剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
准备好了?好
Okay. Okay.
糟糕
Oh, fuck.
伊娃...
Eva. Eva!
- 伊娃 - 这不是我的车
- Eva! - It's not my car!
抱歉
Sorry.
这不是我的车
It's not my car.
准备好了?
Ready?
我改主意了 我没准备好
I've changed my mind. I'm not ready.
没准备好打开?
To open it?
不 我是说之后的事
No. For what happens after.
不会有事的 好吗?我们已经处理好了
Nothing's gonna happen, okay? We have it covered.
确定吗?
Are we sure?
当然确定
Of course we're sure.
你在心里从100倒数吗?
Are you counting yourself down from a hundred?
快把这事搞定吧
Can we please just get it done?
格蕾丝...
Grace. Grace!
醒醒 格蕾丝
Wake up, Grace!
对不起 天啊 对不起
I'm sorry. Oh, my God. I'm sorry.
真抱歉...
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
好了 我娶你就是
Fine. I'll marry you.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
差点被掐死的人是我 我来决定好不好笑
Since I'm the one getting choked, I decide what's funny.
来
Come here.
天啊
Oh, God.
哎呀 你的心跳得好快
Ach, your heart is going like the clappers.
我能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you something?
准备好当我老婆了吗?
You ready to be my wife?
- 天啊 - 女士们、先生们 她有胸
- Wow. - Ladies and gentlemen, she has boobs.
天啊
Oh, my God.
波涛汹涌呢
They look great.
天啊 姐
Oh, my God, girl.
你真美 看啊
You're gorgeous. Look at this.
- 准新娘 - 你不必戴这个
- Bride to be. - You don't have to wear that.
不 我想戴着
No, I want it.
你们保证没有脱衣舞演员和侏儒就好
Just promise me there won't be any strippers or dwarfs.
你不能说侏儒 亲爱的
You can't say dwarfs, love.
抱歉...
Oh, sorry, sorry.
不会有小个子的人表演脱衣服的
There'll be no little people taking off any clothes.
瞎说
That's not true.
别闹 贝卡
Put it away, Becka.
真的?是...
Really? Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
那以前是你的专职
That used to be your job.
这以前是你的
This used to be yours.
对 幸好我并不怀念
Yeah, well, luckily I don't miss it.
一样
Samesies.
怎么说呢?我们都长大了
What can I say? We're all grown up now.
我现在困在这里走不了
I'm stuck here now.
别等了
Stop.
等什么?
What?
等着出状况
Waiting for something to go wrong.
我没等
I'm not.
只是不明白她为什么又要结婚
I just don't know why she needed to get married again.
她和你不是一类女人
She's a different breed of woman to you.
她喜欢循规蹈矩
She likes to play by the rules.
是 我对规则没意见 只对规则制定者有
Yeah, I don't have a problem with the rules, just the rule-makers.
说得好 让体制去死
Right on. Fuck the system.
48欧元
Forty-eight euro.
什么?
What?
天啊 那个贱♥人♥钓男人也太容易了
Jesus. It's so easy for that bitch.
怎么 你想去撩小鲜肉?
What, you wanna be chatting up little men?
不 我想让小鲜肉来撩我
No, I want little men chatting up me.
用约会软件啊
Go on Hinge.
在用了
I am on Hinge.
不许可怜我
Don't pity me.
你知道吗?
You know?
嗨
Hi.
- 嗨 我找到一个骑师 - 你忙吗?在忙吗?
- Hi. I found a jockey. - Are you busy? Busy, busy?
她有三个孩子 告诉你一声
She has three kids. FYI.
才不是
That's not true.
有一个已经成年了
One's an adult.
我才不在乎呢
I don't give a shit.
我要把她偷走了 请别介意
I'm just gonna steal her away now if that's all right.
别碰了小脑瓜 毕竟要跳那么多高栅栏
Mind your little noggin now, jumping all those tall fences.
靴子太帅了 天啊
It's the boots. Oh, my God.
有香槟酒
We got the champers.
- 他太帅 - 他太小了
- He's so cute... - He was too small.
- 招牌香槟 - 有什么计划?
- House champagne. - So, what's the plan?
没钱进账 玩乐出局
Out of funds, so out of fun.
什么?是吗?
What? Are we?
什么啊?你哪弄来的?
What the hell? Where'd you get that?
- 我三重投♥注♥押樱桃汽水赢了 - 那叫双重投♥注♥
- I did a three-way on Cherry Pop. - It's called an each-way.
管它呢 我赢了500镑
Whatever. I won 500 quid.
- 我的...不... - 住手
- Oh, my-- No. No, no, no. - Stop.
脱衣舞演员的事 我可能改主意了
I think I changed my mind about the stripper.
我有电♥话♥号♥码 来吧
I have the number. Let's do it.
- 不许露老二 - 我现在就可以打
- No penises. - I can call him now.
不行 我不要看老二
No, I'm not looking at any penises.
那个女人是谁?
Who's your one?
是安杰莉卡
That's Angelica.
- 是罗杰的女朋友? - 是他姐姐
- Is she Roger's girlfriend? - His sister.
你没回答我的问题啊
You didn't answer my question.
看
Look.
格蕾丝 你好吗?好久不见
Gracie, how are ya? Long time no see.
嗨 罗杰 我很好
Hey, Roger. I'm grand.
安杰莉卡
Angelica.
见到你真高兴 不好意思 没跟你们联♥系♥
It's so good to see you. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch.
没关系 我很高兴见到你 你气色真好
Not at all. I'm just delighted to see you. You're looking so well.
谢谢 你也是
Thanks. So are you.
我今天早上才换的这身衣服 刚换的
I just poured myself into this this morning. I just poured.
你一定还记得我的姐♥妹♥们♥
You must remember my sisters.
- 对 嗨 你好吗? - 你好
- Yeah. Hi. How are you? - Hello.
你们好像诺兰斯家庭乐队
Look at The Nolans, what?
这位是家族的颜值担当
And this one. The beauty of the family.
听说你和伊恩要结婚了
A little birdie tells me that you and Ian are getting married.
是的...抱歉 算是突然决定的
Oh, yeah, yeah. Sorry, it was all a bit of a whirlwind.
你终于结束这家伙的痛苦了
So finally you put this fella out of his misery.
不
Oh, no.
他一直暗恋着她
He's always held a candle for her.
安杰莉卡
Angelica.
开玩笑的啦 当然 我们不说了
I'm only joking with you. Sure, we've given up on all that.
他跟你说了吗?我们现在住在一起
Did he tell you that cohabitants we are now?
最后的骑手们到达...
As the final runners arrive...
天啊 罗杰 你有共用的钱吗?
Oh, God. Have you got the kitty, Rogey?
姑娘们 给你们个下场比赛的贴士
A wee tip for the next race, girls.
好...
Yeah, yeah.
快脚斯泰尔斯
Hurry Stiles.
我就押几英镑
I'm just going to put a few quid on.
太高兴了 遇到你真好 格蕾丝
Delighted, thrilled to have just bumped into you, Gracie.
彼此彼此
And you too.
再次道歉 没跟你们联♥系♥
And again, I'm sorry for not getting in touch.
没关系 好了 道什么歉啊?
Not at all, sure, why would ya?
看到你们很高兴 雪橇姐妹组合
Great to see ya, Sister Sledge.
保重
God bless.
雪橇姐妹组合?
Sister Sledge?
你要搬出可爱的小屋了?
You're moving out of your lovely cottage?
是啊 该翻篇了
It's, you know, time to move on.
那里有很多回忆 美好的却不多
A lot of memories in that place and not enough good ones.
很高兴见到你
It is lovely to see ya.
- 快 - 你该来参加婚礼
- Hurry. - You should come to the wedding.
不是什么豪华婚礼 就在伊娃家举♥行♥而已
It's nothing fancy. It's just at Eva's.
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表