剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
成功了 我得到那个职位了
Got it. I got the job!
你没打电♥话♥ 所以我特别担心
I was so worried when you didn't call.
杰拉德叫我出去吃了顿长午餐
Gerald took me out for a long lunch.
布兰纳德 爸爸有新职务了
Blanaid, Daddy got a new job.
你会加薪吗
Will you get a pay rise?
会加薪的 没错
There'll be more money, all right.
会
Yes.
我能矫正牙齿吗
Can I get my teeth straightened?
不行 因为你的牙一点问题也没有
No, 'cause there's nothing wrong with them.
你的微笑美得会让蒙娜丽莎感到焦虑
You have a smile that would give Mona Lisa a complex.
我去开门 -好
I'll get that. -Okay.
宝贝 你的牙完全没问题
You, there's nothing wrong with your teeth.
是你的鼻子需要整形
It's your nose you need sorting out.
你想干什么
What do you want?
听着 JP 我想说
Listen, JP, I just wanted to say,
格蕾丝跟我说了你的麻烦
Grace told me about your trouble.
是吗
Did she now?
是 现在不方便
Yeah. Is it a bad time?
鉴于你的那些事 罗杰 我觉得任何时候都不方便
With everything I'm hearing about you, Roger, I'd say anytime is a bad time.
我是被人陷害的
Well, that was a setup.
那这段时间你去哪了
So, where have you been all this time?
我被警方询问了
I was questioned by the police.
不 不会询问一周之久的
No, not for a week you weren't.
我出去了几天
Well, I went away for a few days.
我有个姐姐住在贝特斯敦
I've got a sister up in Bettystown.
她能证明吗 这段时间你一直在那里
And she can vouch for that, can she? That you were there the whole time?
JP 证明什么 你为什么问我这些
"Vouch for that," JP? Why you asking me all these questions?
如我所说 也许你最好远离这里
It's like I said, it's probably better that you stay away from here.
我有个12岁的女儿在家
I have a 12-year-old daughter in the house.
保护她是我的职责
And it's my duty to protect her.
来吧 米娜睡了
Come on. Minna's asleep.
我们肯定不会吵醒她
And we definitely won't wake her?
地震都吵不醒她
She'd sleep through an earthquake.
给
Here.
我们可能需要这些
We might need these.
温度控制器在外面
Thermostat's on the outside.
是的 我就知道 一定有温度控制器 我有预感
Yes! I knew it! I knew there was a thermostat. Had a feeling.
他把钥匙放在这里
He keeps the key in here.
我打算藏在那里
I was thinking of hiding in there.
JP经过、走进去 我跳出来把门锁上 把温度调高
JP walks past, goes inside, I jump out, lock the door, turn the temperature up.
是调低 -调低
Down. -Down.
对 最低可以调到摄氏零下32度
Yeah. It goes to minus 32 degrees Celsius.
如果他带着钥匙进去怎么办
What if he takes the key inside with him?
我打算复♥制♥一把钥匙
I was gonna get a spare key cut.
是 但他在里面还是有一把钥匙
Yeah, but he'd still have a key in there.
里面没有锁 所以他不可能出来
There's no lock on the inside, so there's no way he can get out.
然后呢 -我几个小时后回来
Then what happens? -I come back after a few hours,
打开门 拿走备用钥匙 把温度调回去
unlock the door, take the spare key, turn the temperature back up.
格蕾丝报♥警♥说他失踪 警♥察♥过来
Grace reports him missing. The Guards come.
发现他和死去的老爸躺在一起
And find him curled up with his dead dad.
就像瑞典的诺曼贝茨
Like a Swedish Norman Bates.
然后呢
Then what?
然后警♥察♥会认为他睡着了
Then they presume he fell asleep.
我喜欢
I like it.
我的天
Oh, my God.
天啊 好冷 -真冷啊
Jesus, my nips. -It's very chilly.
厄休 我觉得你还是别... -拜托
Urs, I don't think you want-- -Please.
你知道我这辈子见过多少尸体吗
Do you know how many dead bodies I've seen in my life?
天啊 他和约翰保罗真像 不是吗
Jesus. Image of John Paul, isn't he?
JP好久没这么硬过了
It's been a long time since JP was that hard.
所以会发生什么呢
So, what would happen?
他的体温会快速下降
His body temperature would fall very quickly.
他浑身上下会有一种针扎般的灼烧感
He'd have a burning sensation like pins and needles all over his body.
他的心率、呼吸频率
His heart rate, respiratory rate,
还有血压都会下降
blood pressure would drop.
他的身体会放缓给大脑供氧
His body would slow the supply of oxygen to his brain.
他会感到昏昏欲睡 然后慢慢不省人事
He'd feel drowsy, and he'd slip into unconsciousness.
然后他的心跳就会...
Then his heart would just...
停止 -对
Stop. -Yep.
这里有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥吗
Have you got mobile coverage in here?
我没有 -没有
I've no signal. No. -No.
我也没有
Me neither.
你们觉得这里隔音吗
Do you think it's soundproof?
谁会听到他大喊啊 -米娜也许会
Who's gonna hear him screaming? -Well, Minna might.
你是故意在给我的计划找漏洞吗
Are you deliberately trying to find holes in the plan?
是的 因为这就是提前侦察的意义
Yeah! I am because that's what it means when you recce a job.
侦察 好专业
Recce? Profesh.
你们怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
正是这种事
This is exactly the kind of thing
才会害我们下半生在监狱里度过
that's gonna land us in prison for the rest of our lives.
好了...
Okay, okay.
你们都出去 看看能不能听到声音
You all go outside and see if you can hear anything.
快
Go.
救命
Help!
救命 我那些发疯的 贱♥人♥姨姐、姨妹想要杀了我
Help! My mad bitch sisters-in-law are trying to kill me!
见鬼 冷死了 我出来了
Shit. It's freezing. I'm coming out.
有效吗
It worked?
不隔音
Well, it's not soundproof.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我根本什么也没听见
I literally couldn't hear a thing.
我不管 因为我能听见
Well, tough shit because I could.
顺风耳 那你听见什么了
What did you hear then, bat ears?
这不重要 你不能动手 贝卡
It doesn't matter. You're not doing it, Becka.
为什么 因为你不相信我
Why? 'Cause you don't trust me?
我能做到 伊娃 -不 你不行
I can do this, Eva! -No, you can't.
抱歉 贝卡 老妈说不了
Sorry, Becka. Mommy says no.
(约翰保罗威廉姆斯 1974年至2022年)
马特 你到底在哪 我跟你说了9点的
Matt, where in the name of Jesus are you? I said to you nine o'clock.
洛夫特斯探长来了
Inspector Loftus coming through.
你在这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
探长 我给你带了点早餐
Inspector, brought you a bit of breakfast.
听说你很喜欢火腿三文治
Heard you're partial to a rasher sandwich.
我挖掘尸体的时候可不喜欢吃
Not when I'm digging up a corpse, I'm not.
真是个白♥痴♥
Bloody eejit.
我只是想在现场 以免有什么新情况出现
I just wanted to be here in case there was any news.
怎么 你认为我们会打开棺材盖
What, do you think we're gonna crack open the lid
让你检查尸体上是否有子弹孔
and let you check the body for bullet holes?
探长 请签字好吗
Inspector, can you sign this, please?
谢谢 -你们什么时候能知道结果
Thank you. -When will you know something?
有结果的时候就知道结果了
We'll know when we know.
我决定让你知道的时候你才能知道
And you'll know when I decide you will know.
现在快走吧
Now, get out of here.
你要不要...
Would you want the...
猪头
Dickwad.
什么 -祝好运 我说祝好运
What? -Good luck. I just said good luck.
贝卡 我能看见你就在里面
Becka, I can see that you're in there.
解释吧
So, go on.
你有一整晚时间来想借口
You've had all night to come up with an excuse.
你去哪了
Where were you?
对不起 我只是... -只是什么
I'm sorry. I just-- I was-- -Just what?
马特 你来这里做什么 你想怎样
What are you doing here, Matt? What do you want?
我想要你
I want you.
我想要你
I want you.
我从昨晚8点就一直在这里等你
I've been sitting here since eight o'clock last night waiting for you.
又浪费了我一次时间
Another time-waster.
听着 我们之间这段关系
Look, this thing between us,
无论算什么 我反正是认真的
whatever it is, it's real for me.
我也是认真的
It is for me too.
什么东西
What's that?
抱歉
Sorry.
是昨晚的玉米片
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表