剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
Sorry?
我没有拒绝 不是吗 试试你说的奇怪蓝色小药片
I didn't say no, did I? To trying your little funny blue pills.
JP 什么意思
JP, what is this?
布兰纳德就在那里 -妈妈 走吗
Blanaid is right there. -Mum, we going?
就在那里 -是不是还有色情片 是吗
Right there. -Is it porn too? Is it?
我要不要去看浏览器历史记录
Should I be going through the browser history
来查查我妻子到底有什么性癖
to find out what my wife is really into?
现在不能谈这个 她是球队队员 JP 我必须带她去
We can't do this now. She's on the team, JP. I have to take her.
拜托
Please.
我有这个是因为我们已经不像从前了
I have it because we are not like that anymore,
而我有这方面需求
and I need something.
所以这现在成了我的错了 是吗
So, this is supposed to be my fault now, is it?
那是我的错吗 -我还没老呢 格蕾丝
Well, is it mine? -I'm not an old man, Grace.
所以问问你自己 “有没有可能是因为你 ”
So ask yourself, "Could the reason be you?"
如果你肯努力把自己变成能在晚上
It mightn't have come to this if you just put some effort into
引起我“性趣”的样子 事情也不会闹到这个地步
being something I want to get into bed with at night.
你大胆
Don't you dare.
不准你把英式篮球赛 放在我和这段婚姻之前
Don't you dare go put netball before me and this marriage.
格蕾丝...你给我回来
Grace! Grace, come back here!
天啊 快上车
Jesus. Get in.
你选的撒尿时机真是太好了 厄休拉
Marvelous time you chose to take a piss, Ursula.
等你生完两个孩子再说
Talk to me once you've pushed out a brace of kids.
他没看见我吧
He didn't see me, did he?
不好
Oh, shit.
你会通灵术吗
Are you psychic?
你怎么知道他会去买♥♥外卖♥♥
How did you know he was gonna go for takeaway?
你没有弄丢那个...
You didn't drop the...
如果他回来的时候 我们还在里面怎么办
What do we if he comes back and we're in there?
我们藏在布兰纳德的床下面
We'll hide under Blanaid's bed.
我们不会藏在布兰纳德的床下面 -那藏衣橱里
We're not hiding under Blanaid's bed. -In the cupboard then.
我们不会藏在衣橱里 或床下面 好吗 天啊
We're not hiding in cupboards or under beds, okay? Jesus.
我们到底动不动手
Are we gonna do this or not?
如果动手 那就开始吧 我来放哨
Well, if yes, then get going. I'll keep watch.
我们穿白衣服参加他的葬礼
Let's wear white to his funeral.
他如此依赖这东西
He's all but dependent on the stuff.
这混♥蛋♥却不把药物放在药物抽屉里
What kind of prick doesn't keep his medicine in the medicine drawer?
也许他带在身上了
What if he has it on him?
找到了 在这里...
I've got it. It's here.
靠后站 女护士长开工了
Stand back. Let the matron do her work.
别不接我的电♥话♥ 格蕾丝
Stop ignoring my calls, Grace.
老天 天啊
Oh, Jesus. Oh, God.
该死
Oh, shit.
是比比 嗨 怎么了
It's Bibi. Hey, what's up?
他已经回来了 -他什么
He's back already. -He's what?
他已经回来了
He's fucking here.
但如果你现在不立刻回家 天知道我会做出什么事来
But if you don't come home right now, God knows what I'll do.
快
Hurry up.
该死 -别
Fuck! -Don't.
那里 走这边 快
There. This way. Come on.
好
Okay.
别
Don't!
你为什么还拿着...厄休
Why've you still got the-- Urs!
该死
Oh, shit.
不
No!
我钻不到床下...
Can't fit under the bloody--
挪过去点
Move over.
该死 -你就...
Fuck. -Just--
安静点好吗
Will you be quiet?
脚挪开
Move your foot.
好吧 该死
Fine! Shit!
贝卡
Becka?
你放屁了
Did you fart?
天啊 你怎么搞的
Oh, my God. What's the matter with you?
我一紧张就胃疼
My stomach hurts when I get nervous.
他会闻到的
He's gonna smell that.
晚安了
And good night.
来吧 他昏睡过去了
Come on! He's passed out.
我的咪♥咪♥
My tits.
抱歉
Sorry.
你为什么用爬的
Why are you crawling like that?
他还在呼吸吗
Is he even breathing?
很微弱
Just.
剂量一定不小
Must've been quite a dose.
好 开始放洗澡水了
Okay. The bath's running.
我要抬一条胳膊
Dibs on taking an arm.
我打赌 混♥蛋♥的腿一定很重 他的身材就像个砖砌的厕所
I bet the prick's got heavy legs. He's built like a brick shithouse.
搞什么...你为什么...干什么 -怎么了
What the h-- Why would you-- What? -What?
你为什么现在脱 -他必须裸体入浴
Why'd you do that that now? -He has to go in naked.
你为什么从裤子开始脱
Why would you start there?
我的天
Oh, my God.
来吧...我们来...
Oh, come on. Just-- Come on. Let's get--
把该死的扣子解开 -我做不到
Open his bloody stupid buttons. -I can't.
什么情况
What the hell?
杰拉德应该很快就到
Gerald should be here any moment.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
他在撒尿
Is he pissing?
这到底是怎么回事 -药不起作用
What the fuck is going on? -Is it not working?
我不知道
I don't know.
他在撒尿 -尿得真多
He's peeing. -He's having a slash.
什么情况 -他要去开车
What is happening? -He's gonna drive.
我们就...
Just--
我们走 快 走吧
Let's go. Come on. Let's go.
他刚刚尿在衣橱里了 -快走
He just took a wee in the closet. -Come on!
我们不是真的要跟上他吧
We're not seriously going after him, are we?
谁去把洗澡水关上 快去关洗澡水
Someone knock the bath off. Knock the bath off!
伊娃 你的回答是否定 -闭嘴 快跑
Eva? That's not a no? -Shut up and run!
等等 -快啊
Wait! -Come on!
他要去哪
Where the hell is he going?
希望我们有备用计划
Hope we've got a plan B.
对 趁他没撞死人 赶紧追上他
Yeah. Catch up with him before he bloody kills someone.
上车
Get in the car.
上车 -我在上车了
Get in. -I'm getting in.
天啊
Jesus!
挪挪屁♥股♥ 厄休拉 -我好了 可以了
Move your arse, Ursula. -I am. Yeah, okay.
天啊 他要撞上那个...
Oh, my God. He's gonna hit that bri--
我们要不要报♥警♥
Should we call the police?
如果他正在报♥警♥呢
What if he's calling the police?
天啊 他停车了
Oh, God. He's stopping.
他停下了
He stopped.
我给他用的剂量很大
I gave him a massive dose.
应该连大象都能昏倒
It should've knocked out a fucking elephant.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他想干什么
What's his plan?
那是他那艘破船吗
Is that his stupid boat?
他要干什么
What is he doing?
他不会游泳 我没记错吧
I am correct in remembering he can't swim, right?
没记错
Yeah.
他要开船出去 -不知道
Is he taking the boat out? -I don't know.
我的老天爷 -恶心
For the love of God! -Gross.
下流
Vile.
真见鬼
Fuck me.
我们不必承受这些
There was no need for that.
天...天啊 他掉下去了 -这正是我们想要的 笨蛋
J-- Oh, my God. He's fallen in! -That's what we want, you silly cow.
对
Oh, yeah.
看来成功就是成功了 对吗
Well, I guess a win is a win. Right?
成了
It's happening.
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表