剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
里面有戊巴比妥
It has the pento in it.
你是不是给处理了
Did you do something with it?
是的 厄休拉 我放进我的麦片里了
Yeah, Ursula. I put it on my cornflakes.
你拿走了
Well, did you take it?
没有 怎么了
No. What?
我的天
Oh, my God.
贝卡 我现在就去找你
Becka, I'm on my way to you now.
拜托 别做傻事
Please don't do anything stupid.
去后座
Get in the back.
快 -开车 伊娃
Come on. -Drive, Eva!
在开了
I am!
快开车 -把安全带递给她
Drive! -Just hand her the bloody seat belt.
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
(伊娃来电)
我爱你
I love you.
你不该说违心的话
You shouldn't say something that you don't mean.
但我真的爱你
But I do.
我爱你 这是真话
I love you. That's the truth.
对不起 贝卡
I'm sorry, Becka.
请你走吧
Just go. Please.
天啊 我卡住了
Oh, my God, I'm stuck!
等等 -不 别等
Wait! -No, don't wait!
快
Come on!
按那个按钮 -我在按啊
Press the button! -I'm pressing it!
贝卡 你干什么
Becka. What are you doing?
你搞什么 你以为自己在干什么
What the fuck? What the fuck do you think you're doing?
我下不了手 对不起 我下不了手
I couldn't do it. I'm sorry I couldn't do it.
我下不了手 -别说了 没关系
I couldn't do it. -Stop. It's okay.
我害死她了
I killed her.
听着 听我说
Listen. Listen to me.
无论接下来发生什么 你必须原谅自己 贝卡
Whatever happens next, you have to forgive yourself, Becka.
你必须...原谅自己
You have to. You have to forgive yourself.
没事了 她没事
It's okay. She's okay.
好 她很快就要有事了
Yeah, well, she won't be in a minute.
你差点害我们犯心脏病
You almost gave us a heart attack!
他在哪 贝卡 他去哪了
Where is he? Becka, where has he gone?
他知道是格蕾丝杀了他 认为我们掩盖了事实
He knows Grace killed him and thinks we covered it up.
好吧...
Well...
也许还有办法
Well, maybe there's a way around this.
减轻刑事责任或者...
Diminished responsibility, or--
无论格蕾丝会怎么样 我们确实掩盖了一起谋杀
Whatever happens to Grace, we covered up a murder...
我认为这在某些圈子里是会遭到反对的
I think that's frowned on in certain circles.
是 你知道还有什么 在某些圈子里遭到反对吗
Yeah, you know what else is frowned on in certain circles?
伪造签名 非法掘出尸体
Faking signatures. Illegally exhuming bodies.
我们只不过是对那个混♥蛋♥ 几次谋杀未遂而已
All we tried to do was kill that fucker a few times.
比比
Bibi...
那么你打算怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
(托马斯来电)
可恶
Fuck!
(克拉芬父子人寿保险)
(保单证书 约翰保罗威廉姆斯)
(北都柏林医院)
我有女儿了 我是父亲了 马特 我当爸爸了
I've a daughter. I'm a father, Matt. I'm a daddy.
两位女士怎么样
How are the girls?
是 小家伙在特别护理病房♥
Yeah, the little one's out of intensive care,
特丽萨要我去烤肉店买♥♥一份全荤的烤肉
and Theresa asked me to go to AbraKebabra to get an all-meat kebab,
我觉得这是个好迹象
so that's a good sign. I think.
也可能不祥
Could be ominous.
我们不必赔付威廉姆斯的索赔了 汤姆
We don't have to pay out the Williams claim, Tom.
什么 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
格蕾丝威廉姆斯撤回了索赔申请
Grace WIlliams. She's withdrawn the claim.
马特 你到底是怎么做到的 -这不重要
Well, how the hell did you do that, Matt? -It doesn't matter.
很重要 当然重要了
It does matter! Well, of course, it matters!
你有你的秘密 好吗
You had your secrets, okay?
似乎你瞒着我也并没有感到不安
Didn't seem to bother you that I was in the dark.
事实上 我很确定你说过 那是为了我好 现在也一样
In fact, I'm pretty sure you said it was for my own good. Well, so is this.
你这个机智的小混♥蛋♥
You clever little bastard.
布兰纳德 你好美
Blanaid, you look beautiful.
不过还是穿件大衣吧
Maybe put on a coat, though?
回头见 妈妈
See you later, Mam.
给我发短♥信♥
Text me.
妈妈 回头见
Mam, I'll see you later.
(布罗菲地♥产♥ 已售)
小布 我爱你
Bla, I love you.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you too, Mam.
好好玩
Have fun.
小布 快点 -来了
Bla, hurry up! -Coming!
一眨眼 她都长这么大了
Blink of an eye and she's all grown up.
发生了很多事 一定改变了你不少
Well, a lot has happened. That's sure to change you.
我看你要搬家了
I see you're moving on.
我们别无选择 负担不起这里的生活开销了
We have no choice. Can't afford to stay here.
我们要去和伊娃一起生活 寡妇和老处♥女♥一起享受生活 呜呼
We're gonna live with Eva. A widow and a spinster, living it up.
我们走之前 我想...
Before we leave, I wanted to--
拜托 格蕾丝 不必
Please. Grace, don't.
我还从没感谢你所做的一切
I never did thank you for what you did.
你不必为了那件事谢我
You can't thank me for that.
如果我早点看清状况
If I had opened my eyes to what was going on,
如果我看到了他是如何对待你的
if I'd just seen what he was doing to you,
事情根本就不会走到那一步
it would never have come to that.
我真希望没有去请你帮忙
I wish I hadn't asked you for your help...
但你所做的
but what you did,
是一件好事
that was a good thing.
别忘记我
Don't forget about me.
不会的
I won't.
那就带上你自己的啊
Bring your own then!
你在希望那个穿紧身泳裤的白♥痴♥掉下水
Are you trying to will that dick in the Speedo's to fall in?
没有 不过现在希望了
No. I will now, though.
你还好吗
You all right?
姑娘们 你们好
Hola, chicas!
你好 -你好
Hola! -Hello.
可算来了
Finally.
你去哪了 -抱歉 我开了个商务会议
Where have you been? -Sorry, I had a business meeting.
骚货 -闭嘴
Dirt bird. -Shut up.
好了 你这头疯牛
All right, you mad cow.
好了 你个疯婆子
All right, you mad bitch.
天啊 我好想念这个笑声
Man, I missed that laugh.
我没想到有这么想
I didn't realize how much.
家人的快乐取决于最不快乐的那个孩子
You're only as happy as your unhappiest child.
她现在快乐了
And she's grand now.
嘿 我们到底要不要下水 -那就下吧
Oi! Are we getting in or what? -Go on then.
太好了 来吧 她可真慢
Yes! Come on. Took her time.
天啊 自愿拥抱
God. A voluntary hug.
谢谢你 格蕾丝
Thank you, Gracie.
瞧瞧你 竟然穿防寒衣
Look at you. Bloody wet suit.
贱♥人♥ -我有备而来
Bitch. -I came prepared!
来啊 格蕾丝 -下水啊 快点
Come on, Grace! -Get in! Come on!
快来 -下水
Come on! -Get in!
嘿 -快
Oi! -Come on!
加油 格蕾丝 来吧
Come on, Grace! Do it!
你等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
下水啊 -快点 格蕾丝
Get in! -Come on, Grace.
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表