剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
you only have each other.
天啊
Jesus.
给 -天啊 我欠你个人情
Here. -Jesus. I owe you one.
注意在邮件中查收决赛球票
Expect those cup final tickets in the post.
好 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
好
Okay.
(马特)
该...
F--
嘿 又是我 当然了
Hey, it's me again, obviously.
以免你没认出...
Just in case you didn't recognize the--
我知道你完全有理由不接电♥话♥
I know you have nothing but good reasons for not picking up your phone.
我知道你生我的气 我们有很多事要谈
I know you're angry with me, and we've lots to talk about.
但看在老天份上 接电♥话♥吧 听到留言就给我回电
But for God's sake, pick up your phone, listen to this and call me back.
我拿到重要文件了
I've got a hold of something big.
如果像我判断得一样重要 这能救我们俩的小命
And if it's as big as I've decided it is, it's gonna save both our arses.
所以拜托了 马特 至少看在我...胃酸的份上
So please, Matt, for the sake of my f-- gastric acid if nothing else,
跟我谈谈吧
just talk to me.
如果你要再打我一次 可以瞄准下嘴唇吗
If you're gonna hit me again, do you mind aiming for the bottom lip?
这样才对两片嘴唇公平
Even things out.
老天啊 行了 是我活该
For God's sake. Fine. I deserved it.
里面那个人呢 他可不是活该
Well, what about him in there? He didn't.
我打瞎了他的一只眼 贝卡
I shot his bloody eye out, Becka.
你知道那是什么样的体验吗 因为我清楚得很
Do you know what that looks like? 'Cause I have a pretty full idea.
我以为这是我应得的 为自己报仇
I thought I was owed this. And to get even for myself.
结果我只是害得另一个人变成这个样子
And all I managed to do was this to someone else.
是我推了你
Well, I pushed you.
所以是我的错
So it's my fault.
你唯一的错误是认为这件事是为了你
The only mistake you made was thinking that any of this was for you.
应该是为了你的姐姐
It should have been for your sister.
他把她贬低得一无是处 比比
He's ground her down so small, Bibi.
我之前见了她
I was with her earlier.
她甚至已经不把自己视为女人了
She doesn't even see herself as a woman anymore.
她整个人就要被榨干了
There'll be nothing left of her soon.
下一个就是布兰纳德
And Blanaid's next.
明天晚上 格蕾丝要带布兰纳德去戈尔韦
Tomorrow night, Grace is taking Blanaid to Galway.
我们要给他下药 把他放进装满水的浴缸里
We're gonna roofie him and put him in a very full bath.
我们需要你在场
We need you there.
不 这件事必须停止
No, this has to stop.
为什么 到底是什么变了
Why? What the hell's changed?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
里面那个人
Him in there?
如果我们不搞定此事 那他瞎了一只眼是为了什么
Well, if we don't finish the job, then what has he lost his eye for?
白瞎了
Nothing at all.
你还好吗
You okay?
好 进病房♥吧 -谢谢
Okay. Enter your room. -Thank you.
小心
Careful now.
你朝着墙去了 我扶着你呢
You're heading for the wall. I've got you.
你现在想当老大
You gonna be the boss now?
你得习惯...
Well, you gotta get used to...
怎么回事
What's going on?
不 我去弄清楚
No. I'll find out.
你们能向我解释到底举报了什么吗
Can you explain to me exactly what was said?
我能给姐姐致电吗
Can I call my sister?
到了警♥察♥局 你可以打一通电♥话♥
You'll be allowed a phone call at the station.
不好意思 怎么了
Excuse me. What's going on?
无可奉告
Can't tell you that.
我们得走了 -好
We've gotta go. -Yeah.
JP 怎么回事
JP, what's it all about?
你觉得警♥察♥没收一个男人的电脑
Well, what do you think it's usually about
通常会是什么事
when the police confiscate a man's computer?
可悲
Sad.
听起来她没答应
Doesn't sound like much of a yes.
也没拒绝
Well, it wasn't a no either.
她见到你高兴吗
Was she pleased to see you?
高兴 -真的
Yeah. -Really?
当然不高兴
Course she wasn't.
比比
Bibi.
我很高兴你来了
I'm really glad you're here.
你还好吗
You okay?
拥抱我啊 讨厌鬼
Hug me back, you cow.
好了
Okay.
谁来给我讲讲这次的计划
So, someone talk me through this plan then.
好 是这样 厄休拉觉得 她能偷一瓶洛喜普诺
Right. So, Ursula reckons that she can nick a bottle of Rohypnol
从她的医院里 如果成功了
from the hospital and provided that works,
我们得想办法让他吃下去
we gotta figure out a means of just getting it into him.
就这
And that's it?
还有泡澡 伊娃
Well, there's the bath, Eva.
跟她说泡澡的事 -你已经跟我说过泡澡的事了
Tell her about the bath. -You already told me about the bath.
让厄休8点左右过去
Let Urs know to be there around 8:00.
混♥蛋♥就像个小孩
The prick's like a child.
他不会做饭 也不肯学 还特别小气 不肯付外卖♥♥费
He can't cook, won't learn and he's too tight to pay for delivery.
所以今晚某个时刻 他会出门去买♥♥垃圾食品
So at some stage tonight, he'll leave to pick up some greasy shite.
我们要从窗户进去吗
Are we going in a window?
我几年前弄丢了他们家的备用钥匙
I lost my spare key to theirs years ago.
是 我没弄丢
Yeah, well, I didn't.
我们能在饮料里下药吗
Can we put the stuff in a drink?
这不是教科书式的下毒法吗
Isn't that sort of, like, you know, textbook?
放进牛奶里 -不能放进牛奶里
Put it in the milk. -Not gonna put it in the milk.
格蕾丝和布兰纳德都喝牛奶
Grace and Blanaid drink the milk.
她们很爱喝
They love milk.
一定有什么... -他的鼻用喷雾剂
It's gotta be something that-- -His nasal spray.
我不知道里面含有什么 但他基本上对这东西上瘾
I don't know what's in that stuff, but he's basically addicted to it.
提醒我永远不要去调查 比比为何似乎对这种事很有天赋
Remind me never to interrogate why Bibi seems to be just naturally gifted at this.
你不必动手的 明白吗
You don't need to do it, you know?
完全不用
Any of it.
他不完蛋 格蕾丝就完了 对吗
It's him or Grace. Right?
所以没错
So, yeah.
我觉得也许我必须动手
I think maybe I do, actually.
好吧
Okay.
那我告诉她你回归了 计划继续进行
So, I'll tell her you're back and the plans on.
好吗 让她去药房♥逛一圈
Right? Get her to do a little shopping in the medical store.
你好 陌生人
All right, stranger?
陌生人 我之前不是隔着门 给你递卫生纸了吗
Stranger? Didn't I pass you toilet paper through a door earlier?
是 但我完事前你就走了
Yeah, but you were gone by the time I was finished.
你原来是这个目的 像个变♥态♥一样跟着我进药房♥
That's what you're after, following me into the drug store like a bloody sneak.
我没跟踪你 听着 我只是...
I wasn't following you-- Look, I was j--
我只是站在走廊里
I was just stood in the bloody corridor.
厄休 我们没事吧
Urs, are we okay?
什么 我...
What? I mean--
我有权问 而且我觉得我应该问
I'm entitled to ask, and I feel like I should ask.
我感觉已经有一阵子没能和你沟通了
I feel like I haven't been able to get through to you for a while now.
是...有什么原因吗
S-- Like, is there a reason?
你能抱着我吗
Can you put your arms around me?
是因为我
It's me.
我感觉自己最近和周围的一切都相隔万里
Feel like I've been a million miles away from everything recently.
包括我自己
Including myself.
怎么了
What's going on?
不知道
I don't know.
你还爱我吗
Do you still love me?
该死
Oh, shite.
今晚点外卖♥♥
Takeaway tonight.
我们到时候再谈 -我不行
Talk about it then. -I can't.
对不起 我答应了卡梅尔要留出时间 以免她需要我值两班
I'm sorry. I promised Carmel I'd leave it open in case she needs me for a double.
好吧 那我们尽快谈 好吗
All right. Well, soon then. All right?
多纳尔 回话
Donal, come in.
是 我正赶过来 两分钟就到
Yep. On my way to you now. I'll be two minutes.
(本来电)
来吧 宝贝 我们出发了
Come on, cookie. Let's go.
格蕾丝
Gracie.
你是不是忘了点什么 -抱歉
Aren't you forgetting something? -Sorry.
我真的不知道你竟然对我如此不满
I really had no idea you were this unhappy with me.
什么
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表