?
抱歉…
I'm sorry. I'm so--
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
-老妈 快点 走了 -来了
- Mammy, come on. Let's go. - Coming!
听着 我知道他不好相处 而且…
Look, I know he isn't easy and…
我知道你们认为他不是个好人
and I know you don't think he's a good man,
但他是个好丈夫 好父亲 而且他能给我幸福
but he's a good husband, he's a good father and he makes me happy.
你们就不能让我幸福吗
Can you not just let me be happy?
我们明天游泳时在四十英尺见
I will see you tomorrow at the Forty Foot for the swim.
行 好
Yeah. Okay.
会很开心的 对吧
And it'll be nice, right?
明天见
See you there.
疯丫头
Loony.
太棒了 真好
Fantastic. Great.
我发誓 如果他再多叫她一次“老妈”…
I swear to God if he calls her "Mammy" one more time…
老妈 我的大衣呢
Where's my coat, Mammy?
拜托 约翰 下个圣诞
Please, John… next Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Happy Christmas! - Happy Christmas.
你♥爸♥在家吗 圣诞节他还能在哪啊
Is your daddy home? Where else would he be on Christmas Day, says you.
-罗杰 圣诞快乐 -格蕾丝 圣诞快乐
- Happy Christmas, Roger. - Happy Christmas, Grace.
你真美
You look gorgeous.
-祝你圣诞快… -圣诞快乐
- Happy Christmas to-- - Happy Christmas.
一盒子牡蛎当头盘
Box of oysters for a starter.
如果你们有头盘或者已经定下头盘了
If you're having a starter or if you're already set for a starter,
这个当开胃菜也不错
it'll make a lovely amuse-bouche.
罗杰 你想得真周到
That's really thoughtful of you, Roger.
只是…牡蛎在外面放了多久
It is-- How long have they been sitting out?
没多久
No time.
是这样 我姐姐本来是要和我 一起吃午餐的 她很喜欢吃牡蛎
See, the sister was set to join me for lunch, and she loves an oyster,
但她从酒吧回家路上狠狠摔了一跤
but she had a nasty fall coming back from the pub.
所以来不了 而我又不吃牡蛎
So that's off the cards, and I don't eat them myself.
-不 那你就自己还是… -不 我们不要…不
- Oh, no. So, are you on your own, or-- - No, let's not-- no.
你真周到 圣诞快乐
Very thoughtful. Happy Christmas.
-你要驾船出去… -我不驾船出去 不
- Are you taking the boat out-- - I'm not taking the boat out. Nope.
好吧 圣诞快乐
Okay. Happy Christmas.
该死
Fuck.
-老妈 -怎么了
- Mammy! - Yeah?
不是喊你
Not you.
布兰纳德 你妈妈呢
Blanaid, where's your mum?
她在楼上换游泳衣
She's upstairs, changing for the swim.
就放了一点点醋和葱
So, just a tiny bit of vinegar and shallot on there.
老妈 今年没有辣酱 我不会再犯同一个错误
No Tabasco this year, Mammy. I won't make that mistake again.
尝尝
Here it goes.
-好吃吗 -真美味
- Good? - Lovely.
老妈 圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas, Mammy.
圣诞快乐 亲爱的
Happy Christmas, love.
有毯子吗
Have you blankets?
有 贝卡 请你去拿一下好吗
Yeah. Becks, would you mind getting them, please?
涂好防晒
Put your cream on.
-是 -还有 把热水瓶也带上
- Yeah. - And grab the hot water bottles too.
好 别对我指手画脚了 我不是你老婆
Yeah. Would you stop ordering me around? I'm not your wife.
对
Right.
你觉得一瓶够吗
Do you think one flask is enough?
不够
No, I don't.
来击掌 好样的
Come here. Well done.
整点过15分的时候把面包拿出来 反正还要静置一小时
Take the bread out at a quarter past. It'll need to sit for an hour anyway.
等我们回来的时候就刚刚好了
It'll be perfect by the time we get home.
-走吧 布兰纳德 -你们干什么
- Come on, Blanaid. - What are you doing?
我们要去四十英尺 会尽快回来的
We're going to the Forty Foot. We'll be back as quick as we can.
你喝了一杯香槟 你不能开车
You had a glass of champagne. You can't drive.
-我酒量很好的 -不行
- I'm grand, really. - No.
你不能开车 你喝了一大…开什么玩笑
You can't drive. You had a large-- Are you kidding me?
-不 我完全… -到处都是警♥察♥
- No. I'm perfectly-- - There'll be guards on every corner.
拜托 想想看
Come on, now. Think.
-那也许你能开车送我们 -我当然不行 我也喝了一杯
- Well, maybe you can drive us then? - Of course I can't. I had a glass myself.
我从小就从没错过一次游泳 我肯定没事
I've not missed a swim since I was little. I'll be perfectly fine.
好了 你为什么要在圣诞节闹
Now, why would you go and make a scene on Christmas Day?
我不会让布兰纳德 在她妈妈喝醉的情况下在大风大浪中游泳
I'm not having Blanaid in a rough sea with her mother drunk.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
非常遗憾 亲爱的
So sorry, sweetheart.
我就是太担心了
I just worry too much.
你会吗
Would you?
“抱歉 我们去不了 是我的错 喝多了 祝你们开心 亲亲”
"Sorry. We're not gonna make it. My fault. Too much to drink. Have fun. Kiss, kiss."
搞什么
What the fuck?
-那个混♥蛋♥ -对 不可能 这可不行
- The prick. - Yeah. No way. That is not happening.
(格蕾丝 正在呼叫手♥机♥)
(格蕾丝 我去不了 抱歉 亲)
看来只能如此了
Looks like it is happening.
来啊 贝卡
Come on, Becka!
贝卡
Becka!
别这么干 真见鬼
Don't do that, fuck's sake.
嘿 来啊 比赛游回去
Hey, come on. I'll race you back.
比比
Bibi!
(四十英尺 男浴场)
嗨 长约翰银 你好吗
Hey, Long John Silver! How are ya?
有看中的吗
See anything you like?
别闹
Don't.
这是你的错 他们从来没见过 40岁以上的单身女人
It's your fault. They've never seen a single woman over 40 before.
不是的 他们只是从没见过 像你这么大的双峰
It's not that. They've just never seen nipples as gigantic as yours.
什么 你真变♥态♥
Like? You're such a pervert.
我的屁♥股♥
My arse.
看来就这样了
Well, that's it then.
现在只有我们四个了
Just the four of us now.
-妈妈爸爸会心碎的 -还好他们已经入土了
- Break Mum and Dad's hearts. - Good job they're dust.
你为什么这么说 只是错过一个圣诞而已
Why would you say that? It's just one Christmas.
不仅是一个圣诞的问题
It's not just one Christmas.
我们要失去她了
We're losing her.
她不像从前那样了 她正变得更安静 渺小
She's not like the girl she was. She's getting quieter and smaller.
在混♥蛋♥的控制下是无法成长的
You can't grow in the shadow of the prick.
-她之前就总是很安静 -胡说
- She was always quiet. - That's bollocks.
怎么胡说了
What's bollocks about it?
那不是事实 贝卡
It's just not true, Becka.
她之前不是那样的 他吸干了她的活力
She wasn't always like that. He's sucking the life out of her.
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表