剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
你是对的
You're not joking.
还有两个姐妹要拜访
Well, two more sisters to go.
继续打探 看看还能问出点什么来
Just keep shaking the trees, see what other shit apples fall out.
混球 谁会这么做啊
Dickhead. Who does that?
-什么 谁会这么做啊 -没事的
- What? Who does that? - It's fine.
你现在去哪 喝一杯吗
Where you going now? Fancy a pint?
我自有安排 谢谢
I've got my own plans, thank you.
你就和垃圾袋好好玩吧
But you can have fun with your rubbish bag.
我需要你送我回家
I need a lift to my place.
我就知道
Knew it.
“在大多数蘑菇中毒致死事件中 毒鹅膏都是罪魁祸首
"Death cap is responsible for most fatal mushroom poisonings.
毒素的提取可以通过 液体真菌培养物来完成”
The extraction of toxins can be done through liquid fungal cultures."
我都看不懂这话是什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
“主要的有毒成分是鹅膏蕈碱
"The principal toxic constituent is amanitin,
导致肝脏和肾脏衰竭 可能致命”
which causes liver and kidney failure that can be fatal."
-可能 -一定能
- Can. - Will.
如果我们提取的毒素足够多
If we extract enough,
那只要一棵小坏蛋就能要了你的命
then one of these little bad boys will kill you.
好吧 可是怎么弄 我们怎么提取
Okay, but how? How do we do that?
这些是图书馆的书
Are these library books?
你知道会有借阅记录的吧
You know there'd be a record of what you borrowed?
不会的 这都是我偷来的
No, there won't. I stole them.
你从图书馆偷书
You stole books from a library?
别紧张 我会还回去的
Calm your ham, I'm gonna bring them back.
把这些收起来
Well, clean up this shit.
厄休 嗨
Urs! Hi?
-抱歉 你有空吗 -嘿 怎么了
- Sorry. Have you got a moment? - Hey, what's up?
有…当然 进来吧
Yeah. Yeah. Of course, come in.
这不仅仅是一场艳遇
It's, it's more than just a fling.
多纳尔知道吗
Does Donal know?
-我不想伤害他 -是
- I don't want to hurt him. - Yeah.
我不想失去孩子们
I don't want to lose the kids.
你不会失去孩子们的
You're not gonna lose the kids.
你就…
Just…
这事有多久了
How long has it been going on?
刚过一年
Just over a year.
为什么现在告诉我
Why are you telling me now?
伊娃 因为那个混♥蛋♥
The prick, Eva.
他发现了 他跟踪我
He found out. He followed me.
该死 什么
Fuck. What?
如果我不结束婚外情 他就告诉多纳尔
If I don't end it, he's gonna tell Donal everything.
我努力了…真的努力过了
And I-I tried. And I tried, I really tried.
我恨自己
I hate myself.
我说谎 出轨
I just lie, and I cheat.
不 来 没事的 别这样
No. Come here, it's fine. Stop.
和他在一起的时候 我感觉好像回到了从前
I feel like I used to, you know? When I'm-- When I'm with him.
我感觉很年轻
I feel young.
有一部分的我这么多年来 一直在生活中梦游
Part of me that's just been sleepwalking through life for years is--
现在这部分觉醒了
is awake again.
-天啊 -见鬼了
- Wow. - Fuck's sake.
-老天啊 比比 -抱歉 好吧
- Jesus Christ, Bibi. - Sorry. Okay.
首先 我要吐了 你真可悲
First of all, I'm gonna vomit. You're pathetic.
其次 你有另一种选择
And secondly, there's another option.
-闭嘴 -为什么 我们反正需要她帮助
- Shut up. - Why? We need her help anyway.
-闭嘴 比比 -她在说什么
- Shut up, Bibi. - What's she talking about?
第二种选择就是 我们把混♥蛋♥这个流脓的疖子给挑掉
Second option is we lance the seeping boil that is the prick.
我们干掉他
We get rid of him.
干掉他 你们说什么呢
Get rid of him? What are you on about?
该死
Fucking hell.
等等
Hang on.
我们只是想帮老天爷一把
We just want to give nature a helping hand.
你们疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
是 也许…我不知道 也许吧
Yeah. May-- I don't know. Maybe.
不…抱歉 你们不能把我拖下水
No. No. I'm sorry. You're not dragging me into this.
绝对不行
No fucking way.
我现在有罪了吗
Am I-- Am I culpable now?
因为你们告诉了我…你们不能这样
Because you told me ab-- You can't do this.
你们会害自己和我坐牢的 甚至更惨
You're gonna land yourselves, and me, in jail or worse.
我们打算毒死他 厄休拉 不管你同不同意
We're gonna poison him, Ursula, with or without your consent,
而且我们可没打算被抓到
and we have no intention of getting caught.
你们具体打算怎么下手呢
And how exactly are you planning on doing that?
毒鹅膏
Death cap.
你们疯了吗
Are you insane?
布兰纳德怎么办
What about Blanaid?
格蕾丝怎么办
What-- What about Grace?
我们会在肝脏日下手 只有混♥蛋♥吃肝
We're gonna do it on liver day. Only the prick eats it.
所以我们需要你帮忙 我们不知道如何提取毒素
That's why we need your help. We just don't know how to extract the poison.
毒鹅膏中毒的最初症状是上吐下泻
The first signs of death cap poisoning are vomiting and diarrhea.
他会去急诊室 他们会给他化验
He'll go to A&E, and they'll do tests,
他们会发现血液中有鹅膏蕈碱 然后就会报♥警♥
and they'll find amanitin in his blood, and then they'll call the police.
然后当他在三到五天之后死去时
And then, when he dies between three and five days later,
警方就会搜捕给他下毒的蠢货
they'll be searching for the idiots who poisoned him.
看吧 这就是我们需要你帮助的原因 你建议用什么毒代替
See? This is why we need your help. What would you recommend instead?
厄休 我们…
Urs, we--
好 太好了
Great. That's great.
好了 我要去上夜班了 厄休
All right, that's me off to my night shift, Urs.
祝你明天在伊娃家开心
Have fun at Eva's tomorrow.
嗨
Hey.
-你需要开瓶器吗 -不用 那是我带来的 是螺旋瓶盖
- Do you want a bottle opener for that? - No, I brought that. That's a screw cap.
真有品味
Classy.
贱♥人♥
Slut.
怎么了 她在品头论足
What? She was being a judgy bitch.
嘿 我下次再看 好吗 接着
Hey! Oh, I'll watch next time. Okay? Catch.
帮帮忙
Help.
-嗨 -嘿 嗨 我没想到…
- Hi. - Hey. Oh, hi. I wasn't expecting to--
柠檬酥皮馅饼 饼干做的底
Lemon meringue pie. It has a biscuit base,
我没时间做糕点 抱歉
and I didn't have time to make pastries, sorry.
此女子做的馅饼是不可超越的 无论有没有糕点
You can't beat this woman's pies. Pastry or not.
可以吗 我打过电♥话♥来着
Is it okay? I tried calling.
当然可以 只是你通常不会…
Yeah, of course. It's just, you're not usually--
是约翰保罗的主意
It was John Paul's idea.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, hon.
她会进步的 我们能做到
Okay, she'll be better at this. We can do this.
多纳尔今天不在
No Donal today?
他在上班
He's working.
真可惜 可怜的多纳尔 总是错过
That's a shame. Poor Donal, always missing out.
好耶
Yeah.
好
Okay.
-羊肉 -我很够 谢谢
- Lamb? - I have lots. Thanks.
JP 小木屋什么时候重建
When's the cabin getting sorted, JP?
保险公♥司♥很难搞 但他们会赔付的
The insurance company is being thorny, but they'll pay out.
就像一群到处闻的贱狗 老妈很伤心
Suspicious bloody terriers. Mammy's very upset.
我在那里放了两本相册
Well… I had two photo albums in there.
天啊 我很遗憾 格蕾丝
Oh, God. I'm so sorry, Grace.
是 只是布兰纳德小时候的假期照片
Yeah, only holiday snaps of Blanaid when she was little
还有些其他的 我不记得了 但照片是不可替代的
and others I can't remember, but photos I can't replace, you know?
还有我的劳力士
And my Rolex
还有立体声音响和宽屏幕电视
and the stereo system and the wide-screen TV.
他说得轻描淡写 但他当时很震惊
He's making light of it, but he was really shocked.
谢天谢地 还好他没在屋里
We're just counting our blessings that he wasn't actually in there.
格蕾丝 谢天谢地 你和布兰纳德没在那里
Grace, thank God you and Blanaid weren't there.
天啊 我想都不敢想
I mean, Christ, it doesn't bear thinking about.
是啊 我们当时去了音乐会 所以…
Yeah. Well, we were at the concert, so…
能把那边的四季豆递过来吗
Can you pass the green beans over there?
再来点酱
More sauce?
不了
No.
我要 谢谢
I'll have some. Thank you.
-是薄荷的 -你一定不喜欢 宝贝
- It's mint. - You won't like it, pet.
这是什么啊
What is that?
厄休拉
Ursula!
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表