剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
-跟她进去… -好
- Follow her in. Follow her in. - I'm going.
你们为什么跟着我 回车上去
Why are you following me? Go back to the car.
我的老天爷
Jesus Christ, man!
-厄休拉 -嗨
- Ursula. - Hi!
借过 不好意思 谢谢
Excuse me. Pardon me. Thanks.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry!
-不 -不 快点 别捡了 快
- No! - No! Come on, leave them! Come on!
-嗨 厄休拉 -嗨 好
- Hey, Ursula. - Hi! Yeah.
-爸爸的密♥码♥是多少 -妈 我不能说
- What's Daddy's PIN? - Mammy, I can't say.
莫莉 我允许你给耳朵最上面打洞
Molly! I will let you get the top of your ear pierced.
(输入密♥码♥)
你不该窃取别人的隐私 厄休拉
You shouldn't steal people's private information, Ursula.
不许叫我厄休拉
Stop calling me Ursula!
(如果你想谈谈 我们可以喝一杯)
(抱歉我把这件事告诉你 我觉得你必须知道)
(这很难接受 但你最好了解真♥相♥)
-嘿 一切都还好吗 -嗨
- Hey. Everything okay? - Hi.
-是 -妈妈说…
- Yeah-- - Mom said that--
我们是来给你送这个的 因为
That we were, bringing you this because,
我们今天都很想爸爸 对不对
we all missed Daddy today, didn't we?
而且我们知道你喜欢…复活节 所以…
And we know that you love… …Easter, so--
我爱你
I love you.
真好
Oh, brilliant.
(一次性使用)
甲地高辛 把300毫升注射到肝里
Metildigoxin. Inject 300 milligrams into the liver.
它将引发致命的心律失常
It will cause fatal cardiac arrhythmia.
但我以为你…
But I thought you--
没有任何一个医生 会对他这个年纪的男人犯心脏病起疑心
No doctor is going to think a heart attack a man his age is suspicious.
快点动手 趁我还没改变主意
And do it quick, before I change my mind.
谢谢
Thank you!
(甲地高辛注射液)
-快接电♥话♥啊 -托马斯
- Come on, pick up. - Thomas?
是
Yes?
-喂 -该死
-Hello? - Shit!
你说什么
Pardon?
没什么 抱歉 请稍等
Nothing. I'm so sorry. Just give me one second.
-你还好吗 -我又要撒尿了
- Are you okay? - I have to pee again!
没问题 稍…等一下 马上就来
Absolutely. Two-- Two ticks. Give me two ticks.
-非常抱歉 -你是哪位
- Huge apologies. -Who is this?
听我说 你不认识我
Listen, you don't know me.
我给你的办公室留了几次言 托马斯克拉芬
I've left a number of messages with your office. Thomas Claffin.
尸检男
Postmortem man.
对 世上最烂的超级英雄 不过呢…
Yeah, world's shittest superhero. Although, actually, you know--
托马斯 我真的要尿在床上了
Thomas, I'm no joke gonna piss the bed.
你想怎样
What do you want?
听着 我是马尔科姆希尔的朋友 他给了我你的号♥码 还有…
Listen, I'm a friend of Malcolm Hill. He gave me your number and…
非常抱歉在你休息时打扰你 希望没有干扰到什么
I am so sorry to bother you of an evening. I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
我正在一个犯罪现场
I'm in the middle of a crime scene…
做调查
investigation.
托马斯
Thomas!
该死 听着 我通常 不会打扰你在犯罪现场调查
Shit. Look, normally I'd leave you to your crime scene
像普通人一样 但我们真的没时间了
like a normal human, but we're really up against it.
除了你之外 没有任何人要求做这次尸检
This postmortem has been requested by nobody, Mr. Claffin, apart from you.
法律 家属 官方都没有要求…
Not by the law, not by the family, not by the authorit--
不…我得到寡妇的许可了
No, no, I have the widow's permission.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
探长 怎么样 我们能跟你谈谈我们的发现吗
What do you say, Inspector? Can we talk you through our findings?
行 好吧 听着
Fine, yeah. Look it.
明天早上给办公室打电♥话♥ 约个时间
Call the office in the morning. Arrange an appointment.
谢谢 非常感谢 探长
Thank you, thank you very much, Inspector.
我要尿床了
I'm gonna piss the bed!
来了
Coming!
抱歉 我在朝着老婆喊 她怀孕了
Sorry, just some shouting at me wife. She's pregnant.
喂
Hello? Hello?
太晚了
Too late!
嘿 变♥态♥
Oi! Pervert!
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
真好
That's nice.
是
Yeah.
好了 这下我们扯平了
There you go. Now we're even.
谁也不欠谁的 我们扯平了
No one owes anyone anything, now that we're even.
是这边
Oh, Well, it's this way.
我为什么必须穿运动服
Why did I have to wear something sporty?
其实无所谓 因为你反正也没穿
Well, it doesn't matter, really, 'cause you didn't anyway.
好球
Shot.
漂亮 哥们
Well done, man.
高度赞扬啊
High praise, huh?
是的 至少从奈尔口中说出来是
It is. From Naill anyway.
想试试吗
Gonna have a go?
我不知道你有没有认真扔球
Not really sure you tried there.
我不知道你为什么 在我们第一次约会时带我来这里
Not really sure why you brought me here on our first date.
和你这样的女孩约会 很难弄清楚该做什么
It's hard to know what to do with a girl like yourself.
比你想象中简单多了
It is so much easier than you think.
来吧 我教你
Come on, I'm gonna teach you.
好 你必须屈膝
So, you have to bend your knees.
从没见你教过奇安
Never saw you do that with Cian.
奇安是谁
Who's Cian?
只是当年和我一起玩滚球的一位老友
It's just an old friend I used to play boule with back in the day.
和他的女朋友跑了
Ran off with his girlfriend.
闭嘴 奈尔
Shut the fuck up, Naill!
抱歉
Sorry.
是真的吗
Is that true?
不…她其实是我的未婚妻
No. No, she was actually my fiancée.
天啊 他是你朋友
Shit. He was your friend?
对…他还是我们乐队的主唱
Yeah. Yeah, he was also the lead singer of my band.
说句公道话 他穿紧身牛仔比我帅多了
He looked a lot better in skinny jeans, in fairness.
我很遗憾 你失去了未婚妻 还有好朋友
I'm sorry you lost your girl. And your friend.
是 我伤心了好久
Yeah, threw me off for a while.
现在呢
And what about now?
现在 现在我更小心了
Now? Now I'm on my guard.
我觉得你应该再试一次
I think you should have another go.
我好久没看过家庭老照片了
It's been a while since I looked through the old family photos.
还以为这会令人伤感 但其实挺开心的
You think it'd be upsetting, but it's joyful. Yeah.
-那些回忆啊 -是
All those memories.
爸爸留着乡村摇滚发型
Dad's rockabilly hair.
就是啊
I know! Huh?
天啊 她的胸部好尖
Oh, God, her pointy tits.
甜蜜的一对
They were a lovely couple.
一对乳♥房♥♥吗
Of tits?
我很遗憾 你失去了一些照片
I'm sorry you lost some of your photos.
这让我想起了你那张 爸爸妈妈在四十英尺的照片
Made me think of that one you've got of Mom and Dad at the Forty Foot.
我们应该加印几张
We should get copies made of that, you know,
以防万一 给我们每人一张
just in case something happens, for all of us.
这是个好主意 你觉得你能修复照片吗
That's a lovely idea. Do you think you'll be able to restore it?
-能…我觉得能 -太好了 好 我去拿照片
- Yeah. Yeah, I think so. - Brilliant. Okay, look, I'll go grab it.
-行 好 -我很快就回来
- Okay. All right. - And I'll be back in a minute.
我弄洒了…一点茶
I spilled some of the-- some of the tea.
-给 -对 给我吧
- Here. - Yeah, give me.
我去拿块布
I'll grab a cloth.
你能修复照片就太好了
It's a nice thing you're doing.
是 希望能
Yeah, I hope so.
看看你 像个飞机场
Look at you. Boobless.
我可能发育得比较晚
I may have been a late developer.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
嗨 亲爱的 我正在做晚餐 一会儿打给你
Hey, honey. I'm just in the middle of supper here. Can I call you back?
是吗 我正想你呢
Oh, you are? I was just thinking about you.
你真甜
That's sweet.
是
Yeah.
我就是…在想…你怎么样
I was just-- Well, I was just wondering-- I was just wondering how-- how you are.
我很好 怎么了
I'm grand. Why?
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表