剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Robocracker has been reincarnated and finally he's a real boy!
小钳子重获新生 最终化身成为了一个真正的男孩!
The end!
大结局!
Come on, you lot. Out you get.
你们真棒 从这边出去
Haven't you got homes to go to?
你们还不去休息室吗?
Well done.
演得真好
Oh, thank you.
谬赞了
Fair do's.
凭良心说
Your narrative arc was engaging,
你的讲述很感人
but the pleasurable representations dinnae depend on the likeness of the thing
但真正深入人心的 是观众对
that they are portraying. You know what I mean, ya minging bag o' shite?
他们所塑造形象的喜爱度 你懂我的意思么 蠢货?
Oh, I'll bear that in mind for next time.
谨遵教诲 下次我会注意的
My brave little baby!
我勇敢的小宝贝啊!
Mummy.
妈妈
I can't believe you came.
你能来我真是太意外了
We came as soon as we heard about the accident.
一听说你出事 我们就赶来了
The accident? Me...
出事?是我...
..forgetting to put her invite in the fricking post, that accident!
..忘记邀请她 那个意外!
You invited my mum? Well, it was Mr Mitchell's idea.
你邀请了我妈?好吧 其实是米契尔阁下的主意
Don't go soppy on me, Dickers.
不要太感谢我 迪克斯
And Uncle Javier is here too!
你哈维尔叔叔也在这儿!
Great, Uncle Javier.
真棒 哈维尔叔叔啊
I've really missed him.
我一直挺想他的
Oh, me valiente hombre.
我的小男子汉
Alfie,Uncle Javier is so proud of you.
艾尔非 哈维尔叔叔真为你骄傲
We're going to find the men who put you in this chair, and we're going to make them pay.
我们一定会查出 谁把你害得这么惨 我们一定会追究到底
Can someone stop Fernando Torres trying' to bum me?
有人能阻止费兰度·托利斯欺负我么?
Javier, that's not Alfie.
哈维尔 那不是艾尔非
This is... Hi.
这个才是...您好
Hey.
你好啊
I knew it.
我就知道是你
It was a little joke.
刚刚是小玩笑而已
Er, Mum, Javier, this is the girl I've been telling you about.
妈妈 哈维尔叔叔 这就是我跟你们提过的女孩
Rosie.
罗西
It's so nice to meet you.
见到您很荣幸
So will you be staying for Christmas?
所以你会留下来过圣诞节吗?
We are going to stay until little Alfie is better.
在我的艾尔非小宝贝儿身体好转之前 我们会一直呆在这儿
We better head to Alfie's classroom for Christmas dinner!
我们最好赶快去艾尔非的教室 有圣诞大餐喔!
Who wants turkey!
谁要吃烤鸡!
So did you get the West Ham ticket?
你有没有收到西汉姆联队的门票?
Oh, you got me that?
那个是你给我的?
So do you want to go?
那你想去么?
All right, yeah.
当然了
I mean, it don't mean nothing or, like, whatever...
我的意思是 那代表不了什么 比如 算了...
You can give up that act now, babes.
你现在就别想那场表演了 亲爱的
Guess what I done with them crackers?What?
猜猜我对那些做了什么?什么?
Swapped the jokes.
互相交换
Here's one for you.
有个问题要问您
What do nine out of ten people enjoy?
百分之九十的人都喜欢什么?
Gang ra...
群...
Rawr!
喔哦
An impression of a lion.
就像一头狮子
Excuse me, ladies and gents.
抱歉 女士们 先生们
Er, just going to go down the hallway to only use your lavatory.
我要到走廊里一下 借用一下你们的厕所
Er, so, thank youse.
谢谢
Aw, Bonehead's got his life back on track.
哈 博纳海德的生活终于步入正轨了
Your play really helped him.
你的剧真的帮了他呢
I just think it's great that we've been able to show him the bigger picture. Mmm.
我只是觉得 我们给他看了大点的那个照片 真的很棒
Oh, I got you a tiny silly little present thing.
对了 我给你准备了 一个小礼物
Mitchell,how's that donkey coming along?
米契尔 那头驴没一起来么?
It arrived from Romania about an hour ago.
一个小时前 它就从罗马尼亚来了
Oh, amazing.
太好了
Have you got the certificate? What certificate?
你拿到证书了吗?什么证书?
Right, here's half the donkey.
好吧 这里有只半驴
The rest I gave to the kitchens.
另一半我交给厨房♥了
I figured you couldn't eat it all.
我觉得你自己吃不上
Alfredo, this meat is lovely!It's so bloody moist!
艾尔非雷德 这肉真好吃 嫩滑多汁啊
B-Buble!
布 布勃莱!
Does this mean we can listen to it every day until Christmas?
也就是说 我们可以天天听这个CD 一直到圣诞节喽?
I guess I must really love you.
我真的真的爱死你了
Sir's got a boner!
老师硬了!
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表